Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:03:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to market an ICO?  (Read 1946 times)
MoKenyanCrypto

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:38:47 AM

Hi
Who can help with ICO marketing budget breakdown kindly?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CEO-Jim

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:17:50 PM

Dear crypto Lovers,

I am happy to announce the launh of our new website! http://marketmyico.com/
We updated our website because of all the Advertising requests we got the last few weeks!
We would also like to say thank-you to all the ICO companies that gave such a positive feedback on our service!

If you are a new or upcomming ICO and you need good Marketing:

We are an ICO advertisement company. We have a great team consisting of 3 hard working students and 2 Social Media Experts. Unlike most of the ICO advertisement groups, we own a big following on social media. On twitter, the main network for crypto in our eyes, we have a following of 4 million. These followers are spread on a few different accounts. Our biggest account has 1.2 million followers and on normals ads we can get about 600k-1million views. Our twitter age target group is around 18-32. Besides twitter, we have a facebook targeting expert, who has worked in one of the biggest social media companies in the Netherlands. We have advertised for both Nike and Fanta. Besides that, we have advertised for a lot of small upcomming companies. We already have some experience with advertising ICO's, a few ICO companies have contacted us and we gave them GREAT results.

If you need advertisment for your ICO and do not want to pay ridiculous high prices, Be sure to contact us!
Telegram: www.T.me/whatismyname
Email: marketmyico@outlook.com
Or ofcourse checkout our new website: www.marketmyico.com

Thank-you,
MarketMyIco team
johnsm79

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 10:21:10 PM

To run and market an ICO, you need a team of 8-10 people plus the team behind the project. We have such a team in place, working for a project and then moving on to the next project. Every ICO has is own market and its own techniques. There's always new routes to take and new things to discover.

What I have found is that the more you plan ahead, the less distractions you will face.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Alexxo

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:04:23 PM

What are the different ways you can market ICO?

Which all platforms and advertising agencies?

Who are the people who make an ICO successful?

How much upfront budget is normally being spend on ICO Marketing & Advertising?

Thoes days it's all depends on a budget and we are not talking about bounty. Video on youtube
from the guys that have 50k+ views will make it better for you then a signature campaign, but it
can cost you from 1btc up to 5btc or probabbly even more, per video. Lower the payment less
feedback y'll get. Facebook works good for traffic, but i'm not sure that it gives you potential investors.
I did't find that dependencies. Telegram is a good option but you have to hire people to do that.
So to run effective campaign y'll need around from 5 to 8 people and a budget from 500$ per week
and up to 200k to take max out of it. But even if you spend 200k it will not guarantee you that y'll
go good.

Ratko1922

Activity: 175
Merit: 15

General Director at MoonBounties.io

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:16:51 PM

I think I'll put an entire ICO marketing strategy in a whitepaper and offer it to BitcoinTalk members, as I don't see much info about the entire process.  Cheesy

juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:26:52 PM

I think the ICO should have some supports from experienced team members or advisors. And you can hire a bounty manager to have a bouty campaign. Just like making ANN thread on this forum.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Bibimboop

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:28:05 PM

I think the way you market an ICO depends on what features your ICO has and your target audience. This isn't a case where one size fits all ~cheers
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:44:39 PM

I think the ICO should have some supports from experienced team members or advisors. And you can hire a bounty manager to have a bouty campaign. Just like making ANN thread on this forum.
A great ICO should have a professional team that worked hard over the past few years and known for every ICO they have made in the past. Specially the development team and the advisory team, you can look up every one of them by doing some background check so that you're project will become successful in the future.

saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:54:45 PM

Are you planning to start own ICO? My opinion is first of all - please, do a beta-version of product, show results, add more trust, explain your vision and advantages of using your product, provide information about the market - get feedback. After that start to prepare ICO.
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:56:58 PM

most ICO hire campaign managers here in BTT
theres a lot ways to market an ICO.. at first they hire translators for different country and languages.
then they will get some people to work with..
at facebook, twitter telegram here at btt with signature campaigns and many more ..
i just hope time will not come that ICO will go to mainstream TV for their ads , that will make BTT community sad ano incomeless forthe people here

HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:33:10 PM

Are you planning to start own ICO? My opinion is first of all - please, do a beta-version of product, show results, add more trust, explain your vision and advantages of using your product, provide information about the market - get feedback. After that start to prepare ICO.
you are now advised to do everything as the investor or participant of the beam would like to see the project itself. But it seems to me that the developers are very different in looking at the creation of their own ICO company.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:54:05 PM

As far as I know, this is a very long and not simple work that will take many years, even if you have an idea and a team. I think with the finished "product" - it's easier.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
chilly9876

Activity: 246

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 12:16:09 AM

I am currently helping two ICO's with marketing. DM me if you are interested.

Jincor
Genuinely simple smart contracts and cryptocurrency transactions for any business
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Whitepaper FacebookTwitterTelegramLinkedin
Jincor ICO 15th of November, 2017[/center
hell3r

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:06:24 AM

From my perspective, people are buying into ICOs when they see three major components that everyone was looking for to feel confident investing. First is the depth of the project, Second is the people behind it/ Transparency and roadmaps, whitepapers, vision and mission etc. Once you market all of these with good components of marketing, It'll be the apple of the eye. Some people are buying into the names of the ICOs, once a good name, always catchy to people. But how about a both? Good project and Good name. Anyway, Goodluck to our crypto journey!
ukiert

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:17:42 AM

I think I'll put an entire ICO marketing strategy in a whitepaper and offer it to BitcoinTalk members, as I don't see much info about the entire process.  Cheesy
I think maybe his managar yet provide information entirely,  so have to wait before commenting or argue about if cheesy icons was changed, before there is proof
HEROinME

Activity: 82
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:07:41 AM

I think maybe his managar yet provide information entirely,  so have to wait before commenting or argue about if cheesy icons was changed, before there is proof

ICO Process has evolved recently and having a whitepaper alone is not enough anymore. Any views?
megatrend66

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:09:28 AM

Hi there,

great thread.

first, a disclaimer, I work with TSM.Global

We prepare a free guide that should educate people who and why should do an ICO in the first place, and once they decide to do one, what they truly need from resources to raise the sufficient amount of money to make a killer project/app that will truly change the world to the better.

We will share the guide soon, but in the meantime feel free to read our free and available without subscription presentation on the "Gold standard for ICOs" with focus on marketing at our ICO age www.tsm.global/icomarketing (notice: it is a bit outdated)
kapoygyud

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:48:38 AM

this is the one i think you can market the ico by wearing the signature to promote their ico in the forum.and using the social media like facebook,twitter,instagram to market the ico.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
lenj

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:28:39 AM

A great ICO should have a professional team that worked hard over the past few years and known for every ICO they have made in the past. Specially the development team and the advisory team, you can look up every one of them by doing some background check so that you're project will become successful in the future.

Do team and advisor the only need of ico to be going to market? Is the idea of the project not important?
I dont know exactly how much we need to market an ico but it can be paid by token after finish advertising.
Morphing

Activity: 302
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 05:29:14 AM

I believe that the ICO market has a very great potential for both the promoted project and the investor. For example, the TEND project has very great prospects, since the idea of this project is a large investment platform.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: