Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:21:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't Spend Too Much Time Trading? is that true?  (Read 17490 times)
anami57

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:02:19 PM

Trading bitcoin very fun for me, for what we spend alot of time just to observe price chart. Let him move up and down. Which is important, when we want to order, already confident with our decision.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:25:11 PM

Trading bitcoin very fun for me, for what we spend alot of time just to observe price chart. Let him move up and down. Which is important, when we want to order, already confident with our decision.
This is a behavior of a day or active trader on which he do have time on seeing prices of bitcoin on prolong hours which we can really possible execute orders if we see that prices would really go on the way we do supposed to believe. Spending too much time on trading wouldn't really be bad as long we don't compromise our health. Engaging on trading would really mold you up even more to be a better trader.

Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:37:54 PM

This is a behavior of a day or active trader on which he do have time on seeing prices of bitcoin on prolong hours which we can really possible execute orders if we see that prices would really go on the way we do supposed to believe. Spending too much time on trading wouldn't really be bad as long we don't compromise our health. Engaging on trading would really mold you up even more to be a better trader.
Not really. In my view I find trading as a source of business. I can live with it because I hope one day that it will project a good reality of what I'm aiming for my future. Though I also spend almost always time with it but it's not a burden for me. It becomes a habit of mine and it's contagious, literally. If you want to grow then make yourself productive specially in the world of bitcoin.

seattletu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:50:00 PM

It depends on each individuals and their goal, to spend lot of time or less time on trading. but don't forget the fact that,when it comes to day trading especially 95% traders  loose money, at the same time 5% of traders richer by those 95% traders money.So I advice you to spend more time in trading only when you start understand exactly what those 5% traders will do.It is very tricky though.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:43:06 PM

It depends on each individuals and their goal, to spend lot of time or less time on trading. but don't forget the fact that,when it comes to day trading especially 95% traders  loose money, at the same time 5% of traders richer by those 95% traders money.So I advice you to spend more time in trading only when you start understand exactly what those 5% traders will do.It is very tricky though.
Compared to day trading, long term trader does not need to spend any time in front of trading screens. Spending long hours in front of computers for the reason of monitoring price movements might be leading to emotion failure when you will be watching your profits dancing ups and downs. To have good control on our emotion, it would be a better practice to avoid staying long in front of market screens.

Day traders also can follow these but they must need good technical analysis so that they can leave off markets by setting up target and stoploss levels.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:57:53 PM

i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?
The problem is not the time you spend trading the problem are the trades you make, some people over trade, this means they trade when there are not real opportunities to earn profits and trade just because, this is the real problem, try to wait for a longer period of time before making any trade that will give hindsight in whether or not there is a real opportunity to make money or not.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:53:38 AM

i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?

The problem is not spending too much time in trading but you making decisions base on your emotions. Many traders lose because when their trade don't go their way, they immediately decide to do something that later on regret and then lose more money. There are people who spend too much time in trading but their loses are minimal simply because they can control their emotions. Trading is not just about technical or fundamental analysis but it involves psychology as well and when these three are in sync when you trade then more often than not it would be a profitable trade.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:00:10 AM

what is your opinion?
Too long the time you spend in trading it will trigger the loss of control and increase your emotions, it also happened to me so I decided to take a break if I start to make a bit of irrational action.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Rostchild

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:39:39 AM

it can be true that trading too long is not good,...
But wait,
crypto market is 24 hours,... I know that you are not comfortable to let it under volatile market,
that is the risk.
hashtag101

Activity: 419

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:11:01 AM

what is your opinion?
Too long the time you spend in trading it will trigger the loss of control and increase your emotions, it also happened to me so I decided to take a break if I start to make a bit of irrational action.
When we working any job, not only trading we need have some time rested and relax for helps our mind comfortable and keep calm. So, in some company they always have break time about 15 minutes for their worker can working with 100% capacity.
ScriptYoYo

Activity: 159

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:25:28 PM

In order to earn in trade, you need to spend a lot of time analyzing and following the news. If you hurry and rely only on luck, it will lead to losses and in that case it is better not to start trading at all.

magmar

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:26:47 PM

what is your opinion?

Yes, me actually I do not spend a lot more time in trading. I spend my whole spare time at posting in a threads. Because I'm in a bounty campaign and I gained a lot more profit in it rather than tradings, so I spend a lot more time to it. Also a twitter campaigns which includes retweeting aal their posts. I gained an easy money out of it. My other friends are giving me pilot accounts on twitter to retweet their accounts and I have a commission to it like a 70/30% and with that I gained a lot more.
aryana42

Activity: 1190
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:06:55 PM

For longterm trader. Of course will not spend much time to do analysis to the movement coin on market. They're only occasionally, and i think its effective and efficient way. Scalper traders are the ones who spend alot of time on trading.
NathanJB

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:08:51 PM

what is your opinion?

Sometimes, it does not even matter whether you are getting emotional or thinking logically. The market has fluctuations in price and you cannot avoid them. Except perhaps if you are already a master in trading crypto, then you will not easily lost any. But as for me, it is better to hold rather than risk trading manually.
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:14:28 PM

what is your opinion?

its depend,, if you can just focus when you spend your time, its not problem because you can learning the market. but when you feel tired, i suggest you to take time for resting since your decision will make everything not like your plan.
NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 868
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 04:17:40 PM

what is your opinion?

its depend,, if you can just focus when you spend your time, its not problem because you can learning the market. but when you feel tired, i suggest you to take time for resting since your decision will make everything not like your plan.

First you must educate yourself on some technical analysis about trading so that you would stress out yourself on things like what price will you buy and sell. It is sometimes good if you know the points where when will the the trend will be reversing and such.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:38:12 PM

what is your opinion?
This is right, actually if you spend too much time like observing in the price when you trade the emotions can't help to think which is better. We turn sometimes in greediness, if they think that give a high profit they trade in that amount. Even we use the logically which is need to set/order the price they want and wait that price for the income they want. In this case, we don't need to spend too much time and we can avoid such emotions that sometimes bring to blaming ourself because they have high pofit than we expect.

ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:40:56 AM

what is your opinion?
There is nothing like spending more time for trading is bad or spending less time is good.But i have read that most of newbies do large number of trades per month and at the end,still their earnings is very less.But professional traders just do two or three trades a month and they get profits more than newbies.
Time has to do nothing with trading. All that matter is your skills, your command over trading etc. Here in crypto market, the quality counts not quantity. As far as the newcomers are concerned, they do too much trading in order to obtain experience or maybe out of excitement, they do so. I hope they learn from their mistakes.
Kevondo

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:15:43 PM

But wait,
crypto market is 24 hours,... I know that you are not comfortable to let it under volatile market,
that is the risk.
Yep! Trading requires too much time and effort. It is a hard job indeed and demands too much patience and courage. The thing that matters is learning and knowledge about the crypto world. Crypto market is not easy to understand. Instead of quitting trading, it is better to practice trading over demo accounts.
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:40:39 PM

But wait,
that is the risk.
Yep! Trading requires too much time and effort. It is a hard job indeed and demands too much patience and courage. The thing that matters is learning and knowledge about the crypto world. Crypto market is not easy to understand. Instead of quitting trading, it is better to practice trading over demo accounts.
Yes trading is hard to understand but you need to have own ideas and also experience to enjoy trading in crypto market that enables you to earn profit

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: