Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:01:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] STUFFGOGO - P2P Mobile Marketplace | Token Sale Ended | Thank you!!!  (Read 50963 times)
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:00:57 PM

I have no doubt this one will reach it's hard cap.

This is the best Time to invest in a good ICO like that with the ETH Being really low !

Thank you for your support! I think ETH is way undervalued at the moment which makes all tokens with value bound to ETH good buy as well.

90 days eth/btc graph:

Why are you not telling the whole story,at the beginning of the year the price of Ether wss $7 and now it is $300, that is more than 4000% increase

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
systemv (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

StuffGoGo Developer

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 08:37:33 PM

I have no doubt this one will reach it's hard cap.

This is the best Time to invest in a good ICO like that with the ETH Being really low !

Thank you for your support! I think ETH is way undervalued at the moment which makes all tokens with value bound to ETH good buy as well.

90 days eth/btc graph:

Why are you not telling the whole story,at the beginning of the year the price of Ether wss $7 and now it is $300, that is more than 4000% increase

This is the whole picture of ETH/BTC ratio. I strongly believe that ETH is now extremely under-valued and it's very temporary. Great opportunity!

systemv (OP)

StuffGoGo Developer

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 08:38:46 PM

If this is going to keep on being undervalued, i'll buy more. Best ones always stay under the radar.

Thank you so much for your contribution and support!

azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 11:01:45 PM

There is nothing similar developed so far (mobile, peer-to-peer marketplace), so this is unique offering and mostly due to technical complexities and the level of effort required. So the unique offering is not a token, but app itself.
Ummmm, OpenBazaar (https://www.openbazaar.org/) is exactly this and it already exists. Did you not research your competition? True, they don't have a token or coin, but users use crypto.

What's the plan to acquire users?

Sure, you're a peer to peer network for selling stuff, but really you are a marketing company because to thrive you need users, and to get users you need marketing.

Thank you, good question. We put a special portion in whitepaper for this. I met Brian Hoffman not just once, considered partnering, but we have different priorities and goals. OB1 network is BSD licensed and open source, so we will bootstrap on it, getting 30k listings day 1. Here is the summary copy/pasted from whitepaper:

- We are mobile (App), OB is PC, mobile is not even on roadmap now. There was BazaarHound project but it failed, because it used single SERVER on backend running OB scripts

- We use whole ecosystem to support your store. You can turn off your phone, but your items would still be for sale. OB slowly getting in this direction as well in version 2

- We are integrating crypto-wallet, you dont need to know what is crypto to start using it

- We have integrated search. OB uses separate centralized crawler, defeating the decentralized purpose of app.

- We include auctions and personal ads (Craigslist-like)

- And lastly, we include Risk scoring of transactions and several additional loss mitigation ways using tokens

There are much more differences, but I think Brian has his hands tied up right now due to conventional investments he took early in OB development and concentrating on search service... I am still considering partnering with him in future, he is awesome guy Smiley
That is a great answer!

I am wondering how you will go about "bootstrapping" the 30k listings?

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
systemv (OP)

StuffGoGo Developer

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 11:23:36 PM

There is nothing similar developed so far (mobile, peer-to-peer marketplace), so this is unique offering and mostly due to technical complexities and the level of effort required. So the unique offering is not a token, but app itself.
Ummmm, OpenBazaar (https://www.openbazaar.org/) is exactly this and it already exists. Did you not research your competition? True, they don't have a token or coin, but users use crypto.

What's the plan to acquire users?

Sure, you're a peer to peer network for selling stuff, but really you are a marketing company because to thrive you need users, and to get users you need marketing.

Thank you, good question. We put a special portion in whitepaper for this. I met Brian Hoffman not just once, considered partnering, but we have different priorities and goals. OB1 network is BSD licensed and open source, so we will bootstrap on it, getting 30k listings day 1. Here is the summary copy/pasted from whitepaper:

- We are mobile (App), OB is PC, mobile is not even on roadmap now. There was BazaarHound project but it failed, because it used single SERVER on backend running OB scripts

- We use whole ecosystem to support your store. You can turn off your phone, but your items would still be for sale. OB slowly getting in this direction as well in version 2

- We are integrating crypto-wallet, you dont need to know what is crypto to start using it

- We have integrated search. OB uses separate centralized crawler, defeating the decentralized purpose of app.

- We include auctions and personal ads (Craigslist-like)

- And lastly, we include Risk scoring of transactions and several additional loss mitigation ways using tokens

There are much more differences, but I think Brian has his hands tied up right now due to conventional investments he took early in OB development and concentrating on search service... I am still considering partnering with him in future, he is awesome guy Smiley
That is a great answer!

I am wondering how you will go about "bootstrapping" the 30k listings?

Thank you! Initially we are planning to make basic buy-it-now listings bi-directionally backward compatible with OB protocol. At a later stage the best approach would be forming a partnership that will benefit to both organizations and their goals.

azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:29:40 AM

Thank you! Initially we are planning to make basic buy-it-now listings bi-directionally backward compatible with OB protocol. At a later stage the best approach would be forming a partnership that will benefit to both organizations and their goals.
That's a bunch of jibberish.
Where are the listings coming from? Who is selling these items and will list them on day 0?

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
████▀                                       ▀████
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
systemv (OP)

StuffGoGo Developer

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 01:26:06 AM

Where are the listings coming from? Who is selling these items and will list them on day 0?

They are already listed and will come from OpenBazaar. It is MIT licensed (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIT_License) and our app will offer "mobile UI" for these listings. Since OB is completely "barebones" users will want to use auctions, classifieds, personal ads, risk scoring, transaction insurance/etc. We will post back buy-it-now (the only supported) listings to OB network as well if user selects to.

systemv (OP)

StuffGoGo Developer

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 01:31:21 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2017, 01:57:13 AM by systemv

I've seen your post in Project development: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2087019.msg20853109#msg20853109

We should work together or at least lets have a chat Smiley

Deborah

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:39:53 AM

I've seen your post in Project development: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2087019.msg20853109#msg20853109

We should work together or at least lets have a chat Smiley

great ,that's very nice , this two project will go well
herdiansyahdanang

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:47:40 AM

I do not know why ico is so slow here , Whether the investor is asleep?
Prohodimec

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:13:00 AM

How many usd already raised? I've check eth address, it showed me 30k usd. Is it correct?

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Antikais

Activity: 236
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:51:52 PM

How many usd already raised? I've check eth address, it showed me 30k usd. Is it correct?

site says 610.000 token sold. 1eth=5000 token. so ~122 ETH raised.

it started good but then it slowed a bit. probably because of bitcoin pump

ASSETA - Blockchain based borderless crypto bank | ICO | DISCUSSION THREAD | BOUNTIES
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:42:44 PM

The token will launch anyway despite the highest goal.
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 04:32:21 PM

Dev please update my BONUS AVATAR in your worksheet, be as OFF, because I had problems with UPLOAD yesterday in my BTCTALK account, today has already been corrected and this with Avatar thank you!
systemv (OP)

StuffGoGo Developer

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 05:40:42 PM

The token will launch anyway despite the highest goal.

Yes! The product is being developed and demo is coming very soon. Spending 95% of the team time on that right now.

systemv (OP)

StuffGoGo Developer

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 05:42:17 PM

Dev please update my BONUS AVATAR in your worksheet, be as OFF, because I had problems with UPLOAD yesterday in my BTCTALK account, today has already been corrected and this with Avatar thank you!

Fixed! Thank you!

spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:36:00 PM

1 ETH minimum goal has been reached but raised money surprised me, 124ETH so far.  Undecided
25 days to go and I hope more investors will come because this is very good project.
Prohodimec

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:49:00 PM

Devs,
1). what are you going to do with unsold coins?
2). Is persent for bounty campaign fixed(I mean it's 20mil and it's fixed, right?)?

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
systemv (OP)

StuffGoGo Developer

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 09:24:50 PM

1 ETH minimum goal has been reached but raised money surprised me, 124ETH so far.  Undecided
25 days to go and I hope more investors will come because this is very good project.

Thank you! We are really blessed to have great supporters and will make them really happy very soon Smiley Stay tuned for demos and videos, they are coming!

systemv (OP)

StuffGoGo Developer

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 09:27:49 PM

Devs,
1). what are you going to do with unsold coins?
2). Is persent for bounty campaign fixed(I mean it's 20mil and it's fixed, right?)?

Unsold coins would be BURNED

Bounty campaign is fixed in amount of tokens - so all 20 million tokens would be distributed to participants

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: