Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:47:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] TokenStars: Tokenize Celebrities  (Read 49506 times)
daylateandadollarshort

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:41:15 PM

So, there is a different token for each vertical?
The ACE token is for tennis and the GOAL token will be for football. Is that correct?

Does this mean that TokenStars will release many different tokens? Why not just use a single token for all of the different verticals?

Yes, we believe, this is the best part of the offer Smiley We will launch multiple verticals one by one, but you can get “an early-bird ticket” to get 40% bonus now (by buying ACE token) and exchange ACE tokens later via the index token (STAR) into any other vertical (it can be football, poker, actors or any other vertical which you prefer).

Can I buy STAR directly?

Will that 40% bonus be offered for each token, or is it just for ACE since it is the first one?
What stops me from converting back and forth between ACE and GOAL (via STAR) and getting 40% each time? Is that allowed?

Thanks.
TokenStars (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

First celebrity management platform on blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 01:27:29 AM

Can I buy STAR directly?

Will that 40% bonus be offered for each token, or is it just for ACE since it is the first one?
What stops me from converting back and forth between ACE and GOAL (via STAR) and getting 40% each time? Is that allowed?

No, you can't buy STAR token directly.

40% bonus for the first exchange is a special offer for ACE tokenholders only. It means that if you buy ACE tokens, you will be able to exchange them once into other verticals' tokens. Only ACE tokens. And only once.

TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 04:20:38 PM

⭐ Cybersports is rising worldwide ⭐

According to SuperData Research, at the end of 2016 there were more than 22.6 million eSports viewers in Europe, which is projected to pass 27 million viewers in 2017, and 30 million viewers in 2018.

IHS Markit (a leader in global information and analysis) predicts that eSports ad spending will be worth $1 billion worldwide by 2021, which is a $280 increase from the previous year.

TokenStars the first blockchain talent management agency appeared very timely and plans to launch cybersports vertical until the end of 2017.

Explore all the interesting data on cybersports:
https://russiansearchmarketing.com/russian-esports/

nikolaich

Activity: 224
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:50:53 PM

According to SuperData Research, at the end of 2016 there were more than 22.6 million eSports viewers in Europe, which is projected to pass 27 million viewers in 2017, and 30 million viewers in 2018.

IHS Markit (a leader in global information and analysis) predicts that eSports ad spending will be worth $1 billion worldwide by 2021, which is a $280 increase from the previous year.

TokenStars the first blockchain talent management agency appeared very timely and plans to launch cybersports vertical until the end of 2017.

Thank you for the article!

I did not know that Russian eSports revenues follow closely behind Sweden with $35.4 million in revenues in 2016.

It`s number 2. Cybersports is truly rising. Awesome.

Will wait to see what TokenStars prepares for us in cybersports.
TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 09:13:49 PM

Thank you for the article!

I did not know that Russian eSports revenues follow closely behind Sweden with $35.4 million in revenues in 2016.

It`s number 2. Cybersports is truly rising. Awesome.

Will wait to see what TokenStars prepares for us in cybersports.

Hello!

Thank you for your interest!
We plan to launch cyber sports vertical till the end of 2017 (as well as football and poker).
Meanwhile you can buy the tennis ACE tokens and get the 40% bonus for the first exchange of ACE to the tokens of any further vertical (for example, cyber sport token) in the future! All you need is to buy ACE tokens till 4th of October Smiley Btw, you will also get +30% bonus on the purchase till Ocober 4th. Let us know if you need a help to follow it up.

TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 08:32:19 PM

⭐️ TokenStars Keeps Up With The Times ⭐️

We live in the times when trends are setting by celebrities. A well-known celebrity can change the brand's popularity in one moment.  

Airbnb launched the program which offers exclusive, one-time services by celebrity experiences like shopping with Sarah Jessica Parker or playing golf with Michael Strahan in their favorite city spots.

Meanwhile, TokenStars walks along with the trend and offers its' members unmatched opportunities to be closer to a celebrity by having a one-on-one training lesson with a tennis or football superstar or having a video chat with a celebrity.

Nowadays having a dinner and exploring New York City with a famous actor is not a dream anymore, it's possible reality.

Get inspiring by Airbnb New York City Experiences here: https://press.atairbnb.com/nyc-celebrity-experiences-with-sarah-jessica-parker-ansel-elgort-michael-strahan/

MadduckUK

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:45:51 AM

You have different tokens for verticals tennis, footbal and poker? The site says that during the first exchange tokens ACE to another vertical gives a welcome bonus of 40%. And when you can make this exchange?
newboi

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:55:59 AM

In November exchnge? What's the exchange already agreed to the listing?
TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 08:03:14 AM

You have different tokens for verticals tennis, footbal and poker? The site says that during the first exchange tokens ACE to another vertical gives a welcome bonus of 40%. And when you can make this exchange?
We will launch different verticals with different tokens: ACE for Tennis, GOAL for Football, CHIP for Poker. We start with tennis and football as they are the most obvious play. But we plan to expand horizontally into other kinds of sports, to expand in depth (adding older established professional players) and expand vertically (adding other talent management areas, like actors and models).

And if you buy ACE tokens now you can exchange them with a +40% bonus for the first conversion of ACE tokens into other vertical when it's launched. (football, poker, cybersport, etc.).

TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 08:04:30 AM

In November exchnge? What's the exchange already agreed to the listing?
We are currently negotiating with several biggest exchanges for ACE tokens to be listed. The complete list of exchanges will be published later. ACE tokens will be listed on crypto exchanges 4 weeks after the token distribution which is scheduled on 7th November (or earlier if hard cap is reached).

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:24:30 AM

This prices listed in tokens such as if 1 ACE will be worth 1 dollar. Do you really expect such an increase of the value of the token? What are the forecasts of the value of the token for the next 2 years?
TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 08:47:22 AM

This prices listed in tokens such as if 1 ACE will be worth 1 dollar. Do you really expect such an increase of the value of the token? What are the forecasts of the value of the token for the next 2 years?
We developed a mechanism for token buyers - they get a benefit from the growth of the agency's business.

ACE is a product token which offers unmatched opportunities, like hours of training with players, meetings, tickets, advertising with celebrities for platform users, etc. These services are bought for tokens. The more often a token is used, the better it is for all participants.

The agency commissions will be paid in tokens. The entire commission from advertisers and players we receive in tokens. That is, the higher our commission, the more money will go to the market to buy tokens (to pay us a commission).

We are interested in the growth of the token since our long-term KPIs are tied to the dynamics of the token rate.

Also, the price of our token is less tied to the rate of BTC - prize and advertising contracts are in $, so the price of our token does not depend on market fluctuations but on the revenue of the real business.

woodcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:49:08 AM

Cool project. I think the guys are doing a great job supporting athletes.
IrReAr

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:51:00 AM

Guys, I heard about you! Only now I saw the thread. Tell me, please, the project has already started?
TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 09:04:10 AM

Guys, I heard about you! Only now I saw the thread. Tell me, please, the project has already started?
The project is going on. We've already collected $4,4M. You can join us to buy ACE tokens on our website: http://tokenstars.com/ace/

Please keep in mind if you buy ACE tokens now you can exchange them later to tokens of other verticals with a +40% bonus.

eneyardi

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:28:06 AM

The project is going on. We've already collected $4,4M. You can join us to buy ACE tokens on our website: http://tokenstars.com/ace/

Please keep in mind if you buy ACE tokens now you can exchange them later to tokens of other verticals with a +40% bonus.
When is end of this project? Do not you think to stop it earlier if you get your max cap? Is it real to take the cap? Today starts one more ICO crypto.tickets and i think they will get cap quickly
TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 10:21:48 AM

When is end of this project? Do not you think to stop it earlier if you get your max cap? Is it real to take the cap? Today starts one more ICO crypto.tickets and i think they will get cap quickly

The ICO will be finished 31st of October (or earlier if the hard cap is reached).

However, hard cap is not the goal for us, it's just the set level to protect our token holders. The soft cap was $750 000 and it's already reached. The nearest goal is $7.5M. For the scenario of $7.5 million in funds raised, we will be able to sign contracts with more than 10 junior players. We also have other targets: $15 mln, $30 mln and moonshot (the hard cap). Take a look at section 10.2 of White paper for details.

We are satisfied with the ICO's result so far Smiley
TokenStars is long term project. This was not designed as a "hype"-style ICO, but as a classic long marketing driven process.

TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 10:24:35 AM

Cool project. I think the guys are doing a great job supporting athletes.

Thank you for your support!
We are aimed to support not only athletes, but also actors, rock-bands... anyone, all the celebrities Wink

dort

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:48:06 AM

You support talent from Russia of from all over the world?
TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 11:02:12 AM

You support talent from Russia of from all over the world?

We are the international agency. For example, we are already looking at Spanish and Greece tennis players, and Brazilian football players.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: