Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:36:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lampix Token Launch - Bringing Blockchain Image Mining to A/R Systems  (Read 16761 times)
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:31:01 PM

very interesting this project .. because i believe if token not sold a part but they team will burned that coin it is good ..  so this is make transparant .. but i hope this project will success with a good system..
wittymonkey

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:42:16 PM

Lampix is  one of those great, very detailed, and well-planned projects, hopefully to be the latest breakthrough project, the best innovative I've ever met, good luck and excellent run

Albus, thank you so much. It took my co-founder 10 years of computer vision R&D to get here. It takes 10 years for an overnight success Smiley

George Popescu
CEO
Lampix
loremipsum

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:19:06 PM

Your video is really inspiring! This is a completely new concept. I think the crowdsale will be finished in no time Smiley

I would also like to reserve the Greek translation, if interested let me know!

Crypto Chips

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

Cryptocurrency is Dilema

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 10:20:24 PM

Is there going to be a bounty for the lampix?
We are waiting for it, please give us news for it
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:23:06 AM

Introduction video is simply mind blowing so this tech is truly revolutionary I would like to use this app when this will be release for public. Is there any beta version app available to test this one how it works?
Yeah your right dude, I was shocked when I watched the short film of Lampix that was so awesome and cool. I can't imagine that apps is like a virtual reality. It's really mind blowing I can't explain what I can see because it is amazing.
wittymonkey

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:06:38 PM

Hi, what kind of bounty you mean please? I am sorry I don't understand.

George Popescu
LAMPIX
CEO
loremipsum

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:09:22 PM

George Popescu
LAMPIX
CEO

Most, if not all, projects here in the forum offer bounties before the ICO. Mostly, signature campaigns, twitter, facebook and translation bounties. It helps to increase awareness about the project. Here are the ongoing bounty campaigns:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

douinaho

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:37:41 PM

Cool video! But I did not find the total supply of this coin.
When is this campaign open?

Campaign opens on August 9th.
More info in our FAQ here:
https://docs.google.com/a/lampix.co/document/d/1H2HgmrrTj1Y3Eik2hQkcOIcl3UNzCg0dRFdlE5Q6UZg/edit?usp=sharing

Or on our website here:
https://lampix.co/token.html

(Including the 90 pages white paper, with patents and showing what we did over the last 2 years, paying clients so far, etc...)
Less than 2 weeks campaign opened,
Thank you for knowing more details about your coins
By reading the FAQ, Wink
wittymonkey

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:20:51 PM

George Popescu
LAMPIX
CEO

Most, if not all, projects here in the forum offer bounties before the ICO. Mostly, signature campaigns, twitter, facebook and translation bounties. It helps to increase awareness about the project. Here are the ongoing bounty campaigns:

Oh, thanks for explaining. We will study the approach.
In general, for good marketing, you need to know your target and get as good analytics as possible to understand the return on ROI. I am concerned about the ROI calculation here and the targeting analytics as well.

George Popescu
CEO
Lampix
loremipsum

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:47:22 AM

George Popescu
LAMPIX
CEO

Oh, thanks for explaining. We will study the approach.
In general, for good marketing, you need to know your target and get as good analytics as possible to understand the return on ROI. I am concerned about the ROI calculation here and the targeting analytics as well.

George Popescu
CEO
Lampix

I agree but this forum is very important for projects like this. Its much easier to build awareness here with a signature campaign. A good awareness here in the forum almost always leads to an increase in ICO funds Smiley

YOYOY

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:34:29 PM

Thanks for the opportunity to lampix that I joined to the bounty campaign, the project is really fascinating and promising and I really like the video it is awesome from the very beginning.
AlexeiPetrov

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:08:25 PM

Ok, I read through, understand now Smiley I think this is a great thing!

Will be waiting! Kindly, Alexei
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:06:33 AM

After watching the video at youtube about the lamp how it actually works is awesome product. I don't see why this project to not see huge response with such original and innovative idea to take the technology to more advanced steps. I am in and will keep watching the updates and next movements.

After watching the video at youtube about the lamp how it actually works is awesome product. I don't see why this project to not see huge response with such original and innovative idea to take the technology to more advanced steps. I am in and will keep watching the updates and next movements.

Exactly! The introductory video is a stunner on what should be expected from the Lampix project. It's going to be an awesome project.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:56:34 PM

I reserve Hindi translation if needed
thanks
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:05:00 PM

This project is very promising, many problems that arise when mine, one of them electricity and hardware that do not meet, I think this project has an interesting idea, which would greatly help the mining process, great project, hopefully run well, I will keep watching Cool
lampix (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:06:35 PM

This project is very promising, many problems that arise when mine, one of them electricity and hardware that do not meet, I think this project has an interesting idea, which would greatly help the mining process, great project, hopefully run well, I will keep watching Cool

Thank you for your support. It is exciting, as most mining requires so much electricity to the point where your return on investment is minimal.
kelly19

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:20:18 PM

I'm always interested in new coins,but the project looks like VR, now a very hot market,so Goodluck on this project hope to become successful.
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:10:22 AM

this now lampix token is ready promotion use signature campaign payment use bitcoin
another bounty social media campaign, blog bounty and bounty translation maybe can open is ico selling open, or enough promotion use signature campaignm so another bounty not open

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

pearlmen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:01:54 AM

Having read the OP and quoted by the campaign manager, I must say I am impressed with the level of content there but based on my understanding of the outline, I feel there is some element of Artificial Intelligence in play here which is something that is still subject to discussion in all climes of the society with even the one promoted by Facebook still having some issues. How do you intend to pull it off considering the legal backing for AI which is not really clear by most governments?
transt_95

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:50:46 PM

It sounds like a lot of fun, and it's amazing that I can do something in a virtual world, or share something
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: