Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:38:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't Spend Too Much Time Trading? is that true?  (Read 17490 times)
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:01:37 AM

Do not spend more time on trading. There is also an autosell where you can automatically sell your Altcoins even when you're offline. Because I just keep on guarding you're up and down and your emotions can bring you and you run into your mind
Autobuy/sell options are only good for veteran traders as they are good at their research and analysis. For beginners and when they are not good at price levels, it is not at all recommended to go for automated mode of trading. Because they cannot go for some random levels to book profits or for stop loss levels.

I guess, spending long hours will be mandatory for beginners and only professional traders will be getting chances to stay away from markets.
The function to auto sell is not only for experimented traders, in fact it should be a basic tool for all the traders, unless you are a trader that only does that, it is impossible to watch the charts every single minute of the day so when you are not looking at the charts you should setup the auto sell function in case the market crashes when you are not in front of the screen.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:47:26 AM

I do not think so. If you want to become a professional trader, you should spend most of your time in trading because it will improve your skills and knowledge. The more skills you have, the more money you can earn because you can easily predict what will happen in the market
If spend much time to trading can improve my skill trading and my predict will exactly more than, I will do that like your said. But, it do not easy as your thought, the market always change scenario every cycle and you never understand it all, just 30-50% Smiley
Well spending time in trading will let you learn and it is the most enemy to the trader because if he always see the market he may think up to sell earlier to earn profit or to sell earlier to lose because the market was dump. We have different approach and techniques how to stay in trade and i think that watching the chart every minute or an hour is a big aspect to the newbie trader to follow his emotions.

KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:25:36 AM

Spending more time in trading in initial stage is good as we can get good experience in trading.We could know the market conditions and price history of various coins by spending more time.But after gaining prior experience,there is no need to spend more time in trading.It is said that professional traders trade just two or three trades a month unlike newbies who even do thirty trades a month and despite spending less time,professional traders earn more than what newbies earn.
Yes, trading needs time to understand the market and trends of the coins but once you have gained experience, there is no need to waste time on trading. Trading is not a full time job; you just need to get basic idea and then trade just once or twice a month when the prices are favorable.
lilRoy07

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:53:09 AM

Dont spend anytime trading.

Whales burn me everytime. Lucky for me i've picked the right stock

XRP - SIA - MCO.

each thing has taken a week or 3 to nurture. But its been good.

i've had to many burns trading (MCO) especially.
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:35:11 PM

Spending more time in trading in initial stage is good as we can get good experience in trading.We could know the market conditions and price history of various coins by spending more time.But after gaining prior experience,there is no need to spend more time in trading.It is said that professional traders trade just two or three trades a month unlike newbies who even do thirty trades a month and despite spending less time,professional traders earn more than what newbies earn.
Yes, trading needs time to understand the market and trends of the coins but once you have gained experience, there is no need to waste time on trading. Trading is not a full time job; you just need to get basic idea and then trade just once or twice a month when the prices are favorable.
Yes, you are right. But if you want to do trading then you need to spend handsome amount of time in order to know how things work. Once, you get the idea of how to do, and then you should not spend that much time thinking what will happen next. But you need to keep yourself up to date.
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:44:43 PM

Treat trading as a business, put money that you are willing to lose it.
Don't put all eggs in one basket, do not invest on random shit coins which you don't know the idea of those coins.
There are some famous and profitable coins already listed on exchanges, look at its all time charts to decide the best time to buy and sell.
Join in several trading groups to know which coin will get pumped soon, and many other ways to earn from trading.
Spend a lot of time? depends on your purpose and activity out there, that's why not everyone could succeed in trading.

If we talk about success, it only comes from those who dare to invest in large quantities on the newly launched coin, it is obviously all risky, then before we have to really study the vision and mission of the coin that we will invest
Definitely success comes to those who dare to take risks. Indeed those who invest in large amounts into a potential coin have greater chances of winning big profit. Obviously it is crucial and wise to study the details of a coin in which you are going to make your investment. Investing into a particular coin without deep analysis is similar to firing in the air without knowing your target.

obviously true and experienced such people have a good fortune
Because of the fortunes that lead them to become future millionaires,
Whether it's believed or not, it always happens to those who are brave and lucky

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
sprinkles

Activity: 397

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:51:52 PM

I'm not the best trader so I don't make a lot of trades.
Just look for screaming buys - like LTC at 0.01 the last couple of times.
Finding the right time to exit is tough as I often get greedy.
I tend to do better when I set incremental targets in advance and stick to them.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:16:55 PM

Don't put all eggs in one basket, do not invest on random shit coins which you don't know the idea of those coins.
There are some famous and profitable coins already listed on exchanges, look at its all time charts to decide the best time to buy and sell.
Join in several trading groups to know which coin will get pumped soon, and many other ways to earn from trading.
Spend a lot of time? depends on your purpose and activity out there, that's why not everyone could succeed in trading.

If we talk about success, it only comes from those who dare to invest in large quantities on the newly launched coin, it is obviously all risky, then before we have to really study the vision and mission of the coin that we will invest
Definitely success comes to those who dare to take risks. Indeed those who invest in large amounts into a potential coin have greater chances of winning big profit. Obviously it is crucial and wise to study the details of a coin in which you are going to make your investment. Investing into a particular coin without deep analysis is similar to firing in the air without knowing your target.

Whether it's believed or not, it always happens to those who are brave and lucky
Well if you are just always afraid you will never be success mistakes is one of the important that you can learn for every mistakes..
There is no perfect everyone experience mistakes and learn it is not just brave and lucky if you do not test you will never known what is mistakes. that you can fix in the future and keep doing it until you get what you want to get..  So in trading it will be depends in your experience and how long your patient. .
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:56:07 PM

Well if you are just always afraid you will never be success mistakes is one of the important that you can learn for every mistakes..
There is no perfect everyone experience mistakes and learn it is not just brave and lucky if you do not test you will never known what is mistakes. that you can fix in the future and keep doing it until you get what you want to get..  So in trading it will be depends in your experience and how long your patient. .
If there is mistakes then it means that we are really trying and it doesn't matter if we will experience more and more mistakes because it will help us to become better because in mistakes like you said, it will be the teacher for us and it will teach us lessons so we can avoid it on the next trading and mistakes results to experience and experience is the world's best teacher.
Oo ako to

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:43:49 AM

I really don't spent too much of my time in trading. I just check it like 3x a day and 30 minutes each for analyzing what coins are good to buy. I really don't do the technical stuff.
OMGyasuo

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:59:33 AM

I do not really understand your question. But I think spending time for business and being influenced by emotions is something that anyone else does. But just think carefully before making a decision and everything will become positive.

teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:28:32 AM

Yes, you are right. But if you want to do trading then you need to spend handsome amount of time in order to know how things work. Once, you get the idea of how to do, and then you should not spend that much time thinking what will happen next. But you need to keep yourself up to date.
However, prepare a strategy and plan clearly very important, so you should spend more time it, because your result when trading depends your analysic!
If you predict the trend of market wrong, you will have some loss Wink.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
777Bitcoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:30:18 AM

Trading with emotions is not good and may turn into an stressful event. Don't make those two be in own place at the same time, there is big possibility for disaster and losing is high percentage when it is present. Just take a moment to relax, rest and even breath away when those emotional symptoms appeared.
poetra2501

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:33:33 AM

I really don't spent too much of my time in trading. I just check it like 3x a day and 30 minutes each for analyzing what coins are good to buy. I really don't do the technical stuff.
Those who have made the trading as a daily routine, it will spend more time
to continuously monitor market prices and graphs. I just spent my time only briefly.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:46:41 AM

It is know as don't simply waste your time in trading i have seen many people simply staring at the price or analyzing the price of a particular coin but never really buying it even though according to your research you know that the price will increase. If anyone is doing this it is surely wastage of time if you have already purchased a particular or ready to purchase then only it's better otherwise simply analyzing a coin and not investing in it for invalid reason doesn't make sense.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:09:02 PM

i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?
That’s not true, if you don’t spend enough time trading there is no way you’re going to be able to harness the business potentials of the market, you would end up running into a loss because if you’re not active all the time to close and open trade positions you are going down
llzzyy234

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:22:42 PM

High frequency trading could cost you too much time. Normally I just do some research on one coin, buy it, if it rise more than 20%, I sell it and change back to BTC.
ahtremblay

Activity: 252

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:40:23 PM

Grin that right. the more time u spend on trading the more mistake u have. fear, paranoid, emotion... u just need this far away.

wurth

Activity: 331

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:52:54 PM

High frequency trading could cost you too much time. Normally I just do some research on one coin, buy it, if it rise more than 20%, I sell it and change back to BTC.
If you can buy in dip price (or flash crash), ratio 20% is enough for take profit like your said, because I can sure 100% any altcoin price after dumped and change -20% to -50% always have rules comeback to old price or near open price.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
J. Cooper

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

Alea iacta est

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:03:22 PM

I believe it's a lot smarter to buy a promising altcoin early on and I'm sitting on it for a month or two and sell then rather than actively trading on a daily basis. The risk is much lower and the potential is a lot higher.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: