Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 01:43:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to win free Bitcoins in a short time ???  (Read 3377 times)
Andri ansah

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:29:03 AM

I guess the 1 hour was pretty good to get the free bitcoin.
I'm ready to wait if that.
but if anything is faster, why not.
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:38:09 AM

To win Bitcoin in a short while maybe you can try your luck at gambling. You say you want to win it so you can win it there with enough luck. Or maybe a gambling promotion like free deposit you can win quickly and free with high luck.
betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:46:38 AM

Well, no one will send you money for doing nothing. To earn bitcoin you gotta work for it and it takes a lots of time because bitcoin now is worth 4000$!! You can start by working for campaigns, once you make some money it's your call what to do with it.
Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:20:58 AM

I don't think so that anyone would earn BItcoins for free without doing any work . You would have to put some effort to earn them , like participate in forum signature campaigns or start trading. Without effort and invetment of time no one  can make bitcoins ,
But yes if you have a great luck you can go for gambling , in gambling anyone with a good luck can make bitcoins real fast , though it is risky but comparatively very fast to earn .
Simss

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:21:24 AM

Hello to you.
   What are the best sites to win free Bitcoins in less than 60 minutes of time ??
I already know https://freebitco.in/ but to win Satoshi, you have to wait every hour (1 hour) of time. It is too long.
Are there other serious sites that give Bitcoins in less than 60 minutes ??

Thanks in advance for giving me these sites there.
Do you mean fauchet?
  If true I suggest you do not really rely too much on it, because it is just a waste of time. There is no easy way to get bitcoin quickly, unless you have a lot of luck to follow gambling.
Zemangat

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:42:50 AM

I do not recommend you to use faucet to get bitcoin .. because that way I think too long with little result. Although you get bitcoin with 60 minutes only .. maybe your results can be very little and make you tired to wait .. i have a suggestion for you if you want to get bitcoin .. follow the campaign in this forum .. in a short time ( 1 week) you can get a bitcoin with a large amount .. you just do something according to the instructions or rules in the campaign
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 05:49:37 AM

Faucets are a waste of time. It will take you many weeks before getting big amount. But if you gamble it, maybe you can win and in a very short time you get bigger bitcoin. Good luck.
LindaQ

Activity: 36
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:55:42 AM

Hello to you.
I already know https://freebitco.in/ but to win Satoshi, you have to wait every hour (1 hour) of time. It is too long.

are you doing faucet, ppc or something? have you calculate how much its paying you? I think you waste alot of your time by doing that kind of thing. Doing signature campaign on this forum is much better . If you good at programming skills, you can working on project.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:59:21 AM

Hello to you.

You need to work hard for you to earn big amount of bitcoins. There is no such a way here that you will get free bitcoins that have a high value. If you want to earn many bitcoins, try to join in signature campaign.
_MrTuyul404

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:13:14 AM

Hello to you.

If you are interested in getting bitcoin via faucet, you can get many faucet links in facebook group, there are many who share faucet links starting from 0 min every claim to 24 hours every claim.
Because I also often do that, but now I'm not playing faucet, so I can not give you link Grin

clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:13:56 AM

You want to get Bitcoins in less than 60 minutes where only gambling site faucet. I think 60 minutes, it's not too long and freebitco go through this easiest way to make free bitcoin every hour. We can't earn a lot of bitcoins with limited time.
lefan

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:15:26 AM

Hello to you.

it's not really worth it. you'll get a very small amount that doesn't even cover the transaction fees lol
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:18:21 AM

Hello to you.

Well, if you just want to earn  a tiny free bitcoin, you can do that kind of wasting time job every 60 minutes, but what you get, is not even worth with time you spend. Actually, there are no such thing that can give you 1 btc in short time. Though you're doing a sign camp on this forum, you need to patience, more learnings and also there are some rules to be remember. So nothing was easy. Use your special skill, and earn more money. then buy your bitcoin. I think that was a simple and short way to win what you want.
freundes

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 06:29:13 AM

I have been with freebitcoin for along time... its great if you have tons of referral but just to wait an hour for getting a small amount of satoshi is not worth it.
What i think is that even though its free at freebitcoin, still we are wasting a lot of time waiting to roll.
So, i am into trading... i am currently trading at several exchange and as of right now, i guess the best crypto i traded with is btc and bch.
I got a little over 3bitcoin cash at 750usd... with the price increase i now traded several times.

So, to conclude trading is still the best for me.
Gambling is great but when you lose the risk is too much for me.
Suffes

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:30:35 AM

short time?? uhm.. gambling or high leverage trading
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:14:56 AM

Ha ha  Smiley Smiley Smiley It's so funny. There is no way to earn Bitcoin free in a short time. I don't believe it is possible. But you can earn a lot Bitcoin by gambling. But not free. First, you have to invest some money. And it can give you 5-10x profit in a short time.
CyNotes

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:29:32 AM

Hello to you.

I don't have any idea on the free bitcoins site. I think they'll gives satoshi for solving the captcha and when the moment you want to withdraw it. Your coins will disappear without notifying, all faucet sites are scam and not trusted.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:05:18 AM

Hello to you.

There are lots of site that you can earn free bitcoin but sometimes they not paying. This time is hard to wait if you join faucet your waiting for too long.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
NEUROSEED

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:46:15 AM

Earn money and buy bitcoins Wink
hridoyb

Activity: 826

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 11:45:31 AM

Bitcoin is not easy to earn and free bitcoin so heard to found .But many site provides and advertise to easy earn bitcoin like as $5-10% .its really scam .Do u think any one gives money free. so Forget this system and try to see your skill .You will be easily income from this forum .So you can join many social campaign and established your post quality try to join  any signature campaign .hope you will be ean money donot need waste your time other site ,thanks

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀