Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:40:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lampix Token Launch - Bringing Blockchain Image Mining to A/R Systems  (Read 16761 times)
TOYJJWGS

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:02:39 AM

This light is very interesting, intelligent interaction, all the chips are over. This product should go through a complete test period can be listed, if the loopholes, then, will want to buy people's confidence in the problem
WhaleHunter

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:13:24 AM

It looks like I have missed this ICO for just a few hours. Is it already over? Project is mind boggling.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:34:04 PM

I reserve Hindi translation if needed
thanks

I think until now not open bounty translation
so if you want translet to hindi languange, maybe not pay
I participated for free  Cheesy Cheesy and ICO already over successfully
Bossthirteen

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:01:33 PM

Anyone know when these tokens will be able to be transferred from one wallet to another ?

torrentco

Activity: 2114
Merit: 418

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:01:43 AM

i just have a question.
why do we even need pix coins for a lamp?
lorazgb

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:39:37 PM

Anyone know when these tokens will be able to be transferred from one wallet to another ?

On September 19
RonMank

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:40:13 PM

So about 660Mio. Token will be in circulation?
lorazgb

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:21:06 AM

So about 660Mio. Token will be in circulation?
No, that amount will be Total amount.
Much less in circulation around 160 mil.
s@t0sh!

Activity: 101

Anryze - Distributed Speech Recognition

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 09:27:49 AM

I contributed in the Lampix ICO. Now, how do I claim my PIX tokens?

TokenPay    ⓣ     ||     THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE COIN     ||
TOKEN SALE  >  December 7th, 2017   [WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lorazgb

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:30:00 AM

It depends from what wallet did you contribute.
Please contact us on slack : https://lampix-invite.herokuapp.com/  and you will get online support.
s@t0sh!

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 08:11:18 AM

It depends from what wallet did you contribute.
Please contact us on slack : https://lampix-invite.herokuapp.com/  and you will get online support.

I contributed from MEW, and see that the tokens have already been credited to my wallet. Thanks!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lorazgb

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:54:09 PM

hype score: medium
risk: low
investment potential: high

http://icorating.com/project/267/Lampix

https://i.imgur.com/dU5pfD2.png
Kamikaze90

Activity: 336

! EVO !

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:06:49 PM

any news ? When to wait for a coin on stock exchanges and what exchanges are planned ?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▅▅▇▇  EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT   ▇▇▅▅▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▂
Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills
Telegram Medium Facebook evo.live Github Twitter ANN
lorazgb

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:13:41 PM

PIX will become transferable on September 19 and from that time they will be listed on exchanges.
We will announce soon in which ones.
s@t0sh!

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 08:54:35 AM

hype score: medium
risk: low
investment potential: high

http://icorating.com/project/267/Lampix

Quite interesting to know that. It does seem to have a lot of potential.

lorazgb

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:30:37 PM

Lampix reaction to Chinese Central Bank announcement

Hello all,
We regret to see that the Chinese Central Bank has temporarily banned ICOs. We believe ICOs are a way to allow for anybody no matter how much money they have to equitably participate in Internet 3.0 in a transparent and cheap way. No other system allows a human to buy for 1 yuan with the same rights as buying for 10 billion yuan.
Many people have bought the PIX token at the crowdsale. When the tokens were bought the purchasers had a dream and an aspiration to participate in our community. We are not going to prevent some participants from achieving their dreams. We do not think it is fair to treat different purchases differently.
Our Crowdsale was done via a smart contract which is out of our control by design and architecture. That is the whole purpose of a smart contract.
Therefore and without anything we can do, the smart contract will continue, as initially set, and the PIX tokens will be distributed on September 19th as scheduled of course.
We look forward to building a world wide community, revolutionizing how humans and computers interact and enabling the future advances in computer vision and AI with our entire community.

LAMPIX
WhaleHunter

Activity: 187

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:22:13 PM

Lampix reaction to Chinese Central Bank announcement

Hello all,
We regret to see that the Chinese Central Bank has temporarily banned ICOs. We believe ICOs are a way to allow for anybody no matter how much money they have to equitably participate in Internet 3.0 in a transparent and cheap way. No other system allows a human to buy for 1 yuan with the same rights as buying for 10 billion yuan.
Many people have bought the PIX token at the crowdsale. When the tokens were bought the purchasers had a dream and an aspiration to participate in our community. We are not going to prevent some participants from achieving their dreams. We do not think it is fair to treat different purchases differently.
Our Crowdsale was done via a smart contract which is out of our control by design and architecture. That is the whole purpose of a smart contract.
Therefore and without anything we can do, the smart contract will continue, as initially set, and the PIX tokens will be distributed on September 19th as scheduled of course.
We look forward to building a world wide community, revolutionizing how humans and computers interact and enabling the future advances in computer vision and AI with our entire community.

LAMPIX

Well said. And by the way I still don't understand how a central government can technically prevent their citizen to trade token...

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
lorazgb

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:17:34 PM

They can't prevent the individuals...
bimmer

Activity: 81

A Decentralized Social Marketplace

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:35:05 PM

When you'll say on what exchange will be added your token?
Thanks!

Soma ║║ ● ● ● ● ● ● ●   Decentralized Social Marketplace   ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ║║ Soma
Interactive Itemcard (IIC)Secured paymentsSocial contributionsP2P-marketing
● ● ● ● ● Pre Sale Ends Aug 11th ║║ ANN Thread ║║ Slack ║║ Twitter ║║ Facebook ● ● ● ● ●
howarddcarter

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:41:34 PM

I want to trade some coins over here.Please ensure me the procedures for trading.Thankyou.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: