Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:15:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] STUFFGOGO - P2P Mobile Marketplace | Token Sale Ended | Thank you!!!  (Read 50963 times)
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:47:17 AM

In a week it will make three months since I last time interacted with this thread. It isn't like I don't have access to telegram but there is no progress at all. If there is something then you should share that with your investors who are holding tokens and are active in telegram. I will define this in these words, He doesn't want to give up neither he can't keep it up. Stuffgogo came out with big hopes seeing patents files in action but rest of the story didn't move well.

If you hold this Token, my advice is to throw it at Etherdelta because I'm not sure there is progress here
It seems that SGG is one of the projects that cannot compete and develop, no project without news.
The price of a token is zero, so there is no point in selling it. Initially, it was clear that the project could not be implemented. Unless there are investors, but this is one chance in a million.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:06:22 PM

In a week it will make three months since I last time interacted with this thread. It isn't like I don't have access to telegram but there is no progress at all. If there is something then you should share that with your investors who are holding tokens and are active in telegram. I will define this in these words, He doesn't want to give up neither he can't keep it up. Stuffgogo came out with big hopes seeing patents files in action but rest of the story didn't move well.

If you hold this Token, my advice is to throw it at Etherdelta because I'm not sure there is progress here
It seems that SGG is one of the projects that cannot compete and develop, no project without news.
The price of a token is zero, so there is no point in selling it. Initially, it was clear that the project could not be implemented. Unless there are investors, but this is one chance in a million.

It's really sad news that the price of the token is zero and with the price of zero tokens it is certainly of no use to sell it and will the price of the token go up in the future?

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Komosa

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:22:03 PM

It's really sad news that the price of the token is zero and with the price of zero tokens it is certainly of no use to sell it and will the price of the token go up in the future?
No one knows, the price could rise only in the case of spec and dump. But there is almost no hope for the development of project. Who wants to invest in this project? The platform is not attractive for potential investors.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:10:16 PM

Do we have the anyone using the stuffgogo online shop already? Its been available a while and like to know how active and efficient their service had been? I also think the project CEO can be contacted through the website on investors position on the project

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:53:18 PM

There is no progress on the project and this is reality. People were trying to support and wanted to keep their hopes alive as long as possible but now this isn't going anywhere. I also have joined TG of Stuffgogo but don't see anything happening as people ask and reply themselves. Many projects appeared in same period are gone and this is one of them.
Komosa

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:04:51 PM

There is no progress on the project and this is reality. People were trying to support and wanted to keep their hopes alive as long as possible but now this isn't going anywhere. I also have joined TG of Stuffgogo but don't see anything happening as people ask and reply themselves. Many projects appeared in same period are gone and this is one of them.
You are right, the project has no future, unless a miracle happens. But it is almost impossible to find potential investors. When the team spent ICO was a very good time when it was possible to take its place in this market. But they missed their opportunity.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 07:46:46 PM

You are right, the project has no future, unless a miracle happens. But it is almost impossible to find potential investors. When the team spent ICO was a very good time when it was possible to take its place in this market. But they missed their opportunity.

The team raised some money through ICO, which I believe could be part what was spent to build the site and launch sales. I think he should be brought to book.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 08:29:28 PM

Waiting for development means wasting time because there is no future here
they only collected a few dollars during the ICO and may have been used up for operational costs
Aerys2

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2020, 09:57:50 PM

It's a shame Vlad did not even bother to give news about the project and just disappeared from the earth surface, while the website is still running...

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 11:46:40 PM

I have considered this project dead a long time ago, but I think there are new developments about this project, because it appeared on the first page, apparently there was no good news about Stuffgogo.
March 15, 2018 was the last tweet from Stuffgogo twitter account, very sad.
khiholangkang

Activity: 2016
Merit: 559

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 03:03:19 AM

I have considered this project dead a long time ago, but I think there are new developments about this project, because it appeared on the first page, apparently there was no good news about Stuffgogo.
They collected very little funds at the time of the ICO, so it was natural that this project was dead because it did not have funds for development

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
gielbier

Activity: 914
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 07:31:26 AM

This project has indeed been dead for a long time, I also hoped that the stuffgogo project would develop because I saw the concept as good but it just didn't suit my expectations. In fact, this project has been abandoned.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 11:58:45 AM

This thread make me remember how I lost my funds into this scam that is really painful feelings to see this dead project again. All are suffering due to hype of ICOs in 2017 and mostly turned into scam suddenly.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 12:47:23 PM

This thread make me remember how I lost my funds into this scam that is really painful feelings to see this dead project again. All are suffering due to hype of ICOs in 2017 and mostly turned into scam suddenly.
If the SEC has to go after project teams, they got lot of people to arrest to make. The team was callous enough to send tokens to our wallets without the aim to get it listed. The space was grossly exploited in 2017 and that got me behind the ICO/IEO regulation support, I want it so bad and culprits prosecuted. The space really need it and in coming months we will see another dimension of scam as the bull arrives.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45]
  Print  

Jump to: