Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:31:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lampix Token Launch - Bringing Blockchain Image Mining to A/R Systems  (Read 16761 times)
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:44:15 AM

Hello, I have tried my best to find the way to buy the ICO tokens, but I only find some information in the FAQ, like this:
I am having trouble buying PIX. Do you have a step-by-step guide?
Yes, we do! Click here (youtube video hyperlink) for the guide to buy PIX coins.

Where is the youtube video hyperlink?

Hello,

Thank you for your question. We will have the block number and time of launch announced later today (8/4), with more information on how to invest soon. Stay tuned! Join our slack team here to get the details quicker.

Joseph Ferrara
Community Manager
Lampix

Thank you for your answer, I will join in the slack team later since there is something wrong with my laptop. BTW, I hope when the address for ICO is announced, there will not be some hacking problem, just like the Coindash.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:20:06 AM

Pre-sale token has officially started, Is it true? What is our advantage if buying a PIX token when pre-sale?
But i will still wait until the crowdsale tokens are launched.

There is no pre-sale, but the crowdsale token launch will begin on August 9. We are releasing the launch time soon. Stay tuned for more details.

Joseph Ferrara
Community Manager
Lampix
I received the pre-sale information from @lampix-welcome at slack and he said "The Lampix pre-sale token distribution has officially started", if there is no pre-sale, it means it's just scam information? But why do I get this information directly from @lampix-welcome app and he also includes ETH address on his message.
Is this a mistake?
0t3p0t

Activity: 1568
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 12:30:04 PM

Wow! PIX token based on ethereum network  has the potential success in the crypto world since Lampix is a project that for me has different way of technology and I think the pioneering in such technology. I also want to have those one of a kind tokens for investment soon.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:36:19 PM

Video shows the tech is really innovative and will see good public response in crowdfunding starting from 9th August. I honestly think the days are less to achieve the goals. This crowdfunding will have 10 days as whole. It can get even in hours but going with flexible program is always better in these projects.
lampix (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:14:43 PM

Pre-sale token has officially started, Is it true? What is our advantage if buying a PIX token when pre-sale?

There is no pre-sale, but the crowdsale token launch will begin on August 9. We are releasing the launch time soon. Stay tuned for more details.

Joseph Ferrara
Community Manager
Lampix
I received the pre-sale information from @lampix-welcome at slack and he said "The Lampix pre-sale token distribution has officially started", if there is no pre-sale, it means it's just scam information? But why do I get this information directly from @lampix-welcome app and he also includes ETH address on his message.
Is this a mistake?

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I have taken care of this bot. There is no pre-sale, it is a scam. All official information is on the lampix.co website. Please do not send your ETH to that address. We will never send you an address through slack, it will only be on our website.

Joseph Ferrara
Community Manager
Lampix
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:30:53 PM

crowdsale will available only ten days .. i think it's good.. faster be batter .. i think this project can be success with eth token and escrow with smartcontract .. goodjoob..
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:50:31 PM

crowdsale will available only ten days .. i think it's good.. faster be batter .. i think this project can be success with eth token and escrow with smartcontract .. goodjoob..
Although with smart contract etherum as escrow there is jg possibility of misuse either it is fraud or bring away investor money
Which I ask with Hard cap why only 10 days do crowdsale
wittymonkey

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:36:46 PM

Although with smart contract etherum as escrow there is jg possibility of misuse either it is fraud or bring away investor money
Which I ask with Hard cap why only 10 days do crowdsale

Of course when you buy tokens in such a sale it is like any other crowdsale, you have to check the team and their track record. I built and sold 5+ companies some of which have $20+mil in revenue. MIT alumni, family in New York... a certain reputation.

About why 10 days: because we believe that either people want to help this project or they do not. I don't think it will change anything if we make it 1 year long.

George Popesc
CEO
Lampix
wittymonkey

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:14:29 PM

Thank you
genesavich

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:20:16 PM

How to convert Pix coin back to Etherium?
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:31:11 PM

Joseph Ferrara
Community Manager
Lampix
Is this a mistake?

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I have taken care of this bot. There is no pre-sale, it is a scam. All official information is on the lampix.co website. Please do not send your ETH to that address. We will never send you an address through slack, it will only be on our website.

Joseph Ferrara
Community Manager
Lampix
Ok thank you very much for clarifying this issue, i really appreciate your hard work and all the staff and also the team.
Good job and good luck i'm sure this project will be success and i'm very interested. Smiley
wittymonkey

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:22:16 PM

How to convert Pix coin back to Etherium?

Hi, Gatecoin and Yunbi will be listing the PIX token about 31 days after the sale ends.

We are also talking to Bittrex and Kraken and any other exchanges that are interested.

George Popescu
CEO
Lampix
wittymonkey

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:45:57 PM

Hi all,

The token launch address is now live on our website:

https://lampix.co/token.html

Thanks

George Popescu
CEO
Lampix
lampix (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:03:33 PM

Hi everyone,

Check out the details about the upcoming crowdsale, beginning on August 9 at 8am EST.

Details here

Join our slack team to ask us questions too.

Joseph Ferrara
Community Manager
Lampix
wittymonkey

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:25:02 PM

ICO.INFO already raised 11,111 ETH for PIX Lampix and the Gatecoin sale is still ongoing.
wittymonkey

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:56:07 PM

What the press says about our project:

http://www.nasdaq.com/article/how-the-blockchain-could-become-an-image-dataset-repository-for-arvr-cm828881

George Popescu
CEO
Lampix
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:23:44 AM

i am looking social and signature bounty campaign for this project. Dev will you start those campaigns?
lampix (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:45:13 AM

i am looking social and signature bounty campaign for this project. Dev will you start those campaigns?

There is no current campaign, but will be sure to keep you posted. Thank you.

Joseph Ferrara
Community Manager
Lampix
JustLooking7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:45:58 AM

Super innovative and interesting project, good luck for development team. Will consider putting some funds towards this project, I wonder why it didnt quite catch on here on btc talk forum as half of post are by the company itself.

Seems like btc talk has flooded with silly people going for scam ICO's but pay no interest in real companies with real products, anyway good luck Lampix.

lampix (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:43:24 AM

Super innovative and interesting project, good luck for development team. Will consider putting some funds towards this project, I wonder why it didnt quite catch on here on btc talk forum as half of post are by the company itself.

Seems like btc talk has flooded with silly people going for scam ICO's but pay no interest in real companies with real products, anyway good luck Lampix.

Thank you for your vote of confidence. Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Joseph Ferrara
Community Manager
Lampix
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: