Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:22:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't Spend Too Much Time Trading? is that true?  (Read 17490 times)
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:17:20 AM

Yes, I totally agree with you. Spend too much time on trading will make you confuse. Let spend your time to research and find out other good coins
Yes The bad thing if we spend much time in trading is we will be stressing in our psycology, it will makes our emotions unstable in trading activity usually it will makes losing money, actually we must find the best way on trading that doesn't disturb our time and there are no clear rules about that, everything depending on the time every the traders due to every traders doesn't have same time , so the solution for this problem is come to the traders them selves.

It depends really. You'll figure out things a lot faster if you spend a lot of time there. Of course there will be a lot of mistakes and wrong decisions along the way but that will hasten your growth as a trader. The more you spend time, the more experience you'll get. But it depends on a person really if they want to be day traders or holders

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:50:36 AM

Yes, I totally agree with you. Spend too much time on trading will make you confuse. Let spend your time to research and find out other good coins
Yes The bad thing if we spend much time in trading is we will be stressing in our psycology, it will makes our emotions unstable in trading activity usually it will makes losing money, actually we must find the best way on trading that doesn't disturb our time and there are no clear rules about that, everything depending on the time every the traders due to every traders doesn't have same time , so the solution for this problem is come to the traders them selves.

It depends really. You'll figure out things a lot faster if you spend a lot of time there. Of course there will be a lot of mistakes and wrong decisions along the way but that will hasten your growth as a trader. The more you spend time, the more experience you'll get. But it depends on a person really if they want to be day traders or holders
As in the statement, more the time spend more will be the experience gained in trading. With bitcoin as well other cryptocurrencies the price move happens very precisely, for which a close observation is a must. This is possible only when one can spend good time on analyzing the market.
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:55:42 AM

for me if you will not be able to spend more time doing trading youll not earn , because trading needs more time for you to earn you need to look unto the site you want to trade so that you will not be late when you need to sell your coin and buy with low cost .
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:08:36 PM

From my point of view, it is true, do not spend too much time on trading,since you will also need to update yourself from time to time, and think up of ways on how you will earn mkre profit. When it comes to cryptocurrency, it is not just trading and investing, i think on of tue goals here is to make at least one bitcoin per year if possible, and there are a lot of ways, if you spent too much energy on trading, sooner or later yoi will be drained, and by that time comes, the altcoin market might be in a blood bath
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:14:45 PM

i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?
In trading it takes a lot of time to see the price, so I think it's true if you have to keep spending time, but lots of bot trading options to solve the problems you are experiencing now as long as you have a good strategy and analysis, I also often take action with emotion without thinking first.

std1391

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

bitcoin is love

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:51:20 PM

i suggest that u trade emotionless , completely logical
i know it is hard but if u want to get hurt less , forget emotions and feeling , trust on no one analysis , do it by urself!
use technical tools and read charts , be patioent and u should be good to earn some money! Cool

Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:31:07 PM

Well trading is really a good way  of gaining profit and it is really a good way to trained our self to become more productive on the future.So then if we really want to become  a  good trader someday we really need to take a lot of time on studying or maybe doing trading even if tbere is no required or limit of time on trading i believe that the  more time you spent the more learning you get.
energycom

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:38:08 PM

From my point of view, it is true, do not spend too much time on trading,since you will also need to update yourself from time to time, and think up of ways on how you will earn mkre profit. When it comes to cryptocurrency, it is not just trading and investing, i think on of tue goals here is to make at least one bitcoin per year if possible, and there are a lot of ways, if you spent too much energy on trading, sooner or later yoi will be drained, and by that time comes, the altcoin market might be in a blood bath

Trading should be long to provide time by us. Withour providing good time to it, you can't be successful in trading. It's not a minute long job to make profits actually.

I spend around 2 hours a day on trading.
NJB18

Activity: 663

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:48:38 PM

Spending too much time facing on the computer burns you out. You need to relax. You don't have to keep looking at the charts for eight hours. Long term traders have lesser time looking opposite to scalpers and day traders. But apps like Blockfolio and other bots on telegrams helps a lot as you can just set alarms.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:54:35 PM

It is really up to you on how you are going to do trading either bitcoin or altcoins and i don't think that if you are really into trading then it doesn't matter if how long you will be trading because as long as you are making money in trading then you can just spend time a lot to it, it is all up to you.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:55:52 PM

It is really up to you on how you are going to do trading either bitcoin or altcoins and i don't think that if you are really into trading then it doesn't matter if how long you will be trading because as long as you are making money in trading then you can just spend time a lot to it, it is all up to you.
Studying will of course took you a lot of time, especially if you are working not only here and this forum or crypto is your secondary source of income, for me it doesn't matter if spending too much time in trading will burn me out if this what makes my family having a comfortable life then I am always wiling to sacrifice with this.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:46:19 PM

Spending too much time facing on the computer burns you out. You need to relax. You don't have to keep looking at the charts for eight hours. Long term traders have lesser time looking opposite to scalpers and day traders. But apps like Blockfolio and other bots on telegrams helps a lot as you can just set alarms.
- Trading is a psychological game, our psychology is always in a state of struggle between buying and selling, when we spend too much time trading, our psychology will be very fluctuating and we will make wrong decisions, so we need to arrange a reasonable time and not spend too much time for trading. Many people still think that spending more time will earn more money, the answer is right but it is only belong to some professional traders, people do not have much experience and skills, spending too much time on trading will soon make the money in their account disappear, we should know our abilities, do not be too greedy and arrogant

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:32:36 PM

As in the statement, more the time spend more will be the experience gained in trading. With bitcoin as well other cryptocurrencies the price move happens very precisely, for which a close observation is a must. This is possible only when one can spend good time on analyzing the market.
I agree with you if we spend much time for searching new information about the digital coins, bad or good news related with digital coins and learning about the analysis fundamental or analysis technical, but i don't agree if we are always stay on the monitor of computers just for open position buy and sell without any analysis before entry the markets, trading is not like doing real job spending much time in trading activity doesn't mean it will gives much profit or constant profit due to find the main trend of price needs long time.
Hamphser

Activity: 2506
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:42:18 PM

I agree with you if we spend much time for searching new information about the digital coins, bad or good news related with digital coins and learning about the analysis fundamental or analysis technical, but i don't agree if we are always stay on the monitor of computers just for open position buy and sell without any analysis before entry the markets, trading is not like doing real job spending much time in trading activity doesn't mean it will gives much profit or constant profit due to find the main trend of price needs long time.
Its up really on your choice if you would really push yourself on doing too hard on researching as long you do have the time to spend on and not compromising your responsibilities and priorities which we do know time would really be consumed on here and knowing all the fundamentals of each coin we do tend to search up would really be time consuming. Good or bad news as long its applicable for our possible entry points then it would really do give somehow the edge for us to make profits not just totally making orders randomly.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:03:30 PM

Studying will of course took you a lot of time, especially if you are working not only here and this forum or crypto is your secondary source of income, for me it doesn't matter if spending too much time in trading will burn me out if this what makes my family having a comfortable life then I am always wiling to sacrifice with this.
If you are a student and still studying in school, I am really want to alert you "Trading can make you become an addict anytime!". Why do I say that? It is simple! Do you want to lose money? No, no one wants to lose money after invested into something. Almost investors want to have money and when they lose money by their mistake, they always regret and want their money can be back someday. That is the reason you can become an addict in trading if you try to make your money reback in your account.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
cryptousher

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:41:47 PM

As a new learner I think I cannot follow this sayings such as to limit time given to trading as it will hamper my learnings.
Also being new is encouraging me more and learn things continuously. Till now no issues so for now I won`t say its true as the topic.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:29:37 PM

Feeling the need to look at graphics every hour is very normal, especially when you examine the graphics during Bitcoin movements can give you a lot of information. Graphic analysis is very important in terms of interpreting and improving the viewpoint.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:30:48 AM

for sure because I'm putting my time in trading because you really need to keep an eye on trading so you can not lose and earn a big deal, because once you do not watch your trading you're losing money then you have to invest as much as you should you're legit and buy someone else to try it out so it's not quick to get a coin.
Kayeshlyn

Activity: 294
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:22:23 AM

Nah. If you don't spend too much time in trading, how would you monitor your trade? Within a minute, you can see by yourself how do you manage to pump & dump a coin which can cause profit either loss.
darkywis

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:28:50 AM

Active traders are spending almost of their time in charting, analyzing and researching the coin they want to trade. Be in mind that  doing all this are the basic strategy to succeed in trading.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: