Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:24:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] hashbag.cc - region stratums  (Read 6225 times)
enkayz (OP)

Activity: 298
Merit: 100

hashbag.cc

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 12:27:01 AM

Hashbag seems to be back and doing great...KEEP UP THE GREAT POOL!

Thanks for your kind words. Pool has been very stable for a few weeks now, no issues to speak of! Hoping it's onward and upward from here.

hashbag.cc - where do you put your hash? region based stratums available now: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2044808.new
enkayz (OP)

hashbag.cc

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 03:04:11 AM

Magnatum has been added to the skunk stratum, use c=MGT to select your coin for payout. Please be aware that MGT and SIGT share identical wallet addresses so if you don't put the c=MGT then you will end up mining SIGT as the MGT addresses validate as a SIGT address!

nl.hashbag.cc is being phased out as the server was being overloaded - please use nl2.hashbag.cc for now, nl.hashbag.cc will point to the new NL server in the future.

de.hashbag.cc is having issues with the MGT wallet compile so it is unavailable on that stratum, I will post here when it's fixed.

Thanks everyone for your continued support Smiley

hashbag.cc - where do you put your hash? region based stratums available now: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2044808.new
enkayz (OP)

hashbag.cc

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 10:16:53 AM

Well, it may have been too soon to celebrate.

Another yiimp vulnerability has been exploited, this time almost every pool was hit, including yiimp.ccminer.org itself. It has been shutdown for now.

As we are yet to identify exactly how this happened, and the hacker has stolen the private keys as well, I'm shutting down hashbag until we can find out what's gone wrong. Any funds that do get mined will likely be transferred out using the private keys, and if we generate new keys to mine against, I can't prevent whatever the issue was from occuring again.

Can't express how frustrated I am at having being constantly targeted.. there are some truly scummy people in the world.

enkayz (OP)

hashbag.cc

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 06:46:11 AM

hashbag.cc is now back up.

all outstanding miner funds have been paid back, with the addition of some of my personal funds (sadface).

I truly hope we don't have any more stolen funds as I am not barely charging fees for this pool (have been 0% on DNR for months now and only 1% on SIGT) so all of the fees I collected for several months have all been stolen and the pool has only cost me money to run, as well as people accusing me of scamming and such which really doesn't make it fun to run a mining pool.

I've secured the server(s) and run lots of pentests against them and so far as I can tell, there's no hole in it anymore. If somebody can find a hole, please let me know so I can fix it before this happens again! I'll pay you some bounty if need be.

Either way we are back up and it's all been paid out, hopefully we can get back to a stable place; it was going quite well up until the mass yiimp hack.

mikespax

Activity: 362
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:54:51 AM

Hello! Does your pool have offline worker emails? Suprnova's offline worker thing never works and it's seriously like a 100% must have feature so I can determine how stable I'm running.

Bitrated user: mikespax.
enkayz (OP)

hashbag.cc

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 10:09:15 PM

Hello! Does your pool have offline worker emails? Suprnova's offline worker thing never works and it's seriously like a 100% must have feature so I can determine how stable I'm running.

Sorry, we don't have that feature at the moment, mining is anonymous at the moment. However it is a feature which could be added in the future.

ArcticUK

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:09:31 AM

Has anyone had any problems with DNR payouts on hashbag.cc? I haven't been paid since yesterday afternoon (GMT time). Everything was working well up until then. I have sent a private message to enkayz. Next payout is still showing 17:12 UTC even though I am owed over 30 DNR.
maks633

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:10:16 PM

Has anyone had any problems with DNR payouts on hashbag.cc? I haven't been paid since yesterday afternoon (GMT time). Everything was working well up until then. I have sent a private message to enkayz. Next payout is still showing 17:12 UTC even though I am owed over 30 DNR.

I have the same problem with DNR. need to switch to another pool
enkayz (OP)

hashbag.cc

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 08:57:06 PM

Sorry, there was an issue with the payment loop.. all outstanding coins have been paid and payment loop has restored again. I forgot to post here. Smiley

maks633

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:00:10 PM

Sorry, there was an issue with the payment loop.. all outstanding coins have been paid and payment loop has restored again. I forgot to post here. Smiley
https://preview.ibb.co/diYr7b/image.png
I have a problem with statistics. what for payment on 126 DNR?
This happened after a delay in payment.
tamer3

Activity: 146

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 03:17:19 PM

Hello
Why did not you pay me my money?
https://hashbag.cc/?address=DLcrqh9ckX6skD8YcN8XoFkoDADueRYQiV

lp13

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:20:06 AM

Please check this address:
https://hashbag.cc/?address=iqct8L2G8V189rdDW55BnyKcztzzuUqAUL
hashbag say: "Note: Minimum payout for this wallet is 0.00001 IC" , my account has over Note: 0.00002 , didn't see any payout
RypeDub

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 11:40:39 PM

Can you take a look at my post here please?

I have the equivalent of 2 payouts but non have been made.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2612608.msg27792390#msg27792390
RypeDub

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 03:58:14 AM

Hrm so no response since December 20th.

No support page.

No forums.

No discord.

No telegraph.

No Twitter.

No Facebook.

I think this pool is fraud. I'm gonna have IgnitionCoin strictly NOT recommend using your pool. We will switch over to other pools that actually pay out.

Unless...

You know, you respond?

Here is our discord: anyone mining IgnitionCoin should come join us!

https://discord.gg/83q8UJx

This will throw you straight into our mining channel. From there you can access general or markets analysis it any other channel.

Come join us, and OP: you need to come in here too and explain what's going on if you wanna keep using our coin.
garrypnp

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:15:10 PM

hi have been mining on hashbag.cc but it isn't paying out for me after 10 hours.  ic address iajvUuQ1HAWimwNr6nK7iSpkAqXLpSmwKq
garrypnp

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:47:32 AM

Looks like there is still problems with payments, either that or hashbag has done a runner!
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 11:31:47 AM

Looks like there is still problems with payments, either that or hashbag has done a runner!

Not likely.

The owner is a good guy and a good dev also. You will find it is a glitch or something along those lines, and he will be back to fix it as soon as he knows.

We are people too, with 'people' lives to live. From the conversations I have had with him, he seems like a great bloke, and not far from where I live also Tongue

#crysx

enkayz (OP)

hashbag.cc

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 06:06:04 AM

No support page.

No forums.

No discord.

No telegraph.

No Twitter.

No Facebook.

I think this pool is fraud. I'm gonna have IgnitionCoin strictly NOT recommend using your pool. We will switch over to other pools that actually pay out.

Unless...

You know, you respond?

Hey no worries, I understand your frustration. I've had a pretty hectic christmas/january period, had to move houses and all sorts of stuff, sorry about the lack of support. I looked into it, and it turns out the payment minimum for the entire site was set at 0.1 even though the minimum 'per-coin' for IC was at 0.00001. I hadn't noticed it as most of the miners who were mining with the pool were using pretty big ASICs so their payments were >0.1 in the hour.

I've fixed it up and forced a payment run so you should receive any outstanding funds (even though it's probably a bit late for that).

I'll look into setting up a discord support forum for hashbag, hopefully I get some more time to support it soon. I'm looking at also swapping to a new software base as the current one is SQL based and is taking up a significant amount of IO just to run the databases, especially when backups are happening on every pay run (hourly).

hi have been mining on hashbag.cc but it isn't paying out for me after 10 hours.  ic address iajvUuQ1HAWimwNr6nK7iSpkAqXLpSmwKq
hashbag say: "Note: Minimum payout for this wallet is 0.00001 IC" , my account has over Note: 0.00002 , didn't see any payout

Sorry again guys, I've been pretty AFK for a while, I've run the payments for all the payouts which were below the actual 0.1 limit (and now the 0.00001 limit will function properly).

I had some messages on the DNR discord about it and I've cleared out the records; the funds themselves were paid after some issue with the payment loop but not cleared from the system so were sitting there is some 'limbo'. Partly due to the way the SQL database works which is why I'm looking at maybe moving to some other software which might be a little more forgiving if there are problems with payouts,

In regards to IC coin, I started getting dos'ed with a million invalid IC addresses trying to mine which was impacting the entire machine and the other stratums running on it - so I shut down the IC stratum (again, didn't post here, my bad). So IC mining will probably not continue (it's still available on USA stratum) for much longer since most people have moved off the pool anyway.

I'll update the OP here as well with the correct details about current mining operations.

And sorry to all for the delay in being around. Life gets on top of you sometimes - but thankfully the pool has continued to run well (for the most part) without the need for much babysitting even though I've not been around! Hallelujah!

And happy mining!

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 04:41:59 PM

No support page.

No forums.

No discord.

No telegraph.

No Twitter.

No Facebook.

Unless...

You know, you respond?

Hey no worries, I understand your frustration. I've had a pretty hectic christmas/january period, had to move houses and all sorts of stuff, sorry about the lack of support. I looked into it, and it turns out the payment minimum for the entire site was set at 0.1 even though the minimum 'per-coin' for IC was at 0.00001. I hadn't noticed it as most of the miners who were mining with the pool were using pretty big ASICs so their payments were >0.1 in the hour.

I've fixed it up and forced a payment run so you should receive any outstanding funds (even though it's probably a bit late for that).

I'll look into setting up a discord support forum for hashbag, hopefully I get some more time to support it soon. I'm looking at also swapping to a new software base as the current one is SQL based and is taking up a significant amount of IO just to run the databases, especially when backups are happening on every pay run (hourly).

Sorry again guys, I've been pretty AFK for a while, I've run the payments for all the payouts which were below the actual 0.1 limit (and now the 0.00001 limit will function properly).

I had some messages on the DNR discord about it and I've cleared out the records; the funds themselves were paid after some issue with the payment loop but not cleared from the system so were sitting there is some 'limbo'. Partly due to the way the SQL database works which is why I'm looking at maybe moving to some other software which might be a little more forgiving if there are problems with payouts,

In regards to IC coin, I started getting dos'ed with a million invalid IC addresses trying to mine which was impacting the entire machine and the other stratums running on it - so I shut down the IC stratum (again, didn't post here, my bad). So IC mining will probably not continue (it's still available on USA stratum) for much longer since most people have moved off the pool anyway.

I'll update the OP here as well with the correct details about current mining operations.

And sorry to all for the delay in being around. Life gets on top of you sometimes - but thankfully the pool has continued to run well (for the most part) without the need for much babysitting even though I've not been around! Hallelujah!

And happy mining!

You are friggin awesome mate.

If you ever wish to work together, or even merge, we would be happy to discuss things on a much larger scale.

Moving is crap - we did that two days ago AGAIN and still moving the little stuff over. Where did you move to?

Skype if you like Smiley

#crysx

enkayz (OP)

hashbag.cc

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 08:12:15 AM

Hey all.

Apologies to anyone who was mining with us, there was an unexpected forced downtime today due to server maintenance which I was only notified by email by the provider yesterday and missed the notification.

The pool is now back up, and I have set the fee at 0% for the next day or two to hopefully compensate somewhat for the inconvenience.

Thanks!

Moving is crap - we did that two days ago AGAIN and still moving the little stuff over. Where did you move to?

Skype if you like Smiley

#crysx

Literally just 5 doors down the road Smiley So not too much has changed, just a bit of a different setup here to the one at the old place. I'll hit you up for a coffee on Skype some time Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: