Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:51:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't Spend Too Much Time Trading? is that true?  (Read 17490 times)
toogoodtobetrue

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:06:35 AM

It depends on your ability.
If you get profit, trading as much as possible.
If you always loss, stop and hodl your btc, because btc will 100k usd soon

TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:39:50 AM

it depends on what you mean by "spend time". wasting time for example is not proper way of spending it. and that's what most people do.

but if you spend time constructively by
studying the market,
analyzing the charts,
learning how to trade,
reading articles,
watching the movement on charts and thinking about reasons for each change
that would be a good thing.

some people even start "demo trading". if the platform allows that (crypto trading platforms rarely have this feature) then even better, but if not on paper or in an excel sheet. placing imaginary buys and then watching if they get filled, then placing imaginary sells and finally seeing if you could make profit.

all trading needs is experience. to know how things work and then acting fast.
what a great advice mate,this comment is enough to justify the who thing about what the OP asked.being in trading for long time wasnt spending time unless all your trading is failure thats why he said SPEND TIME.but if your doing the right war of trading it would be the other way around.just like some people i know that trading is thier life doing trade for more than 10 hrs per day..
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:08:14 AM

i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?
Maybe it is true. There are many people who loses their money in the trading because of lack of concentration. I think it is the reason why we should not spend too much our time in the trading world.
khalifa25

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:45:39 AM

To me its is know as don't simply waste your time in trading i have seen many people simply staring at the price or analyzing the price of a particular coin but never really buying it even though according to your research you know that the price will increase
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:53:19 AM

i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?

In trading, we need to keep in mind that the important thing is the increase and decrease of the value of what we are trading. Now, time plays a big role in that system. We don’t have to spend time, we just need to keep an eye on it, so we’ll know if the price is low where we buy and the price is high where we sell.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:57:21 AM

Yes that true, because when we spend too much time in trading we will be greedy and will be emotional in trading because we felt  tired. Keep focus but not over trading is much better so we can keep emotional. Keep psikilogis in trading is most important to get consistent profit than skill about technical analysis.
I think otherwise. In my opinion, you’ll only be able to learn something good and that too in the world of trading if you are spending some good period of time in learning the things related to that of trading. You have to spend a major portion of your time if you want to become an expert in trading. There is no other way of becoming an expert than to learn as many things as you can.
Bro, there is always a limit to everything.
Have you ever picked a book to read and then over time and after a very long read, you noticed that you are reading the same line over and over again ?

No matter how smart we may think we are, the brain usually need rest and even when you want to spend some good time trying to trade so as to learn well, it should still be minimal otherwise, you will be making wrong decisions and mistakes.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:59:07 AM

With trading, more the time spent more will be the profiting. If you are a large volume of asset holder, then even a small price change will get you a profit. For the same one need to be highly observative. Based on the fact, more the time spent will lead to knowing better about the market yielding better profit.
Normally, someone with a high volume that knows what he or she is doing, would not even bother much spending too much time on trading since you can just find your positions at the beginning and then just set all your orders to come back once in a while to check them out, which seems a little bit less stressful and you can manage it with other things.

However, if you want to keep making all the available profit, mostly from day trading and still not wanting to find time to relax your mind at some point when you have had enough good profit for the day, then that is where the problem usually start until you totally lose your mind and start making some crazy decisions you would not have made normally.
Agreed! I don’t think so there is anything bad in spending your time and that too in learning more better things related to the world of trading. In fact, you should try to spend as much amount of time as you actually can in order to have better outcome.

Things come with knowledge and experience. So you actually need to send a reasonable amount of time for having better results.
bubble pop

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:32:58 AM

what is your opinion?

At least you admit that you are not thinking logically. But my opinion is ues do mot spend that much time in trading because it will probably going to drive you crazy. My advice for you my friend is to invest more time on gaining a lot of bitcoins or even different coins. Me personally I always spend much more time on gaining some bounty rewards because tgat is the one that I will trade ao the more bounty rewards the more coins I can trade and trading is not that hard the selling pricess of that particular coins are the one that was too much because we cannot control what people will buy.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:07:01 AM

The issue isn't the amount of time spent online trading. The problem lies with the individual emotion while trading. How able an individual is able to control their emotions if trades go against them into loss. Or how quickly they rush to close a winning trade thereby cutting short their profits. In the past I had a cousin who would place and close over 40 trades a day in forex. Most times over 95 percent of those trades ended in loss.
I definitely agree with this insight. The time you spend on trading is not the reason why sometimes or why you often have lose of money or why you failed on your trading, its your emotion that you intend whenever you made a trading. Our emotions influences our action, that's why we must control our emotion properly.
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:13:17 AM

what is your opinion?

In trading, we need to keep in mind that the important thing is the increase and decrease of the value of what we are trading. Now, time plays a big role in that system. We don’t have to spend time, we just need to keep an eye on it, so we’ll know if the price is low where we buy and the price is high where we sell.

Too much is bad ,that's why spending too much time in trading didn't good to us, all we need to do is just monitor the price, we don't need to focus on the price time to time, not only trading is our world, there are many things we should give time like to study about the things we do not yet know.
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:34:53 AM

Spending too much time for me is always not good, including spending too much time in trading. Not bad either, it depends how you control yourself. But for me still we should not have to spend too much time in trading because everything too much is not good.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:51:00 AM

what is your opinion?

I guess so. The thing about spending too much time is we get easily bored and feel impatient. That is a contrary towards the approach of trading, because in trading we need to be patient and wait for a moment to seize to earn more than the money spent to bought the online currency that we use to trade. So, I think it's not a good idea.

MommyElsa

Activity: 387

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:00:27 AM

I need to spend more time in trading to learn every moves and to earn as well. I won't earn that much if i won't spend my time in trading. Trading needs more time.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:56:06 AM

what is your opinion?

Controlling your emotion is one the best skills you can use in trading so if you cant control it for sure you will always ended up losing in trading. Why are you spending too much time ? Are you doing short time trading? You do not need to focus but you need to have more patient.

geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:30:06 AM

You said it yourself, you are using your emotions rather than logic in deciding and that what makes you not YET suitable for trading. Trading needs patience and a cold-head. You won't be able to get profit out of your bets if you keep breaking the rules.

dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:43:23 AM

You should have better time management for your trading activity, I think too much is not good as well as too less. Actually it depends on your needs, if you are still in a learning phase then the more time you spend the faster you learn. But if you are in earning phase, time management is really needed as you should spend your time to other activity.
Control your emotion is indeed hard thing to do as most of the time our greedy is stronger than our logic. It is the hardest part for trader, you should have a limit and target so you can control your emotion. Otherwise, you will end up with many more mistakes.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:50:28 AM

well, that depends on the perception of each person. there are people who spend their time to trading, because it is his hobby. and some are just ordering the price and leave the computer to work. but, I also just give a little time to trading.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:14:13 AM

Yes that true, because when we spend too much time in trading we will be greedy and will be emotional in trading because we felt  tired. Keep focus but not over trading is much better so we can keep emotional. Keep psikilogis in trading is most important to get consistent profit than skill about technical analysis.
As much as I’m concerned, I’ve never seen any rule that states that you’re not allowed to trade for a long time. All I know is that you’re allowed whenever you want and for how long you wish to trade, no one will question you for that. If you’re making profit and from how the market is you know that you’re really going to continue making profit, then why stop? There is no reason to stop you should continue trading.
well thats right but i think the point of it if you are taking too much time in trading your emotions are may affect you could make some decision that is not profitable as a trader so better to be make some control of your emotion if you want o spend a lot of time in trading.
I don’t really think so that there is any issue in spending lot of time and that too in the world of trading. In fact, you actually need to spend as much time as you can.

It is because of the reason that it will help you in having more experience about the things related to that of trading. Trading is not at all an easy thing to learn. You really need to burn your midnight oil in order to have something good in return.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:05:40 AM

what is your opinion?
If you actually start to go in the world of trading you must also spend time but not that too much. Yes even though it is needed sometimes but don't do it everyday because I think if you do it everyday and spending too much to wait on the price. You are looking 100x everyday that will be possible that you will become emotional when it comes in your coins.
Spending a lot of time on trading will make you addict of this and you will not able to do other things properly and more of it doing everything is limit gives a lot of profit and those who do this is in excess never meet a lot of profit and more of it btc doesn’t so much time trading is so easy that only buying and selling is the main concern to earn and it comes from giving some time of your daily routine and that is beneficial.
Addiction would have even been better since you are at least making money from it. That however, is what can never happen because there is no way you will not get tired at some point or your brain and eyes won’t be on fire after looking at the monitor for a very long time without some rest.

As long as you know your limit, it is always good to stop and rest. There is always so much profit to take and there is no point accruing all the money in life when you will end up dying from brain tumor.
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504

Option Blitz

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:20:08 PM

No, In my opinion, You have to spend much time to research and trade. You have to catch the news in the market to give decisions.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: