Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:17:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to win free Bitcoins in a short time ???  (Read 3368 times)
sidebyside

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:34:16 PM

Thank you for sharing this site so that investors can earn free bitcoin. I'm curious about it, I do not know this site can help us get how much bitcoin in an hour. I will participate in this site and see if it works well

Em00n01

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:43:45 PM

I don't think that they will help you. Most of them are waste of time. I will suggest you to join bounty campaign. It will help you to earn money without any hard work.

████████████           CYBERTRADE          || |   |    |     MMO RPG FUTURISTIC          ████████████
||     Twitter     ||||   Telegram   ||||     TikTok     ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:11:53 PM

Hello to you.
   What are the best sites to win free Bitcoins in less than 60 minutes of time ??
I already know https://freebitco.in/ but to win Satoshi, you have to wait every hour (1 hour) of time. It is too long.
Are there other serious sites that give Bitcoins in less than 60 minutes ??

Thanks in advance for giving me these sites there.

I remember in January of 2015 i was using faucets and collecting bitcoin. That freebitcoin website you mention, they were paying 60.000 satoshi hourly and there was some bonus that you collect double twice a day. So you could collect 0.0156 daliy from the faucet. Also there were some great faucets too. So i could collect 0.30 BTC in 4 months. But when i check now it is impossible now. It would just be waste of time.

Hasbro27

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:51:48 PM

I am not sure of that, and I am not interested in the website as you show it, getting bitcoin easily seems impossible. bitcoin is expensive because it is very difficult to get it in my opinion the easiest way to get it by mining it, but the cost of the equipment is expensive, nothing is easy all needs effort and work to get the results we want
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:44:53 AM

Hello to you.
   What are the best sites to win free Bitcoins in less than 60 minutes of time ??
I already know https://freebitco.in/ but to win Satoshi, you have to wait every hour (1 hour) of time. It is too long.
Are there other serious sites that give Bitcoins in less than 60 minutes ??

Thanks in advance for giving me these sites there.
Many are interested in bitcoin, if there are any site that could give big amount for short time, then there is no one who will strive to get bitcoin and stay on that site. We are earning bitcoin and give much effort for it, there is no easy way to get it. Sites that offer big amount for just an our is fake unless you are in a gambling site.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:05:55 AM

I don't think that they will help you. Most of them are waste of time. I will suggest you to join bounty campaign. It will help you to earn money without any hard work.
Bounty hunters will work hard to get the token or money they expect. There are some complicated processes to determine which ICO project is legit and a project scam, then I guess to determine this one takes a little longer. Then they must determine the potential or not of the project and this also takes a long time. If a bounty hunter who is just random picks a bounty campaign the I'm sure he will regret.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:10:57 AM

How to get bitcoin fast ...
For senior please info link dong to get bitcoin quickly ....
Understand still a beginner still need a senior rock ....
the answer is ...... nothing. no fauchet can produce bitcoin quickly. even if there are, there are very few. and if there is a large number of Ckup, usually cannot withdraw. just deposit, because that is the way that is clearly the direction and purpose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: