Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:17:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lampix Token Launch - Bringing Blockchain Image Mining to A/R Systems  (Read 16761 times)
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:24:31 PM

Having read the OP and quoted by the campaign manager, I must say I am impressed with the level of content there but based on my understanding of the outline, I feel there is some element of Artificial Intelligence in play here which is something that is still subject to discussion in all climes of the society with even the one promoted by Facebook still having some issues. How do you intend to pull it off considering the legal backing for AI which is not really clear by most governments?

Artificial Intelligence is really one of the few topics governments tend to avoid, along with human cloning and other ethically questionable issues.
I don't think, however, this project will rely to much on AI. It just really relies on image recognition and some set commands for it.
Well that was what I understood of it.
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:01:08 PM

People should know about Image Mining, really interesting.
The video of lampix really give such great explanation, and many people would like to purchase this 'smart lamp' if I may say (my first thought).
I would like to quote it here :
Lampix is a hardware and software solution that transforms any flat surface into a smart, augmented reality surface, freeing human-computer interaction from digital screens.  With an open source API, integrating both computer vision and artificial intelligence, developers can create applications and content that can interact with real world objects, movement, and even hands.

Having read the OP and quoted by the campaign manager, I must say I am impressed with the level of content there but based on my understanding of the outline, I feel there is some element of Artificial Intelligence in play here which is something that is still subject to discussion in all climes of the society with even the one promoted by Facebook still having some issues. How do you intend to pull it off considering the legal backing for AI which is not really clear by most governments?

Artificial Intelligence is really one of the few topics governments tend to avoid, along with human cloning and other ethically questionable issues.
I don't think, however, this project will rely to much on AI. It just really relies on image recognition and some set commands for it.

Indeed, Lampix AI will not become a problem if there is some let's say 'legal basis' to export it into other countries.
Most governments didn't regulate about bitcoin either, but it still develop and thrives in many countries, compare to Lampix hardware and software > Most people would think, this is a smart lamp with some great features.
lampix (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:28:44 PM

I saw the Facebook issue about how the Artificial Intelligence (AI) created its own language, which was read as nonsense to humans so they turned it off. They were fearful of the AI being able to communicate with other AI machines, which is a scary thought. Artificial Intelligence is definitely an interesting topic, but with the case of Lampix, its AI is limited to object and motion learning recognition. Lampix uses computer vision and machine learning, which is a form of AI that is intended to help it learn to identify objects and motions. This is only possible with a large amount of data. This is where the database comes into play, which consists of curated {description, image} datasets to supply the Lampix device for new applications. We are excited to see the type of applications made by developers and image bounties requested on the database for these applications.

Joseph Ferrara
Community Manager
Lampix
PokerDiceMan

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:29:45 PM

I reserve Hindi translation if needed
thanks

I think until now not open bounty translation
so if you want translet to hindi languange, maybe not pay

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:05:11 PM

I feel very happy to be part of this team,
hopefully our project can run smoothly and can compete with others.
I really hope we can keep on popular

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
lampix (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:25:04 PM

Well from our research, we have not seen any other company try to create a database of over a billion curated images datasets. It will be exciting to see what type of applications will be made from all of this data.

Joseph Ferrara
Community Manager
Lampix
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:48:27 PM

I reserve Hindi translation if needed
thanks

I think until now not open bounty translation
so if you want translet to hindi languange, maybe not pay
i am also good in urdu translation, if they need to hire a urdu translator.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:56:18 AM

Well from our research, we have not seen any other company try to create a database of over a billion curated images datasets. It will be exciting to see what type of applications will be made from all of this data.

Joseph Ferrara
Community Manager
Lampix
Wow, sound nice sir hoping that this project will become successful. I'm glad to be part of this project, I think more improvement and I am surely more investors were encourage to invest in your project. Good luck and more power.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:57:51 AM

very interested project i was looking bounty campaign for social media here but i hear bounty campaigns will start on 9 august, dev are you going to start social media campaign also or only translation and signature campaign u will start? I saw website and whitepaper this is very nice project. i will join when campaigns opens. thank you for share us here this Lampix Project.
mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:32:08 AM

Indeed a very interesting project and a new way for "mining" a coin with pictures.

But the pre-sale is only for lampix partners, no way to get in earlier as a normal person?
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:39:19 PM

Hello, I have tried my best to find the way to buy the ICO tokens, but I only find some information in the FAQ, like this:
I am having trouble buying PIX. Do you have a step-by-step guide?
Yes, we do! Click here (youtube video hyperlink) for the guide to buy PIX coins.

Where is the youtube video hyperlink?

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
lampix (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:33:52 PM

Hello, I have tried my best to find the way to buy the ICO tokens, but I only find some information in the FAQ, like this:
I am having trouble buying PIX. Do you have a step-by-step guide?
Yes, we do! Click here (youtube video hyperlink) for the guide to buy PIX coins.

Where is the youtube video hyperlink?

Hello,

Thank you for your question. We will have the block number and time of launch announced later today (8/4), with more information on how to invest soon. Stay tuned! Join our slack team here to get the details quicker.

Joseph Ferrara
Community Manager
Lampix
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:24:09 PM

Pre-sale token has officially started, Is it true? What is our advantage if buying a PIX token when pre-sale?
But i will still wait until the crowdsale tokens are launched.
lampix (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:59:20 PM

Pre-sale token has officially started, Is it true? What is our advantage if buying a PIX token when pre-sale?

There is no pre-sale, but the crowdsale token launch will begin on August 9. We are releasing the launch time soon. Stay tuned for more details.

Joseph Ferrara
Community Manager
Lampix
loremipsum

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:12:00 PM

There is no pre-sale, but the crowdsale token launch will begin on August 9. We are releasing the launch time soon. Stay tuned for more details.

Joseph Ferrara
Community Manager
Lampix

How will the tokens be issued? Will it be on the ethereum network or not? What currencies can we send for the crowdsale?

Thanks

lampix (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:13:58 PM

Joseph Ferrara
Community Manager
Lampix

How will the tokens be issued? Will it be on the ethereum network or not? What currencies can we send for the crowdsale?

Thanks

There will be a total of 1,100,000,000 PIX tokens created.

Issued: 550,000,000 (50%) PIX tokens will be issued for the Crowdsale Token Launch and the tokens not sold will be burned.
Reserves: 330,000,000 (30%) will be used for the data purchasing for the database.
Company/Team: 220,000,000 (20%) will be used for research and development

Please refer to our FAQ here to see the comprehensive PIX token breakdown and our whitepaper here to see the PIX token ecosystem.

The PIX token will be issued via a smart contract Ethereum address, which has been audited and prepared for the crowdsale token launch. The token will be based off the Ethereum Network. The Ethereum currency will be used for buying PIX tokens during the crowdsale token launch.

Joseph Ferrara
Community Manager
Lampix

wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:33:21 PM

Why LAMPIX crowdsale duration in just 10 days,very short and very fast with a total token so much
whether there are already big investors who will invest in this project??
wittymonkey

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:19:10 PM

Why LAMPIX crowdsale duration in just 10 days,very short and very fast with a total token so much
whether there are already big investors who will invest in this project??

Hi, yes existing investors and connections are also taking a piece of the token launch.
wittymonkey

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:29:06 PM

Joseph Ferrara
Community Manager
Lampix

Thanks

Hi, it will be launched on the ethereum network with ETH only. It will entirely be done via a smart contract.
MBworld

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:33:21 AM

I'm for Hindi Translation of site and white paper 
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: