Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:32:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't Spend Too Much Time Trading? is that true?  (Read 17490 times)
mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:55:26 AM

Trade takes too much time to not make the wrong move, otherwise it will look like a gambling game and instead of profit you can only get frustrated. If there is not enough time, it is better not to start trading.

ProoLogic

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:01:08 AM

Time management is crucial in every aspect of human life.

If anyone want to acheeve ,any success in any field, time mast be spent. No other way.
Time is what we have "for free",but also most expensive... so, we all should try spent it wisly:)

There is no universal "advise" how much time to spent,for successfull trading ,but there is some "tools" to avoide "bug losses".

IMO. better to never make any decision ,in the evening whwn your brain is "tired" and emotions previle under logic...
Better to spent evening with friends, book,cinema, boy/girl friend:)
Separate wallets from each other... from "hot wallet" trade "hot" coins, for 1-2 week
from "medium wallet"- trade coins you know better then "hot" and trade 1-2 month perspective..
and last "cold wallet" ... for matured BTC or ETH for a looong position...

then your "hot" losees, not hart so much:)

PoSToken - First PoS Token|Free Airdrop|No ICO
hashtag101

Activity: 419

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:24:34 AM

Trade takes too much time to not make the wrong move, otherwise it will look like a gambling game and instead of profit you can only get frustrated. If there is not enough time, it is better not to start trading.
Yeah, this is the reason we should choose working job in outside or find some jobs stable in Bitcoin, example: Signature campaign and freelancer are best choice for newbie want find Bitcoin jobs.
Aztek

Activity: 423

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:46:34 PM

If I know something is that you should never sell out of fear. Let's take for example the current situation with 1st august, everyone started selling because they thought there will be a chain split. The price reached almost 1800$ and then, BIP91 locked in and more news showing that SegWit will actually get activated soon, the price started increasing again at ~2800$.
Those who sold lost a lot of money (If they bought again) but that wouldn't happen If they only waited a little bit. If you are trading some pump and dump coins, the market could crash in a matter of seconds, instead, trade coins that worth it and you will definitely see results in the long term.
If you are in to trading you should know that there is always a risk in all types of trading investment. Because the changes is much more likely to happened. Hence we should think positively the way that it may Serve as a good reason for us to make the most out of our tradings to earn more and to have a bigger profit in the future. So support and always take the risk because in order for us to achieve something we should always try and try.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1344
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 04:50:57 PM

If you don't spend too much time in trading you are just losing opportunity to make a profit for every movement of the price of altcoin or bitcoin..
You need to always monitor the movement of the price or if you want to lessen your time spent in trading you should use some tools like an alarm from bitcoinwisdom or any apps you can download in your phone that can gives you alarm when the price hit the price you set because if you don' monitor you are just wasting the time making  a profit in trading..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:55:14 PM

it make people to feel stress. yes it makes people worrying or it makes people feel confused but i think it is very good also to spend more or more in it at the initial level because it is really helpful for you to learn the movement of the coin and progress of different coins.
i think spending more time in trading makes you efficient trader.
i have also experienced it
HTracer

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:58:29 PM

Keeping trading journal where write down every promising setup and target may help to reduce emotional decisions. It's more disciplined approach. Entry by stop-limit orders is also step away from messing trading.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:48:32 PM

it make people to feel stress. yes it makes people worrying or it makes people feel confused but i think it is very good also to spend more or more in it at the initial level because it is really helpful for you to learn the movement of the coin and progress of different coins.
i think spending more time in trading makes you efficient trader.
i have also experienced it
We must spend more time or else we will get lost in trading. This is not a game to play this is one type of work to make money. Without having any proper knowledge about trading if you do. Then there is no difference b/w gambling and trading. When you enter this trading filed you should spend a lot of time to learn how the crypto coins will work in the market. Then only you can become a professional trader.
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 12:58:24 AM

i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?

Do not blame yourself, I also spend so much time to trade and I earn quite a lot from this bitcoin, often read new articles let me get more profit.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:07:20 AM

i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?

Do not blame yourself, I also spend so much time to trade and I earn quite a lot from this bitcoin, often read new articles let me get more profit.
Why you don't trade using long time strategy? Monthly or yearly you just need buy and hold then sell couples months or years later,
 it will not spend too much time in trading, this strategy will gives feels relax because we just invest for long time in altcoins good fundamental and still can be enjoy our real life than always stay on the computers to trading. Cheesy
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:35:13 PM

It was already like gambling from the start. New traders here usually suffer from their emotions when their coins value is decreasing they immediately sell at the lower price and that's how they lose their profit. But maybe if they hold their coins longer then maybe there's a chance to gain profit from it. Trading is frustrating sometimes because you need to have patience on waiting till the price rise again.

princerepon

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:11:47 PM

what is your opinion?

In my Opinion i don't think so. Spend too much time for trading that means you learn about about trading every minute. You find some solution every hour. And you didn't make any stupid mistakes. That was your bad experience. Every people do that in there life. This is the first step to learn. Don't upset/blame yourself. Straight to your plan and move forward... Smiley
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 10:16:48 PM

Not true since there are tradings i spend lot of time there since i don't want to get lost of my coins when i needed money i spend more time trading my bitcoin into altcoins which is the more time you spend the more you gain profit. Also you must learn on how to predict from the graph of each coin to know which coin has the potential to increase.

v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:48:57 AM

I think that time is very valuable, you should be able to take advantage of it as well as possible, spend time in trading you can have a chance to be able to profit from trading, there are many opportunities that you can can and you can continue to analyze which one can You make it your best chance to get into it, and do not pass that time because it will not happen again, and in my opinion no problem wasting time to be able to benefit from it
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 812

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 05:55:55 AM

If this thougs will be in gambling well I would say yes since the more time we spend the more money we would lose for that, And for tradings? I think having more time with it is a must since we can spot and maximize our tradings wherever we have more times on it. And we can focus and see the whole scenario for some certain coins if we have long time for tradings. And you can differentiate it with lacking of time since people who have that doesn't earn much and prone to lose their money.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:37:44 AM

Not true since there are tradings i spend lot of time there since i don't want to get lost of my coins when i needed money i spend more time trading my bitcoin into altcoins which is the more time you spend the more you gain profit. Also you must learn on how to predict from the graph of each coin to know which coin has the potential to increase.

Its goodnthat you'renthat type of person. Though you have to understand also that not all people are like you when it comes to seeing the market movements. Some panic and its better for those kind of person to just stay away from looking at the market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:38:23 PM

If this thougs will be in gambling well I would say yes since the more time we spend the more money we would lose for that, And for tradings? I think having more time with it is a must since we can spot and maximize our tradings wherever we have more times on it. And we can focus and see the whole scenario for some certain coins if we have long time for tradings. And you can differentiate it with lacking of time since people who have that doesn't earn much and prone to lose their money.
Depends upon what you want. You want average profit, more profit? Then you have to work more than average for more profit. I have seen many people who hire an employee to just see the charts of bitcoins every day. Trading in bitcoins is all to see the ups and downs in price as you get a huge up against your amount just sell it and have fun.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:03:53 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2017, 04:25:39 PM by bohr

what is your opinion?
Spending too much time on trading isnt really actually bad , the thing here is that you do really have been affected too much on your emotions which is mainly the cause why we do make some mistakes.If you do feel this kind of situation taking a break for sometime isnt really bad and really must do because if you do stress out yourself you will surely commit mistakes.
It depends, if you can make lets say 0.05 BTC a week by investing two hours a day then you are doing fine but if in order to earn 0.06BTC a week you need to invest four hours a day then those two additional hours invested are only giving you 0.01 BTC a week, this seems like a bad deal to me, so you need to get better at trading in those two hours or you need to do something else that is more profitable.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 11:43:04 PM

When I started trading, I can't remove my eyes from the price charts of the coin I bought. So much fear of loosing in investment. Until I learn how to read charts. I learn how to hold coins and when is the time to buy and sell.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:46:04 PM

You need to spend more time in trading for you to earn money because if you don't see the graph and the news of each coins then you will be not updated on when to sell or when to buy you need to stock those coins that has potential to increase the price and if you really want to have a good profit then don't be lazy work hard for it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: