Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:27:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] TokenStars: Tokenize Celebrities  (Read 49499 times)
artifact11

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:48:24 PM

The long-awaited details came out. Thanks.

Why is KYC so important?

KYC is required by the banks and exchanges. As our token sale agreement did not allow for US citizens and other restricted persons to participate in the sale, the KYC procedure allows to verify citizenship and make sure the token holders comply with those rules.

Hi Vlad, Expect soon the story that all investors with good faith, that cannot fulfill the KYC, will lose their money.

Hello!

First of all, we don't see any problems in the fulfillment of KYC. Nowadays, almost every ICO has KYC as a usual part of the process. We need to conduct KYC procedure 1) cause it's required by banks, 2) to protect the company and tokenholders from participation of restricted persons.
So, why would it be a problem?
And second, for everybody who doesn't fulfill or doesn't want to fulfill the KYC procedure, we will provide the refunds.

Code:
Vlad Danilov, [31.10.17 01:54]
[In reply to Next Level]
I see your point, but as you can see, it was planned from the very beginning. I hope you will keep your tokens and pass KYC without any problems

Next Level, [31.10.17 01:54]
No, refund is needed

Vlad Danilov, [31.10.17 01:55]
[In reply to Next Level]
ACE tokens are non-refundable.

Next Level, [31.10.17 02:41]
I see no sense in a hidden discussion. You have already made and determined your opinion. No refund. But it's your decision to lead me on the path that I have to go now. See you later.

Vlad Danilov, [31.10.17 02:44]
[In reply to Next Level]
I hope this information would be helpful for your future contributions. Have a nice day!
https://t.me/TokenStars_en/6231

Does that sounds like "for everybody who doesn't fulfill or doesn't want to fulfill the KYC procedure, we will provide the refunds" for you?

For everybody who doesn't fulfill or doesn't want to fulfill the KYC procedure, we will surely provide all the refunds minus commission for the transfer.

You hold me for an hour and talk till the end that I don't get a refund and I have to get used to it. And now suddenly it is "surely provide all the refunds". This is somewhat untrustworthy. What is you mind tomorrow?

However, looking forward to get refund instructions.

There was a misunderstanding. We will surely provide all the refunds minus commission for the transfer.

How much will that commision be?
Why you dont pay back instantly?
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Veecker

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:24:27 AM

How will analytical information about each sportsman be compiled?
TokenStars (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

First celebrity management platform on blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 06:29:48 AM

Why is KYC so important?

KYC is required by the banks and exchanges. As our token sale agreement did not allow for US citizens and other restricted persons to participate in the sale, the KYC procedure allows to verify citizenship and make sure the token holders comply with those rules.

Hi Vlad, Expect soon the story that all investors with good faith, that cannot fulfill the KYC, will lose their money.

Hello!

First of all, we don't see any problems in the fulfillment of KYC. Nowadays, almost every ICO has KYC as a usual part of the process. We need to conduct KYC procedure 1) cause it's required by banks, 2) to protect the company and tokenholders from participation of restricted persons.
And second, for everybody who doesn't fulfill or doesn't want to fulfill the KYC procedure, we will provide the refunds.

Code:
[In reply to Next Level]
I see your point, but as you can see, it was planned from the very beginning. I hope you will keep your tokens and pass KYC without any problems

No, refund is needed

[In reply to Next Level]

I see no sense in a hidden discussion. You have already made and determined your opinion. No refund. But it's your decision to lead me on the path that I have to go now. See you later.

[In reply to Next Level]
I hope this information would be helpful for your future contributions. Have a nice day!

Does that sounds like "for everybody who doesn't fulfill or doesn't want to fulfill the KYC procedure, we will provide the refunds" for you?

For everybody who doesn't fulfill or doesn't want to fulfill the KYC procedure, we will surely provide all the refunds minus commission for the transfer.

You hold me for an hour and talk till the end that I don't get a refund and I have to get used to it. And now suddenly it is "surely provide all the refunds". This is somewhat untrustworthy. What is you mind tomorrow?

There was a misunderstanding. We will surely provide all the refunds minus commission for the transfer.

Hello, when you purchased tokens you paid a transaction fee for transferring your BTC/ETH to your private account on our website. So, if you don't pass the KYC procedure the funds will be transferred back in full amount minus fee for the transfer.

TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 06:47:25 AM

How will analytical information about each sportsman be compiled?
We will rely on a system similar to the InStat system. Please see details here (6.2.2): http://tokenstars.com/upload/files/ace_by_tokenstars_whitepaper.pdf

TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 02:02:52 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 03:55:34 PM by TokenStars

What documents do I need to upload in order to undergo the KYC procedure? Can uploaded documents fall into the hands of third parties?
You need to upload your passport (or other government issued ID) and a 2nd document, verifying your current place of residence.

All the files are stored confidentially on Amazon servers.

watch out this is tricky. Afterwards they tell this to you.
only with pasport and other document you get tokens.
Lot of people dont want to do this. And thats understandable.

Why do you think that KYC is a trick?

The ‘know your client’ (KYC) procedure is required by the banks and exchanges.

As our token sale agreement did not allow for US citizens and other restricted persons to participate in the sale, the KYC procedure allows to verify citizenship and make sure the token holders comply with those rules.

And after KYC our company will be able to open bank accounts in trustworthy banks but not in shady organizations.

10 out of the 14 largest exchanges on the market do not allow to conduct any operations to withdraw funds without going through a KYC (at least, a passport). To increase the limits, they ask for additional verification. And only 1 of the 14 exchanges allows you to start and withdraw fiat without KYC (and only in Japan).

TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 03:55:03 PM

When will refund instructions be posted? I was really looking forward to this token but last-minute addition of KYC (no prior info on website or whitepaper) and the confusing status of ACE/TEAM has made me lose a lot of faith. Surely, not 100% of people will do KYC. I will be interested to see how many people take the refund instead of KYC and what impact that has on how much they raised.

Me too.But they now say they take a commision? How much 50 Scam procent?

Why are you filling up posts with the same info?

The necessity to go through KYC procedure was mentioned from the very beginning in our medium channel, several times discussed in our Telegram group and the most important you agreed to the Agreement on Sale of Tokens (https://tokenstars.com/upload/files/agreement.pdf) before you made your transfer to buy some ACE tokens.

And if you don't pass KYC, we will refund your ETH or BTC minus commission for the transfer after 28 November.

artifact11

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:01:39 PM

Why is KYC so important?

Hello!

Code:
[In reply to Next Level]

No, refund is needed

[In reply to Next Level]

[In reply to Next Level]

Hello, when you purchased tokens you paid a transaction fee for transferring your BTC/ETH to your private account on our website. So, if you don't pass the KYC procedure the funds will be transferred back in full amount minus fee for the transfer.

because you say that everybody else also does this and that is not true.
I am an european

https://poloniex.com/ is shady? No KYC and 2000 dollar transfer
ico Spectrocoin and bankera no KYC
Cryptopia no KYC
Liqui nog no KYC
bitconnect no KYC

There is a high risk if wrong people get this documents and thereby another paper with adres etc.
Electroneum I think not a shady ico has also problems with pasword hacks etc
A hack is Always possible. Wich measures you take against hacks. From whick companies you have document that you are trusted holder of this documents

artifact11

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:12:43 PM

When will refund instructions be posted? I was really looking forward to this token but last-minute addition of KYC (no prior info on website or whitepaper) and the confusing status of ACE/TEAM has made me lose a lot of faith. Surely, not 100% of people will do KYC. I will be interested to see how many people take the refund instead of KYC and what impact that has on how much they raised.

Me too.But they now say they take a commision? How much 50 Scam procent?

Why are you filling up posts with the same info?

The necessity to go through KYC procedure was mentioned from the very beginning in our medium channel, several times discussed in our Telegram group and the most important you agreed to the Agreement on Sale of Tokens (https://tokenstars.com/upload/files/agreement.pdf) before you made your transfer to buy some ACE tokens.

And if you don't pass KYC, we will refund your ETH or BTC minus commission for the transfer after 28 November.

Was it in the whitepaper? Not member of medium channel.
if you say we want to do this then ok. But you say everybody doet this and thats not true.
So thats one red flag for me
TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 06:06:36 PM

Where did we say that everybody is doing KYC? Founders of the project decide this. So some projects do, some don't. And maybe in the near future KYC will become a standard for a crypto world.

Of course, Poloniex doesn't do KYC huh!

Cryptopia no KYC
Liqui nog no KYC
bitconnect no KYC

If your info is right about no KYC for these projects, how many of this projects opened bank accounts in trustworthy banks like TokenStars aims it to do?

There is a high risk if wrong people get this documents and thereby another paper with adres etc.
A hack is Always possible. Wich measures you take against hacks. From whick companies you have document that you are trusted holder of this documents

All your files for KYC are stored confidentially on Amazon servers.

And we also have a Privacy policy (https://tokenstars.com/upload/files/privacy.pdf) which we unconditionally comply with.

Was it in the whitepaper?

Not member of medium channel.

You don't need to be a member there. It's a blog where we post important information regarding our project.

if you say we want to do this then ok. But you say everybody doet this and thats not true.

We don't say that everyone does KYC and hope that you put down your red flag )

TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 06:17:08 PM

⭐️ Introducing our Blockchain Advisor - Edgar Kampers (Netherlands) ⭐️

Entrepreneur, Chief Currency Officer at Qoin, Edgar focuses on policy strategy, monetary design, legal advice and compliance, fundraising, monitoring and research.

He has long experience in assisting authorities, SMEs and citizens to use community currencies to reach social inclusion, build community, stimulate economic development and ecological balance. He is active in the TimeQoin division, which is specialized in the development, design, implementation and research of currencies with social goals.

Learn more about our team and advisors: https://tokenstars.com/en/team

btc_1001

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:02:51 PM

Where did we say that everybody is doing KYC? Founders of the project decide this. So some projects do, some don't. And maybe in the near future KYC will become a standard for a crypto world.

Of course, Poloniex doesn't do KYC huh!

Cryptopia no KYC
Liqui nog no KYC
bitconnect no KYC

If your info is right about no KYC for these projects, how many of this projects opened bank accounts in trustworthy banks like TokenStars aims it to do?

All your files for KYC are stored confidentially on Amazon servers.

And we also have a Privacy policy (https://tokenstars.com/upload/files/privacy.pdf) which we unconditionally comply with.

Was it in the whitepaper?

Not member of medium channel.

You don't need to be a member there. It's a blog where we post important information regarding our project.

We don't say that everyone does KYC and hope that you put down your red flag )

I see the same info in Poloniex:

Without KYC my withdrawal is $0 per day. Wow!

TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 09:14:03 AM

I see the same info in Poloniex:

Without KYC my withdrawal is $0 per day. Wow!

And that is the same on most exchanges for now.

TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 04:14:19 PM

⭐️ Meet Dmitry Sergeev — New TokenStars' Sports Advisor ⭐️

Dmitry is CEO of Bwin Russia, leading the development of the international online betting platform.

Dmitry is known as one of the best media managers in Russia (ranking AAA by PwC). He launched more than 10 startups. Founder and Managing Director of Championat.com, #1 Russian sports digital media, part of Rambler&Co group worth $0.6Bn.

Previously he worked as senior managing director of Gazeta.ru news media (14M users) and VP of marketing at Torpedo Moscow FC.

We do believe, Dmitry's deep expertise will be useful for TokenStars project in different ways, but especially in establishing relationships with sports media and working with fan communities, this way attracting new scouts to our scouting network.

Learn more about our team and advisors:
https://tokenstars.com/en/team

Black Orchid

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:39:45 AM

How do i get my ACE token? Is it automatically transfer to eth address? Because i don't see ACE contract address to add custom token in MEW.
TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 09:05:41 AM

How do i get my ACE token? Is it automatically transfer to eth address? Because i don't see ACE contract address to add custom token in MEW.
Please use the following information to add your tokes:
1. Put 0x06147110022B768BA8F99A8f385df11a151A9cc8 in the "Address",
2. "ACE" in the "Token Symbol",
3. "0" in the decimals field.

TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 07:46:12 PM

⭐️ Stunning Jessica Alba photographed by our Hollywood Ambassador Rico Torres ⭐️

Can you guess the movie by the portrait?

Learn more about our advisors and ambassadors:
https://medium.com/@TokenStars/https-medium-com-tokenstars-join-the-team-10-news-from-tokenstars-98464eb711ed

huuhung

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:34:44 AM

When do I get my TEAM token for personal wallet?
TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 09:56:38 AM

When do I get my TEAM token for personal wallet?
TEAM Token Sale will start in November and close before the end of 2017. The transferring to your personal wallet should be available in January.

TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 07:32:52 PM

⭐️ Our Ambassador Rico Torres did a shoot for 'Beyond a Reasonable Doubt' ⭐️

But there are no doubts in the charm of Michael Douglas!

More about our ambassadors:
https://medium.com/@TokenStars/tokenstars-welcomes-celebrity-ambassadors-and-advisors-81ed828921b

helen123

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:49:32 AM

We’ll be issuing tokens in weekly batches to everyone who successfully passes the KYC procedure. Starting on November 7th—November 14th—November 21st—and (if anyone’s left) November 28th.

Did I get it right that sale will be not continuous from 7th November till 28th November but just on certain days only?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: