Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:57:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Feel like defending BFL now?  (Read 12051 times)
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2013, 05:09:51 PM

Oh, yes, of course.  The title "Feel like defending BFL now?" is certainly courteous and rational.  Silly me.

Oh wait... not it was rhetoric of an idiot wanting to trumpet some imagined transgression by BFL and shouting it as loudly as he knew how and making it as dramatic as possible.

Let me fix your reality filter by showing you how to post a courteous thread with the same information, so you know where you went wrong in trying to show me where I went wrong:

Title: Any idea why there's a huge spike in Kansas City for bitcoin mining?
Content: Hey, does anyone know why there's a huge spike in the middle of Kansas where BFL is located for bitcoin mining?  

That's how you do rational, courteous threads.  You do not write "Feel like defending BFL now?" as the title and just post pictures as the content, like you are some retarded super sleuth who's uncovered a nefarious plot to overthrow the government that only exists in their mind.  That just makes you an idiot and an asshole, which is why he got the response he got.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wrenchmonkey

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 05:15:39 PM

I admit I miss-read the graph and overreacted.  Apologies all around.

I'm newish to the community and didn't know this had already been discussed. 

However,  Josh, you're still a dick.

Ah, but I'm only a dick to people who are dicks first, that's the key point you seem to be missing.  If you weren't a cock waffle to start with, you wouldn't get a dick response.

It's what most people like you don't seem to understand.  If you approach people with respect and courtesy, you get the same in return.  If you approach people with vitriol and raving irrationality, you are likely to get a less than favorable response.  You wonder why I treat you like poorly, yet your first post is accusatory and irrational.  Imagine that.

WHERES MY STUFF DICK HEAD?!

^
Candidate for involuntary order cancel/refund.  Grin Grin Grin

Tbh I haven't even ordered anything. I was thinking about it around a year ago when I heard the buzz about asic but looking back I'm glad I didn't!

And YES, YOUR STILL A DICK HEAD!

Its just all endless lies and bullshit and I cant belive people are still just sitting back and waiting for their stuff instead of invading Bullshit Labs offices!

Oh well!

So, you're a lying piece of shit. Trying to make it look like you have an order when you don't. Who's the dick head again?  Roll Eyes

Block Erupter Overclocking 447 M/Hash, .006 (discounts if done in quantity) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=300206.msg3218480#msg3218480

Buy and sell mining shares (Bitfury). https://cex.io/r/1/wrenchmonkey/0/
buddrulez

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 05:19:24 PM

Ah, but I'm only a dick to people who are dicks first, that's the key point you seem to be missing.  If you weren't a cock waffle to start with, you wouldn't get a dick response.

It's what most people like you don't seem to understand.  If you approach people with respect and courtesy, you get the same in return.  If you approach people with vitriol and raving irrationality, you are likely to get a less than favorable response.  You wonder why I treat you like poorly, yet your first post is accusatory and irrational.  Imagine that.

^

Tbh I haven't even ordered anything. I was thinking about it around a year ago when I heard the buzz about asic but looking back I'm glad I didn't!

Its just all endless lies and bullshit and I cant belive people are still just sitting back and waiting for their stuff instead of invading Bullshit Labs offices!

Oh well!

So, you're a lying piece of shit. Trying to make it look like you have an order when you don't. Who's the dick head again?  Roll Eyes

The man in that outrageous headwear above you!
buddrulez

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 05:20:10 PM

If you look real close, you can see it, just popping out from under the hat^^^
wtfvanity

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

WTF???

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 05:21:05 PM

In order to have that much hashing power, BFL would have to actually PRODUCE something.  Did you forget that one important detail?

rofl

They have though! A few super jalapenos given to their friends. And they have enough chips coming to make a dozen more.

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
wrenchmonkey

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 05:26:27 PM

^

Oh well!

The man in that outrageous headwear above you!

So he's the dick head, and you're the lying piece of shit. Got it.  Roll Eyes

Block Erupter Overclocking 447 M/Hash, .006 (discounts if done in quantity) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=300206.msg3218480#msg3218480

Buy and sell mining shares (Bitfury). https://cex.io/r/1/wrenchmonkey/0/
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 2536

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2013, 05:28:43 PM

Oh, yes, of course.  The title "Feel like defending BFL now?" is certainly courteous and rational.  Silly me.

Oh wait... not it was rhetoric of an idiot wanting to trumpet some imagined transgression by BFL and shouting it as loudly as he knew how and making it as dramatic as possible.

Let me fix your reality filter by showing you how to post a courteous thread with the same information, so you know where you went wrong in trying to show me where I went wrong:

Content: Hey, does anyone know why there's a huge spike in the middle of Kansas where BFL is located for bitcoin mining?  

That's how you do rational, courteous threads.  You do not write "Feel like defending BFL now?" as the title and just post pictures as the content, like you are some retarded super sleuth who's uncovered a nefarious plot to overthrow the government that only exists in their mind.  That just makes you an idiot and an asshole, which is why he got the response he got.

I wasn't trying to show you that his post ended up rational and wasn't attempting to shout "BFL is screwing you!!"
It wasn't overly dramatic (not as bad as I have seen)... but it did have a purpose. And if the chart were read correctly, and it was a severe spike in hash rate from your particular facility... then, in hindsight, this topic would seem tame. But it obviously was misread.

There is no way to stop people from posting what they want. But there is a way to win 3rd party observers like myself by not acting like a child and saying "he acted irrationally,  so I can too!".  You obviously have lost the confidence/trust from the original poster, but you have 1000's of others reading your comments (or more)... and IMO, it seems like a good chunk of them do care how you carry yourself on forums and how you treat customers, even irrational ones.

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤
(¯`·.¸¸.-> °º [ BPIP ] º° <-.¸¸.·´¯)
๑๑۞๑,¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸,๑۞๑๑
:•: Most Merit | Most Activity | Most Trusted | Most Recognized
:•: Flag Log | Most Merited Threads | DT Change Log | Most Deleted by Mods
:•: ıllıllı Sheeple ~ The System ~ Free World ~ Don't look down (NSFW) ~ Hook ~ Brainwashed ıllıllı
massnerder

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 05:42:44 PM

There is no way to stop people from posting what they want. But there is a way to win 3rd party observers like myself by not acting like a child and saying "he acted irrationally,  so I can too!".  You obviously have lost the confidence/trust from the original poster, but you have 1000's of others reading your comments (or more)... and IMO, it seems like a good chunk of them do care how you carry yourself on forums and how you treat customers, even irrational ones.

+1 
SLok

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 07:14:42 PM

For those of you who don't understand.
Butterfly labs is located at that location.
The giant red bar signifies that they're pulling some
serious hashrate via their ASCIs. They're driving difficulty up
while profiting and while creating the demand for their machines.
Now we see where auto didactic schooling often leads to, a place called fail.
"For those of you who don't understand", priceless! Grin

WARNING! Don't trade BTC with Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamow, Phinnaeus Gage, etc Laundering BTC from anonymous sellers, avoid!https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649176.msg7279994#msg7279994 #TELLFBI #TELLKSAG #TELLIRS WARNING! Darin M. Bicknell, a proclaimed atheist, teaching at the Jakarta CanadianMontessori School. Drop your kids there at your own risk! WARNING! Christian Otzipka - Hildesheim is a known group-buy scammer, avoid! WARNING! Frizz Supertramp, faker with dozens of accounts here! WARNING! Christian "2 coins to see SLOk's" Antkow, still playing his little microphone...WARNING! Slobodan "Stolen Valor" Bogovac, faking being a ProfessorWARNING!Marion Sydney Lynn, google him, errr her, errr.. and lol
Operatr

Activity: 798

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2013, 08:27:53 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2013, 08:41:50 PM by Operatr

You know, I posted in your own forums a request to make a statement about the many, many accusations against BFL. The petitions, the fact your CEO is a convicted mail fraudster, the general community consensus that BFL either has no idea what they are doing or simply doesn't care.

You still have not.

Instead you call your customers idiots and worse because they dare to question the mountain of evidence supporting these claims. This thread may have jumped the gun a little (however it is a bit suspect), but are the others just as meritless? I don't think so. It's bad enough now there are people here trying to get your companies ads erased from this site.

Your customers no longer trust you or BFL

You are such an astounding and graceful businessman you have your own "fan" page, did you know that?

Does that bother you at all? Care to speak on this rationally or continue being unprofessional and hostile?

I don't think you have the balls to answer for this. Feel free to prove me and the community wrong.

I'll be requesting a refund, I will not support this charade. As a businessman myself I find every aspect of this appalling and unacceptable.

tom_o

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 08:58:00 PM

They're even forcing people into involuntary refunds for badmouthing them now!
pikeadz

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 09:12:09 PM

Yes, he has said that he doesn't want the bad customers (the ones who complain).  He only wants the good ones that are willing to wait a year silently.  If anymore of you have anything bad to say about BFL, why not give him his wish and get a refund while you still can?  It's obvious they will not ship before the difficulty jumps due to Avalon and ASICMiner.  So what are you waiting for?  All Sally wants is what he has coming to him. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgrD-8b53AM
ebildude123

Activity: 223

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 01:09:53 AM

Holy shit mind f$#ked.
Thanks for the graphics to show it  Roll Eyes
Coinseeker

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 02:06:26 AM

Wow!  Just...wow!   Cry

If your ignore button isn't glowing, you're doing it wrong.
matt4054
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1035

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 02:20:27 AM

I have no idea who Bryan Micon is but BFL definitely made a PR tour de force in the video Grin
autodidactic

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 03:12:15 AM

so the people you scammed were dicks huh?

LZKRTwu1jUM8MphtJox54hHmXH4SiNTron
autodidactic

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 03:14:43 AM

For those of you who don't understand.
Butterfly labs is located at that location.
The giant red bar signifies that they're pulling some
serious hashrate via their ASCIs. They're driving difficulty up
while profiting and while creating the demand for their machines.
Now we see where auto didactic schooling often leads to, a place called fail.
"For those of you who don't understand", priceless! Grin

Autodidactic is one word; and it's not a form of schooling. 
I felt like the post merited an even a quasi-explanation for those new to the game.

autodidactic

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 03:21:51 AM

Like you were courteous and rational when you scammed people with your mail scam? Offense intended, you're a known scammer forgive our community if our trust is testy.
And your orders being late only exacerbates the situation. Before someone goes on about how everyone deserves a second chance yadayada. I don't believe that shit. I believe everyone gets a chance to prove themselves; to prove they've changed, and frankly you're an asshole and I don't trust you. You're out for greed and gain, and you don't give a fuck about what your miners are really doing to Bitcoin.
Bitcoin the currency that erodes the power away from the corporate paradigm and gives it back to the free-market. But no, you've fucked it. So forgive us if we don't want to bend over and grab our ankles for scumbags.

dataphile

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 03:28:57 AM

***********EVERY BFL THREAD EVER***************

OP: BFL is bad
FP: Yeah
*ten posts that i don't see because of ignore feature*
Inaba: no u
*10 pages of Josh vs. the world*
Operatr

Activity: 798

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 07:38:44 AM

I admit I miss-read the graph and overreacted.  Apologies all around.

However,  Josh, you're still a dick.
Ah, but I'm only a dick to people who are dicks first, that's the key point you seem to be missing.  If you weren't a cock waffle to start with, you wouldn't get a dick response.

so the people you scammed were dicks huh?

I kind of feel like a dick for giving them any of my money... Embarrassed If only I had found that thread outing the CEO as a known and convicted scammer I wouldn't have.

I'm actually in the process of creating a new mining news site to compact this kind of information into something easy to see, a larger version of my Crypto Mining Vendor database in the Speculation area. With so many "BFL scam" threads it is difficult to pile through them all...

Unfortunately this problem is all over the place. Not a single other one aside Avalon or AsicMiner have delivered squat, and mostly either lie or are non-existent but are more than happy to take your money. Something must be done. The desire for ASIC has blinded so many to these frauds.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: