Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:06:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐  (Read 146261 times)
bumbazaka

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:57:09 AM

But I liked the idea   Sad
Nobody here who can take over the project?
WIC 2.0  Smiley

There are projects with WIC idea. You can find it on marketcap. This project is dead, unfortunately.

cokirix

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:59:19 AM

WIC 2.0  Smiley

There are projects with WIC idea. You can find it on marketcap. This project is dead, unfortunately.

as you wish ,there already another project named world-wifi in pre-sale right now ,already collect 4 million  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2518622
infantoo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:11:26 PM

It's pretty obvious that this was an exit scam. I remember a few months back (I think in August) there was a section on the WiC website which was showing the pictures and names of three allegeded team members (2 male, 1 female).

But nobody was able to find any information regarding these names or pictures, the only thing someone found was that the picture of the female allegeded team meber has been shared on a twitter account which only features pictures of blonde women. After someone pointed this out here in this thread (I am not sure if it has been deleted or not, if it's still available in this thread you will find it somewhere between July and September) he deleted the section about the "team" on the website. But it's still available here https://icobench.com/ico/wic/team

Try your luck and search for information about Ronald B. Sao, Catherine Oliver and Deepak Kumar. You won't find any because WiC is just one person who made a good amount of money by scamming a lot of people.
It was me Smiley I have found this picture and made some post here and in the telegram group.
EleanorZ

Activity: 359
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:44:47 AM

It's pretty obvious that this was an exit scam. I remember a few months back (I think in August) there was a section on the WiC website which was showing the pictures and names of three allegeded team members (2 male, 1 female).

But nobody was able to find any information regarding these names or pictures, the only thing someone found was that the picture of the female allegeded team meber has been shared on a twitter account which only features pictures of blonde women. After someone pointed this out here in this thread (I am not sure if it has been deleted or not, if it's still available in this thread you will find it somewhere between July and September) he deleted the section about the "team" on the website. But it's still available here https://icobench.com/ico/wic/team

Try your luck and search for information about Ronald B. Sao, Catherine Oliver and Deepak Kumar. You won't find any because WiC is just one person who made a good amount of money by scamming a lot of people.
It was me Smiley I have found this picture and made some post here and in the telegram group.

Yeah, that was awkward, but good catch. It was a weird kind of scam though--like, if you were planning to scam, why would you refund money to investors who asked, keep replying to questions, and keep pushing the app to the app store even after the ICO closed? Why not just take the money and run? For that matter, why bother even making an app in the first place--ICOs have been run successfully with far less. Ah well. I threw a small number of bucks into it thinking I could flip it as soon as the ICO ended, but that plan failed miserably Tongue
dogebearman

Activity: 711
Merit: 204

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:20:50 AM

Ahh yeah thanks for mentioning! Now I was able to find the post:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2043933.msg21393478#msg21393478
Looks like I mixed up some things but just read for yourselfs
Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:41:59 PM

WIC 2.0  Smiley

as you wish ,there already another project named world-wifi in pre-sale right now ,already collect 4 million  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2518622
Hey, thanks for the link, great to see, that there is a similar project.
I will look deeper in it today in the evening.
But my coins are worthless, thats seem to be sure now. Sad

Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:45:00 PM

WIC 2.0  Smiley

You cant steal the original idea and proceed with the project, the consent of approval should come from the team, who are completely out of sight for the moment.So I would say none.
Oh, of course you are right. Did not think about this.
But fortunately, cokirix has posted a link with a similar project, which seems to be interesting.

aimlor

Activity: 174

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:42:27 PM

good luck all.. this dev already delete his telegram acc..
so its 100% scam..
cokirix

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:43:52 AM

good luck all.. this dev already delete his telegram acc..
so its 100% scam..

damn ,really sad to know this ,the dev of Wic is working hard in the beginning of project start ,i trust this hard work will give project success.
bharathve

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:49:49 AM

another day, another scam. When will this end in crypto Sad(
bumbazaka

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:21:45 AM

Never. Until times when teams will show their real IDs. I do not know why is there not KYC for devs.

anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:28:40 AM

WIC 2.0  Smiley

You cant steal the original idea and proceed with the project, the consent of approval should come from the team, who are completely out of sight for the moment.So I would say none.
But fortunately, cokirix has posted a link with a similar project, which seems to be interesting.

I have lost faith in such projects now and would be having a wait approach to see how this goes and will get in when it reaches the exchanges.Most ico's tokens price goes down when they reach the exchanges.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
cokirix

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:36:49 AM

Never. Until times when teams will show their real IDs. I do not know why is there not KYC for devs.
i think if invest next project should do some research of dev ,the idea of KYC for dev is good idea , thanks for you share .
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:23:34 AM

i think if invest next project should do some research of dev ,the idea of KYC for dev is good idea , thanks for you share .

From which project does the team provide their own KYC docs? Most of them do post their experience which is linked to their LinkedIn profiles and also their social accounts.This is never gonna happen in the crypto world.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
yeyz600

Activity: 196
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:52:34 AM

No, this project is really abandoned, not to respond to the project, the cipher world also has a lot of swindlers.
Infek

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:48:25 AM

It would be better to do ico with a project where the dns comes with built-in advertising, i.e. those who will connect to the point, will pay for it.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:55:30 AM

WIC 2.0  Smiley

I have lost faith in such projects now and would be having a wait approach to see how this goes and will get in when it reaches the exchanges.Most ico's tokens price goes down when they reach the exchanges.

exactly. that's why sometimes it's better to buy when it hit the exchanges because they are a lot cheaper.

unfortunately, they can do this kyc thing but we can't, as small/big time investors.

i remember this WiC project, at first it was shelved, then, revived. now, it's totally gone. gone along with their collected money.
taoist23

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:57:13 PM

From which project does the team provide their own KYC docs? Most of them do post their experience which is linked to their LinkedIn profiles and also their social accounts.This is never gonna happen in the crypto world.
For this reason there are some projects, which just now are developed.
One I remember is SelfKey, maybe it will be easier in the future to know, who is a trustful dev and who not.
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 08:42:37 AM

The dev hasn't signed in to btt since 28 december 2017.  Can we call this a scam by now?  There isn't ANY movement at all.  No communication, no development, no nothing.  All there is are tokens who get mini pumps before bigger dumps.  This token will be worth nothing in a few months.  I feel sorry for the people who invested a considerable amount of money into this.  This is what makes people wary about crypto... Scam projects with very active devs until they got your cash.   Then they dissapear.
blackenedvoodoo

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:12:23 AM

The developer is constantly in telegram, reads personal messages - but does not respond. Maybe he is waiting when the big holders to leave the game?

This project is dead. Better project with active team is here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iungo/

ING IS GARBAGE AND A SCAM.. STAY AWAY
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: