Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:41:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to win free Bitcoins in a short time ???  (Read 3376 times)
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:21:56 AM

Forget about faucets, cloud mining services if you dont have bigger amounts to invest and all that "free" bitcoin things. Bitcoin is just like real money in terms of earning it and that's it. .you have to earn it. So there's that, work on your skills rather than giving that faucet income while you get dust.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
chesegrinder

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:33:51 AM

as i told to other member there are no easy way to have a quick dollar in an hour without knowing and study it. Faucet is one best way to earn sat. if you need a bit of it. but making a good profit in faucet is not that good. try sig. campaign translation and other bounty. all need time to gain dont go to quick cash as it will quickly gone.

Cold-Heart

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:45:43 AM

Winning fast in bitcoin is also losing it fast. When gambling, you bet on you're bitcoin to be doubled or disappeared, this form is called chance. If you are lucky enough, then bet all of it then receive double amount of value that you already have. But there is no exact way to gain a faster bitcoin but to have effort and responsibly in it by thinking and analyzing the forms and method that you will earn or also known as campaigns
ivan376

Activity: 742

stabilascan.org

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:55:47 AM

Try faucet using android apps, but there's a certain target amount wherein you are legible to make withdrawals.

raymart0720

Activity: 322
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:05:00 AM

bitcoin is not a real quick win money
and faucets are just a waste of time i earned .50$ in 5 days it will much smaller than the electricity I used and my time is wasted
ivan376

Activity: 742

stabilascan.org

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:15:20 AM

bitcoin is not a real quick win money
and faucets are just a waste of time i earned .50$ in 5 days it will much smaller than the electricity I used and my time is wasted

Correct! If you want to earn surely invest in long term and if you want to earn fast have your luck in trading.

Gregmakemoney

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:43:31 PM

I agree thats it takes some times but is one of the best ways to make free bitcoins.
You can also start bitcoinmining that generates bitcoin, but its not worth at all.
For me I already made 300 euro by just clicking on a button.
You can also use more than one site and make more money(BTC).
And if you feel that https://freebitco.in/?r=12639043 is to slow you can always test your luck.
And when you gather a minimum of bitcoins you will get a litle extra every day.
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:58:51 PM

I can not find a fast and effective way to get bitcoin, because to get bitcoin is very difficult.
and I think the faucet is just a waste of time, I've done that. in my opinion, mining is the main option to get bitcoin quickly.
Drunkenhorse

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 07:00:20 PM

I don't know but winning bitcoin for me sounds as some bullshit scam. No offense, just my personal opinion.
lsokalski

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:07:24 PM

Hello. I'm using that sites too. But I don't know any more sites other than that. I'm agree with you the one hour is too long for bitcoins mining. And you can't even withdraw at anytime you want. They allow only if you got 0.00030000 that's they're minimum so you can withdraw a bitcoins. So it takes very long time before you will get your bitcoins on that site.
kabelpeggek

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:32:52 PM
Merited by MakLampir (1)

I think there is no short way to get bitcoin, other than investing, trading, or following a bounty campaign.
indeed very difficult to get bitcoin, and that's what makes the price bitcoin expensive.
MakLampir

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:58:41 PM

I can not find a fast and effective way to get bitcoin, because to get bitcoin is very difficult.
and I think the faucet is just a waste of time, I've done that. in my opinion, mining is the main option to get bitcoin quickly.
but bitcoin mining has a negative effect, because it requires a large electricity consumption. it is a waste of natural resources.
and has a negative impact on the environment  Embarrassed
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:10:19 PM

Free bitcoin no chance.  Or you may start gambling if you are lucky you will win otherwise you will loss your money too. Or start mining bitcoins.
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:05:09 PM

Hello to you.
   What are the best sites to win free Bitcoins in less than 60 minutes of time ??
I already know https://freebitco.in/ but to win Satoshi, you have to wait every hour (1 hour) of time. It is too long.
Are there other serious sites that give Bitcoins in less than 60 minutes ??

Thanks in advance for giving me these sites there.

There is no fast track to earn bitcoin you need to take your time invest it and then you can earn bitcoin. There are many faucets now but I don't like and recommend it because you are doing more work and wasting your time. Faucets are really not profitable and it could take many many hours just for you to make at least 5$. If I were you I would stop doing faucets and start to find alternate ways to earn bitcoin and if you want to earn you can invest your real money and invest it in a long term.
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:07:08 PM

Hello to you.
   What are the best sites to win free Bitcoins in less than 60 minutes of time ??
I already know https://freebitco.in/ but to win Satoshi, you have to wait every hour (1 hour) of time. It is too long.
Are there other serious sites that give Bitcoins in less than 60 minutes ??

Thanks in advance for giving me these sites there.

If you are very lazy to work then there is no chance for you to become successful, there are faucets out there which you can use to earn free coins but it was just a very small amount of value. Try to work hard to earn cryptocurrency and do not just rely to get anything for free.
Teo2015

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:09:26 PM

Participating in bounty. It's not really fast and it's not bitcoin but it's a start.
LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:13:21 PM

If you want to win bitcoins through faucets, it is not a tough job. Though, we can get satoshi's in a short while but what matters the most is all about the amount that you get for the time you spend on it. Once you get to know what bitcoin actually is you will know its potential and you will not want to just earn faucets but you will really wanted to find a way to earn more and more bitcoins. Dont waste your time on faucets. Join some signature campaigns, read out bitcointalk forum, join some bitcoin groups and get along with the community. If you do that you can earn more bitcoins together with your self-reliance.
blinchain

Activity: 112
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:35:04 AM

It is impossible to get bitcoin for free for a short period of time unless you buy it for money, the price of bitcoin is high, and the technology involved is very rich. It is not feasible to get free for short periods of time through any channels....
ommochain

Activity: 121
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:38:10 AM

There is no "easy" way to earn bitcoin. You have to put effort into earning them, either through trading, working or any other methods. Gambling can be a very "easy" way to earn btc, but you need btc to start off with, and it's very risky, in the sense that you may LOSE your bitcoin.
You can buy bitcoin for money or get other cryptocurrencies in other ways, but getting bitcoin for free for a short period of time is not possible. The value of bitcoin is high, and as the leader of the entire cryptocurrency, it contains more technology than other cryptocurrencies, so getting it is naturally more difficult.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:38:14 PM

If you want to win bitcoins through faucets, it is not a tough job. Though, we can get satoshi's in a short while but what matters the most is all about the amount that you get for the time you spend on it. Once you get to know what bitcoin actually is you will know its potential and you will not want to just earn faucets but you will really wanted to find a way to earn more and more bitcoins. Dont waste your time on faucets. Join some signature campaigns, read out bitcointalk forum, join some bitcoin groups and get along with the community. If you do that you can earn more bitcoins together with your self-reliance.

Faucets are a complete waste of time and i bet you could find better things to do with your time and even get paid better than the faucets would have given you so its not an option to me, you can rather become an active member of this forum and make quality post which could get you merits and grow your rank so that by and by you can partake in a credible signature campaign which can reward you better than faucets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: