Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:39:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] TokenStars: Tokenize Celebrities  (Read 49499 times)
TokenStars (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

First celebrity management platform on blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 03:26:17 PM

Hello tokenstarsteam;

1st :  Slack is closed : good news, i get so many spam every days.

2nd : Anastasia Myskina : well done!

I was not sure about you guys cause you made so many explanation for nothing (or for newbie).

Now I'm sure about your project, and I'm proud to be in.

Thanks for the support! We are also proud to have Anastasia among our tennis advisors.

But what exactly made you hesitate in the beginning?

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pistofo

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:18:27 PM

Hi, I'm confused as how to participate in the ICO. If I can't send FIAT directly and I must go through BTC, I'm subject to the BTC price fluctuation between the time I buy BTC and the time I send it to you, am I right? Secondly, I can't find on your website if I'm able to send my BTC amount from an exchange like Bitstamp or if I must have a specific wallet. Thanks in advance.
TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 07:26:53 PM

Hi, I'm confused as how to participate in the ICO. If I can't send FIAT directly and I must go through BTC, I'm subject to the BTC price fluctuation between the time I buy BTC and the time I send it to you, am I right? Secondly, I can't find on your website if I'm able to send my BTC amount from an exchange like Bitstamp or if I must have a specific wallet. Thanks in advance.

Yes. We accept only BTC and ETH. We know that crypto is highly volatile but if you obtain BTC or ETH and buy ACE tokens right away then you wouldn`t even notice the fluctuation.

You can send BTC from any wallet or exchange (including Bitstamp) because ACE tokens will be held in your personal account on our site.

And once tokens are distributed you can send them to any ERC-20 compatible wallet.

Pistofo

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:30:30 PM

Yes. We accept only BTC and ETH. We know that crypto is highly volatile but if you obtain BTC or ETH and buy ACE tokens right away then you wouldn`t even notice the fluctuation.

You can send BTC from any wallet or exchange (including Bitstamp) because ACE tokens will be held in your personal account on our site.

And once tokens are distributed you can send them to any ERC-20 compatible wallet.

Thanks a lot for the clarification!
Pistofo

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:53:30 PM

I have another question, I don't know if you could answer this but, if it works out the way it should, what token price do you expect at the end of 2018? Sorry if this is not appropriate. Thanks again for the fast answer you gave me.
TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 08:17:55 PM

I have another question, I don't know if you could answer this but, if it works out the way it should, what token price do you expect at the end of 2018? Sorry if this is not appropriate. Thanks again for the fast answer you gave me.

Well, we do our best, but the market can hardly be 100% predictable. Sponsors have to pay agency commission only in ACE tokens, which will be bought in the market. As TokenStars develops, the number of sponsorship contracts signed by the players will grow. As a result, the agency commissions will grow. Accordingly, sponsors will convert our commissions into tokens. The higher the revenue – the more tokens are supposed to be bought. This positively impacts the internal economy.

expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:19:37 PM

This project will probably become one of the most famous born from blockchain.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Pistofo

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:44:01 PM

Well, we do our best, but the market can hardly be 100% predictable. Sponsors have to pay agency commission only in ACE tokens, which will be bought in the market. As TokenStars develops, the number of sponsorship contracts signed by the players will grow. As a result, the agency commissions will grow. Accordingly, sponsors will convert our commissions into tokens. The higher the revenue – the more tokens are supposed to be bought. This positively impacts the internal economy.

Thanks again. I really appreciate it. Good luck on the journey!
TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 09:02:43 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2017, 11:30:07 AM by TokenStars

⭐️ The First Coin Traded Fund Supports TokenStars ⭐️

We are glad to introduce The Token Fund which supports the crowdsale of TokenStars.

"We have decided to support the TokenStars project because we see a strong team of professionals behind it. Those are people who know the mechanics of marketing in sports inside out and possess all the assets required to bring a product to a stable business model and solid financial potential.”

The Token Fund as one of the first CTF on the market is a new form of a managed investment fund that fills its portfolio exclusively with tokens. The Token Fund holds a diverse and balanced portfolio of blockchain assets. Aiming to alleviate the risks of investing in a highly volatile crypto-market, it enables the investors to profit from the growth of the blockchain ecosystem as a whole.

Read more here: https://medium.com/@TokenStars/tokenstars-gets-support-from-the-token-fund-ee0ba50f0c62

btc_1001

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:16:37 PM

We are glad to introduce The Token Fund which supports the crowdsale of TokenStars.

"We have decided to support the TokenStars project because we see a strong team of professionals behind it. Those are people who know the mechanics of marketing in sports inside out and possess all the assets required to bring a product to a stable business model and solid financial potential.”

The Token Fund as one of the first CTF on the market is a new form of a managed investment fund that fills its portfolio exclusively with tokens. The Token Fund holds a diverse and balanced portfolio of blockchain assets. Aiming to alleviate the risks of investing in a highly volatile crypto-market, it enables the investors to profit from the growth of the blockchain ecosystem as a whole.

Read more here: https://medium.com/@TokenStars/tokenstars-gets-support-from-the-token-fund-ee0ba50f0c62

How is ICO going?

I see that you got support from Tokenfund. Great news! Do you plan to attract other large investors?

coinmr

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:52:23 PM

Do you have a bounty campaign? Am I late for it?
TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 02:55:19 PM

How is ICO going?

I see that you got support from Tokenfund. Great news! Do you plan to attract other large investors?
Yes, great news indeed! The ICO is going pretty good, we have already raised 1122 BTC and are much closer to our nearest goal of $7.5 mln..
Of course! Having big players onboard is beneficial, that's why we have been in negotiations with them, already got significant support, even more to come. Stay tuned for the news.

TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 02:57:51 PM

Yes, we have a bounty campaign ongoing and you can still join us.
Take a look at our bounty thread for more details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2059229.0

coinmr

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:11:12 PM

Take a look at our bounty thread for more details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2059229.0

Thank you for such fast response.

Whats the point of your ICO? Tokenizing people? Pretty new to me
btc_1001

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:39:19 PM

How is ICO going?

Yes, great news indeed! The ICO is going pretty good, we have already raised 1122 BTC and are much closer to our nearest goal of $7.5 mln..
Of course! Having big players onboard is beneficial, that's why we have been in negotiations with them, already got significant support, even more to come. Stay tuned for the news.

You mean other CTF could join your ICO? Like Iconomi? That would be awesome. Follow the big money )

TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 03:47:17 PM

Thank you for such fast response.

Whats the point of your ICO? Tokenizing people? Pretty new to me
That's because we are first of our kind on the blockchain. Yes, we want to tokenize sports professionals and celebrities.

We aim to disrupt the huge $40 billion talent management industry by decentralizing it and providing funding and promotion resources to rising stars. Starting with issuing ACE tokens for the tennis vertical, the plan is to expand into new verticals in 2017, including football (GOAL tokens), poker (CHIP), and cybersports.

Young (potential) celebrities need funding and provide a share of their income in return. Already successful professionals need more advertising contracts in return for agency commission.

lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:59:48 PM

Great news! Congrats with this event, one step closer to success  Wink

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 04:16:35 PM

How is ICO going?

You mean other CTF could join your ICO? Like Iconomi? That would be awesome. Follow the big money )
Agreed, it would be awesome. We will consider Iconomi too.

TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 05:58:17 AM

CoinSpeaker About The Cooperation With The Token Fund

The Token Fund, one of the first Coin Traded Funds (CTF) on the market, supports the token sale of TokenStars – the first blockchain platform to tokenize people, including celebrities and athletes.

Before we wrote about the cooperation in our Medium, now read more here: https://www.coinspeaker.com/2017/09/22/the-token-fund-supports-tokenstars-the-first-blockchain-platform-to-tokenize-people/

andrei1982

Activity: 462

Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:31:39 PM

How do i become a scouter because the white paper don\t say much and also what are the rewords?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: