Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:44:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to win free Bitcoins in a short time ???  (Read 3375 times)
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:59:51 AM

Hello to you.
   What are the best sites to win free Bitcoins in less than 60 minutes of time ??
I already know https://freebitco.in/ but to win Satoshi, you have to wait every hour (1 hour) of time. It is too long.
Are there other serious sites that give Bitcoins in less than 60 minutes ??

Thanks in advance for giving me these sites there.
I think the faucet is not something we can rely on. Income from the faucet is very small, you will only waste time playing faucet.
I advise to look for other jobs, such as looking for a bounty that does not require capital.
Indeed, as of now relyig in faucets is futile because bitcoin has a high value unlike before since I have started its price is around $700. Compared to now, recently there's a lot of faucets have scatteref around the internet hence, you could earn without being hassle. Instead of relying on faucets try to find another source of income such as trading,investing or signature campaign.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:10:46 AM

Yes you are right that it takes long time but if you have some referral,you can make it very easily.or you can go for others way because fauchet is more hard in that situation.
AwpDragonPoor

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:15:57 AM

There is no "easy" way to earn bitcoin. You have to put effort into earning them, either through trading, working or any other methods. Gambling can be a very "easy" way to earn btc, but you need btc to start off with, and it's very risky, in the sense that you may LOSE your bitcoin.
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:17:23 AM

Faucet is waste of time. You better use your time for other productive activity. But if you are still want to do that, i recommend trying faucet at bitsler. It's a gambling website and you can bet the money you got from faucet.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
YOYOY

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:17:50 PM

Well, winning some bitcoins in an online gambling with just only in a faucet requires time and I can't guarantee it that you would win some big profit on that. If you really need to have some free bitcoin that you don't want to wait that long you should choose Primedice but it only have a required faucet you can claim in a day. There are many sites that you don't have to wait to get some faucet but only limited in a day and there is sites that unlimited like freebitco.in but you really need to wait that in an hour and if you really want to win it's a matter of a luck.
naveen5

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:46:02 PM

well this a question in everyone's mind.
when i personally started earning about a year ago, the price was about 700+ $$$ but now its almost triple. i earned a few satoshis with free faucets and multiplied  them by playing games.i have list but mostly i use them, below are these with brief explanation:

http://xbtc.eu/?ref=915265 : (this one is best for xapo wallet.)

if u want to make faucet "Auto Collect". there is a specific software included in the site:
it auto collects 20 satoshi minimum to the wallet (only xapo wallet)
no need of hassle of every 15 min to visit the faucet for claiming. try this one out.

loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:48:27 PM

Yes you are right that it takes long time but if you have some referral,you can make it very easily.or you can go for others way because fauchet is more hard in that situation.

if you said using referral will come decent profit in faucet,  not everyone can have many referrals. some looking for people who wanna be our referral is difficult. but i no doubt that referral on faucet give big profits.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:53:36 PM

Hello to you.
I already know https://freebitco.in/ but to win Satoshi, you have to wait every hour (1 hour) of time. It is too long.

For me, faucets is a waste of time, so faucets is a no no for me.
In freebitcoin, if you're very very lucky af, then you could get a lots of bitcoin.

How about gambling sites?
I don't recommend it since we could lost all our money in it.
Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:46:05 AM

before i play faucet it's true that' is wasting your time but i continue to doing it again because it just makes extra income of BTC. plus your income to joining signature campaign  Wink
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:11:34 PM

I can't remember what site I used when I still do faucets since I run almost all then after a year I claim it all, but suddenly some of them are fakes. There is some faucets that only wanting you to visit their site to advertise but them they will never give you what you've earn. Try asking and searching which faucet is legit for your time not to be wasted.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:23:27 PM

before i play faucet it's true that' is wasting your time but i continue to doing it again because it just makes extra income of BTC. plus your income to joining signature campaign  Wink
For now I don't playing faucets because its not giving me more earnings and just wasting my time. Instead of playing faucets I'll just focus my time here in forum. Because I can earn profit by joining here in signature campaign.
ClvrGmr

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 01:52:16 PM

Hello to you.

Encountered so many post like this. Even I at the first time I entered the bitcoin industry expected a lot from it like earning instant big amount of money from bitcoin but as time passed by and as I learned a lot from this forum, things that happen in real life also happens in earning bitcoin. There's no such thing as instant amount of bitcoins because large amount or great reward comes great effort and hard working. If you want to earn a lot you must start from scratch and do work a lot.

In simple words, if you want to win in a short time go gambling but you are asking too much. 60mins for a refresh time is very lucky for you yet you still strive for much more. If you really want to win big wait for bitcoin lotteries.
shodiqtercinta

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:18:26 PM

Here's how to win free bitcoin By using bitcoin minning. Bitcoin minning is a way to get free bitcoin by performing a mathematical calculation performed to decode bitcoin using a computer hardware called GPU. In doing minning you have to have a powerful hardware because the math calculations to be solved are really very complicated

▬▬ι═══════-  ♦ EXTOKE  -═══════ι▬▬
●▬●▬●▬●▬ FEE FREE DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE! ▬●▬●▬●▬●
{Website}{Token Sale}{White Paper}{Platform}{Twitter}{Facebook}
Cocobrayy

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:29:15 PM

I'm also the same, the first time I know bitcoin in the tap, yes it's just a waste of time. But if you want to quickly get the bitcoin and have the capital you have to play the gamble and be ready to take the risk if lost while playing. But if you are lucky and win, you can definitely get bitcoin quickly.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:34:06 PM

Hello to you.

Try faucethub.io you will find all kind of faucets there. You can look for faucets here too: Micro Earnings. Tbh you will "provably" waste your time with faucets, you can find much better ways to earn bitcoins, just read forum for a while.
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:53:48 PM

The old faucets I used to claim are mostly not working anymore aside from freebitco.in and kiixa.com. I'm not sure if that site still works but it used to have like a 15 minute interval for every claim. Good luck though!
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 05:58:12 PM

You can go with Bitcoin faucets rotators if you are looking for such free money but I would suggest you not to WASTE your time in such things. The time, internet and electricity cost is much more than what are you earning in such types of ways unless you have a strong and active referral network.

The best way is to offer your skills online on various sites, even if you think that you don't have any skills then you can learn from the internet for free. Trust me, there is nothing like free money thus spend your resources in a smarter sense.
franco123

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:41:54 AM

The way I earn Bitcoin is only by one way, particpating in signature campaigns. The idea is just simple, you have to be patient by waiting for your rank to go up and become at least a jr member. If you are already a jr member, you can go to the market place and look for topics that is accepting jr. members to participate in the campaign. You apply in that campaign by posting your username, post counts, rank, and bitcoin address. You will wait around 2-3 days to find out if you are accepted and it you are, you will wear the signature and meet the posting quota and thats it!
tazmania

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:45:14 AM

There is nothing like "free" in this world and to earn anything you need to work on it and even if you talk about gambling then you should have some bitcoins in your wallet then only you would be able to gamble and even earning from signature campaign requires some skills, knowledge and efforts to earn some amount of bitcoins.

genocide

Activity: 258

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:02:13 AM

Hello to you.

Well, if you want to win more bitcoins in a really short time, you can always try to gamble all of your earnings. Depending on your luck, you can instantly win a huge amount. I do not really recommend that because there is a great risk of losing all your bitcoins instead of winning. But there's nothing wrong with getting some rolls there once in a while because there is still a chance that you might win their lottery.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: