Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:36:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] TokenStars: Tokenize Celebrities  (Read 49500 times)
KathPine

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:13:46 PM

I am not able to add my ERC20 address to withdraw ACE tokens. Where is the option to add my address?

No reply on this so far...  Undecided
Just give them a little bit more time
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TokenStars (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

First celebrity management platform on blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 02:15:00 PM

Could you show some proof of your words in here? For example about the words
"By "just ask us" he means contact support more than 10 times and have your problems ignored."

I thought they answered quickly and always provide recent status and updates here and in other media channels like in telegram.

If they really ignore your accusations it's a real issue.

Let's see if they will lie and say all the tokens are distributed.  If they do not lie and say they're all distributed, let's see what their excuse is as to why not, and why those that didn't receive tokens have not been refunded.

They will reply to their website chat sometimes, yes but they just write bullshit and play dumb, first with this batches bullshit, then KYC, then pretending like they are unable to even read the information that's right in their own system "Are your KYC docs uploaded?" "Yes" "Are you sure?"  "Yes" "Is your wallet address entered?"  "Yes"....  "OK let me check"... then nothing.  Start a new chat and it's like they never heard of this before no matter how many times they've been told.

They will reply to their website chat sometimes, yes but they just write bullshit and play dumb, first with this batches bullshit, then KYC, then pretending like they are unable to even read the information that's right in their own system "Are your KYC docs uploaded?" "Yes" "Are you sure?"  "Yes" "Is your wallet address entered?"  "Yes"....  "OK let me check"... then nothing.  Start a new chat and it's like they never heard of this before no matter how many times they've been told.

Have you asked anybody from our team in Telegram to help you? Can you please name, who and when was checking your case?

margana

Activity: 153
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:15:43 PM

Are you really that stupid or just pretending to be?  Of course it takes only a couple minutes to upload documents, if you have enough of the correct ones to fulfill your onerous privacy invading demands.  But uploading them doesn't do anything, they just sit there for months.
- First of all, let's be polite in communications. If you had problems with documents, of course it took longer. For the majority of token holders waiting for KYC confirmation didn't take months, it was made within one week, so everybody was getting their tokens regularly every week. Go to the Telegram chat and ask the community.

The "5 minute" "KYC procedure" had to be extended for two weeks? Hmm... I guess it takes more than 5 minutes. - don't mess up uploading time and time for confirmation. Again, your case is individual, you had some problems with documents obviously, you can send us in PM your email, I will check what exactly was the problem there.

Nobody cares how long it takes to "upload documents", people care about getting paid. Are you retarded?

No I don't "have problems" and "my documents" don't "have problems".  You have problems, you are incompetent lying crooks .  If you were too stupid to get things done correctly you could have at least sent a refund.

And now the latest excuse is "crypto kitties", which means "we're too cheap to pay the required network fees".
coinmr

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:57:59 PM

Could you show some proof of your words in here? For example about the words
"By "just ask us" he means contact support more than 10 times and have your problems ignored."

I thought they answered quickly and always provide recent status and updates here and in other media channels like in telegram.

If they really ignore your accusations it's a real issue.

Let's see if they will lie and say all the tokens are distributed.  If they do not lie and say they're all distributed, let's see what their excuse is as to why not, and why those that didn't receive tokens have not been refunded.

Do you have any print screen of your talk as a proof?

Did you talk in telegram chat to them or through an app on the website? I saw even CEO answering questions there.
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:58:45 PM

are you going to be sending an email out when ACE is listed on exchanges??  Thanks
We will close the smart contract for minting and ACE tokens will be listed on exchanges after December 12. Also we are going  to provide full information here and in telegram too.
Do you know we have chat there?
Here is the link - @TokenStars_en.
Start on the  exchange is always a very important moment, I wonder how the token will be really popular
TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 07:04:47 PM

Are you really that stupid or just pretending to be?  Of course it takes only a couple minutes to upload documents, if you have enough of the correct ones to fulfill your onerous privacy invading demands.  But uploading them doesn't do anything, they just sit there for months.
- First of all, let's be polite in communications. If you had problems with documents, of course it took longer. For the majority of token holders waiting for KYC confirmation didn't take months, it was made within one week, so everybody was getting their tokens regularly every week. Go to the Telegram chat and ask the community.

The "5 minute" "KYC procedure" had to be extended for two weeks? Hmm... I guess it takes more than 5 minutes. - don't mess up uploading time and time for confirmation. Again, your case is individual, you had some problems with documents obviously, you can send us in PM your email, I will check what exactly was the problem there.

Nobody cares how long it takes to "upload documents", people care about getting paid. Are you retarded?

No I don't "have problems" and "my documents" don't "have problems".  You have problems, you are incompetent lying crooks .  If you were too stupid to get things done correctly you could have at least sent a refund.

And now the latest excuse is "crypto kitties", which means "we're too cheap to pay the required network fees".

Please stop being abusive.

If you don't want to share the exact email so we could try to find out what happened with your documents or transfer of ACE tokens, so be it. Maybe you didn't even participate in ACE ICO.

If you participated in ACE ICO, please check your wallet. Another batch of ACE tokens has been distributed today.

Cpt. Africa

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:37:36 AM

Any fresh news about demo ? When it expected ?)
visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:52:49 PM

I saw that EtherDelta is listing ACE token, is it really your token? Is it official? https://etherdelta.com/#ACE-ETH
TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 08:40:00 PM

I saw that EtherDelta is listing ACE token, is it really your token? Is it official? https://etherdelta.com/#ACE-ETH

Yes, we decided to list it there. But it is published before the token distribution is over and tokens are unlocked. ACE will become practically tradable there on December 12.

TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 08:52:22 PM

Any fresh news about demo ? When it expected ?)

We plan to introduce till the end of the year.

lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:09:03 AM

Yes, we decided to list it there. But it is published before the token distribution is over and tokens are unlocked. ACE will become practically tradable there on December 12.
But what about listing at 2 exchanges from top 10? When we can expect it?

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 08:55:52 AM

We will announce a list of exchanges after December, 12th.

lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:53:24 PM

Thanks, waiting  with no patience already  Wink

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
lehard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:25:45 PM

How many interesting things planned for December! I hope this has a positive impact on the price of token
mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:45:28 PM

What was ico token price?is Tokenstars good midterm investment?
TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 08:28:06 PM

How many interesting things planned for December! I hope this has a positive impact on the price of token
We do our best to make positive impact on the price of token! ⭐️

TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 08:42:45 PM

What was ico token price?is Tokenstars good midterm investment?
The price of ACE token was 0.0001 BTC.

And it is the same price of TEAM token. Sale starts at 11 December.

TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 08:53:01 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 09:08:03 PM by TokenStars

⭐️TokenStars news of day! TEAM white paper is published! ⭐️

For all who haven't made a decision of converting their ACE tokens to TEAM with +40% bonus and for those who just waited for more details about TEAM token sale, the waiting period is over!

Please read WP and ask questions if any:
https://tokenstars.com/upload/files/team_whitepaper.pdf

ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:59:18 AM

For all who haven't made a decision of converting their ACE tokens to TEAM with +40% bonus and for those who just waited for more details about TEAM token sale, the waiting period is over!

Great news! First question - will there be a bounty campaign for this token? Smiley
TokenStars (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 11:22:11 AM

Great news! First question - will there be a bounty campaign for this token? Smiley

We are considering it, but let's wait for the upcoming details a bit later Smiley Did you participate in ACE Bounty before?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: