Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:54:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't Spend Too Much Time Trading? is that true?  (Read 17490 times)
N0ssi

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

https://boscoin.io

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:59:30 AM

it depends on what you mean by "spend time". wasting time for example is not proper way of spending it. and that's what most people do.

but if you spend time constructively by
studying the market,
analyzing the charts,
learning how to trade,
reading articles,
watching the movement on charts and thinking about reasons for each change
that would be a good thing.

some people even start "demo trading". if the platform allows that (crypto trading platforms rarely have this feature) then even better, but if not on paper or in an excel sheet. placing imaginary buys and then watching if they get filled, then placing imaginary sells and finally seeing if you could make profit.

all trading needs is experience. to know how things work and then acting fast.
Best advices i read here so far!

Just want to add: train to control your emotions. It's only human to let emotions control your decisions - but in trading as well as in gambling it's 100% neccessary to avoid that.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:45:11 PM

I don't think that it is bad to spend too much of your time on trading .
Because putting your time and effort on trading might give you good fortune ..
It is normal for a trader to spenf time on trading as it was their source of income  
Who knows !!! What if oneday it will all end up in good things Smiley
yes you need to spend time in trading and too much time will work if you do that.I think that's not true if you only spend little time in trading its risky so you need to monitor it day by day or time to time because the price is volatile i think more on altcoins are so volatile,its money so you need to give more time for your own good

Well that's basically for people who aren't too good when it comes to handling their feelings. Spending a lot of time observing the market movements may be too much for some people to handle and its better to spend little time and leave orders

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
aldrian09

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:02:39 PM

i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?

You can do everything simultaneously depending on your time management, I can do trading while working on bounty campaigns and sometimes i am looking for an ico where i can do translations for their platform, Its all about time management.
There are only few people who can do what you can because we know that if you want to be a good trader you need to spend sometimes for your trades. Maybe trading is really your skills that is why you can juggle your time with trading and your day job.
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Cryptics

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:09:32 PM

i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?
It is depends n what kind of trader you are, for example my head will hurt if i keep looking at the price every hour so daily trading really isn't for me as it's required to keep monitoring the price movement. It is different with people that's used to do daily trade, they can keep their focus when trading. If you are not used to it, spending too much time will wear you down and can make you do stupid decision.

BabyBoss

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:15:44 PM

what is your opinion?
If you actually start to go in the world of trading you must also spend time but not that too much. Yes even though it is needed sometimes but don't do it everyday because I think if you do it everyday and spending too much to wait on the price. You are looking 100x everyday that will be possible that you will become emotional when it comes in your coins.
kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:22:43 PM

what is your opinion?
The key to success in trading is to be patient and be able to control your emotions. I think in trade you do not need to spend a lot of time to watch it but you should be able to choose the right time to buy and sell.

sevendust777

Activity: 806
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 02:50:28 PM

what is your opinion?
The key to success in trading is to be patient and be able to control your emotions. I think in trade you do not need to spend a lot of time to watch it but you should be able to choose the right time to buy and sell.

Yes, patience is one key to success when it comes to trading. Also depending on how you trade like If you are a daily trader you would likely spend most of your time in trading. Spending  too much time in trading is good as long as you are learning from it. Analyzing the market will be an advantage if you spend time on it.

..BYBIT reddit.......                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:49:29 PM

what is your opinion?
It is depends n what kind of trader you are, for example my head will hurt if i keep looking at the price every hour so daily trading really isn't for me as it's required to keep monitoring the price movement. It is different with people that's used to do daily trade, they can keep their focus when trading. If you are not used to it, spending too much time will wear you down and can make you do stupid decision.
Remember, follow the chart price of the cryptocurrency can make you easily change your decision. Because the volatility of the market always strongly while you not ready this. Therefore, if the volatility can make you worry, you will have bad choice for your investment.

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:08:27 PM

what is your opinion?

Yes, patience is one key to success when it comes to trading. Also depending on how you trade like If you are a daily trader you would likely spend most of your time in trading. Spending  too much time in trading is good as long as you are learning from it. Analyzing the market will be an advantage if you spend time on it.
spending too much time can help you to be more familiar with movements of certain project and what are those who influence the flow, as we knew that there's a lots of possibilities why project are being supported, and with dedication with your activities you will gain a lots of knowledge just be more wiser not using any emotions but try using good senses.
nguyendnc

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:07:58 PM

In trading you require complete understand of Bitcoin and its market . It require skills to analysis and do forecasting which will help you buy at the lower rate and sell at high.
Wesimon

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:33:30 AM

what is your opinion?

Spending so much time in trading actually makes you more profit. I suggest you to control your emotion, this would only happen through keeping yourself checking the price movement from time to time. Watching over it whole will absolutely trigger you to make wrong decision. Most profit grows due time, there is no instant way of earning money. Trading is not a short time investment, it demands long period.
The discipline of waiting is a must for trading. Always look at the future return than the changes in the market. Keep away from monitoring from time to time and make other activity you could do.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:36:49 AM

why don't you spend your time in studying in trading how to get a profit so you never get mistakes or maybe less, and emotion is our enemy so control your emotion never get affect just be patient and choose coin wisely.

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:11:16 AM

We all know time is better than money. If you want to be a great actors what would you naturally spend your time on? Watching and analysing movies of course. So should trading be different?

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:16:23 PM

what is your opinion?
Its not really bad on spending too much time on trading since there are are active traders which do really spend their times on doing trading. This would really depend on what kind of trader you are. The suggested thing on here is when you do know how to stop specially when your mind or brain is quiet tired on doing trading because once you are tired you cant execute trades properly which causes mistakes. which causes for us to lose up money.
When you stay glued to your trading platform, you will most likely end up over-trading and taking up positions you ordinarily won't have taken. Mistakes become inevitable because of fatigue and inability to differentiate between real market signals and noise. A way out, is to always have at least a daily trading plan, drawn from one's market studies and analysis and sticking to them religiously.
Spending too much time on trading is not good for both the mental health of a person as well as his finance .moreover repeating the same thing again and again might cause you a great loss in the end.

Therefore my advice is that one should set up limits for himself before he actually trades in a particular time. I think that most of us do not consider this fact seriously but it can have some remarkable effects at the end i.e. spending most of the time you have got in trading turns your life into a hell boring thing and colors a complete picture into something dull.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:24:25 PM

what is your opinion?
Before we enter in trading learning the tactics about it to avoid too much spending our time here.Limits up yourself trading is a long term investments and it needs a lot of time and being patience to wait one thing for sure it has a great results when you wait for the value of bitcoin to increase higher to make your profitable investments in bitcoin.
Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:36:39 PM

what is your opinion?
Its not really bad on spending too much time on trading since there are are active traders which do really spend their times on doing trading. This would really depend on what kind of trader you are. The suggested thing on here is when you do know how to stop specially when your mind or brain is quiet tired on doing trading because once you are tired you cant execute trades properly which causes mistakes. which causes for us to lose up money.

That is right. There is nothing wrong on spending too much in trading. Honestly you can earn a lot by simply trading. In trading, not only the volatility of the market is your adversary but also your emotions. Too much emotions, too much greed may lead you to too much losses. Sometimes, even if you know what you are doing but you can't control your greed may lead you to loss. So I suggest learn how to control your emotion first.

justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:38:32 PM

It is not all about spending too much time on trading, question should be what are you trading.
It does matter how much more, or time I spend on trading as far what I do I will achieve from it, time spending does matter.
Certainly, what you are trading is important as that is important to make some profit. However, even when you know what you are trading, there are chances that you can flop if you are not in your right mind, which can be a problem when you are spending too much time at once trading all together.

I learnt my lessons pretty bad some years back when I was trying to make a lot of profit at once and instead of sleeping, my mind is always on the trade I am missing at that moment, which really did not tell good on me and I ended up breaking down and even spending more time out of trading that I could have prevented in the first place.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Protomono

Activity: 868

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:01:33 PM

True, spending alot time for trading is less good effect for quality analysis on trading. Or maybe you should do longterm trading, so you can enjoy life better.

WARRIORS LAND        ◼◼◼   is a multiplayer game
    ►►►►►► 100 PVP ARENAS ◄◄◄◄◄◄   
[ TELEGRAM ]      TWITTER ]      [ MEDIUM ]
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:10:41 PM

In trading you must have enough control on your emotion to not lose your prfoit, and i think its true that you may not spend too much time in it because you can easily set the price of what you want to sell in that that kind of price, so we will just control those emotion for our profits sake.
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 04:46:46 PM

No it is wrong, if you spend more time you can make a better trading it is true. One example if your age only 20 your emotion is out of control because you are a young after 40 year later you will know what is your wrong and on that time you can make a better trade so in this time you should give your time with your trading. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: