Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:23:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] STUFFGOGO - P2P Mobile Marketplace | Token Sale Ended | Thank you!!!  (Read 50965 times)
Kiwilanta

Activity: 424
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:07:03 AM

What's wrong with this project? Why does not Dev never show up to provide the latest information?
Last time he was present 2 weeks ago, I think this project is not serious

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:04:28 PM

Can't even find the token listed on coinmarketcap.com, the team to me seems to be busy not doing nothing, the price is very discouraging to ICO investors and that was what attracted the high level of FUD the project suffered.

they didn't even apply to get listed in coinmarketcap. they don't get listed in any exchanges except etherdelta. no volume there. this coin looks like a dead baby.

Coinmarketcap does list any coin only upon request. No coin will be there unless the coin's daily volume exceed 100K USD in a given day.
But yes, It is dead. I have sold all of mine and have cursed the dev team. They are cheaters. Those who claim price and exchange name before they get listed are usually turns into scam, proved again

This is one of the bad of the space, there is no obligations from the team to the investors, they promised over and over again they will like be listed on new exchanges but all is lip services, I can't see at this ridiculous price just holding and see what will happen in future
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:10:06 PM

Can't even find the token listed on coinmarketcap.com, the team to me seems to be busy not doing nothing, the price is very discouraging to ICO investors and that was what attracted the high level of FUD the project suffered.

they didn't even apply to get listed in coinmarketcap. they don't get listed in any exchanges except etherdelta. no volume there. this coin looks like a dead baby.

Coinmarketcap does list any coin only upon request. No coin will be there unless the coin's daily volume exceed 100K USD in a given day.
But yes, It is dead. I have sold all of mine and have cursed the dev team. They are cheaters. Those who claim price and exchange name before they get listed are usually turns into scam, proved again

This is one of the bad of the space, there is no obligations from the team to the investors, they promised over and over again they will like be listed on new exchanges but all is lip services, I can't see at this ridiculous price just holding and see what will happen in future

Indeed this is though for investors to keep this hodl while the team is still silent to provide the progress what is made on this platform. But we have to keep them support I think they are busy to make this possible as soon as they can.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:32:39 PM

Don't know, there are several trades and token has price, but it is a way below ICO's price.
Last news on site were somewhere about 2 or 3 weeks ago, what is going on with this project?
coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:43:41 PM

That`s all what we can do by now! Just hold and wait the progress if this would be! Will be stupid to dump so good idea of the project which will be very demanded in the market.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
tinytrader

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:18:13 PM

spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:34:25 PM

I just went to their site and I saw this:

https://www.stuffgogo.com/en-us/mining-testnet-is-live-and-available-to-public/

SGG Mining is a process of acquiring already pre-minted coins that currently stored in SGG Foundation vault.

Instead of burning all unsold tokens as promised, people will be able to mine already premined tokens.
How is possible to mine something which has been already premined?
smiletyson

Activity: 661
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:12:42 PM

interesting decision, i don't know how they think this? this coin was not mineable as far as i remember, why did they change it now? they already sold tokens in ico. anyway, it's better to be distributed than sit in foundation wallet.
adabau

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:31:48 PM

Indeed this is though for investors to keep this hodl while the team is still silent to provide the progress what is made on this platform. But we have to keep them support I think they are busy to make this possible as soon as they can.

maybe You are right that we  have to keep them support. But in my mind if they are perspective team and project they can write some words for people here.
I think company must think to have a good feedback.
Akboi

Activity: 686
Merit: 501

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:43:29 PM

I heard some news but price is still low and there is no volume in Etherdelta. Matter of fact there is no good buy order if I want to sell. Nobody has any interest yet. I don't know when will they solve this demand problem.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
tinytrader

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:22:50 AM

I do not understand this sort of mining, anyone ever tried it ?
http://www.stuffgogo.com/en-us/mining/

I got a lot of sgg from bounty and bought another bag. No sign of dev although I got some info from the website. Sometimes I think that, they are working behind the screen but some part of me tell that We are being deceived
Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:27:16 AM

I am trying to find out about StuffGoGo (SGG). After I read about your project you are moving on a completely different approach to online commerce. you have an ecosystem program from a P2P connected node, no server, so it is fully decentralized. this StuffGoGo product allows users to interact and exchange payments directly without intermediaries, so it can be concluded that you will create a direct but non-intermediary payment method. this can reduce costs because no one in the middle of your transaction has no fees, no restrictions, no account to make, and you only disclose personal information you choose.
coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:25:55 PM

I am trying to find out about StuffGoGo (SGG). After I read about your project you are moving on a completely different approach to online commerce. you have an ecosystem program from a P2P connected node, no server, so it is fully decentralized. this StuffGoGo product allows users to interact and exchange payments directly without intermediaries, so it can be concluded that you will create a direct but non-intermediary payment method. this can reduce costs because no one in the middle of your transaction has no fees, no restrictions, no account to make, and you only disclose personal information you choose.

I know that the idea of the prject isreally unique and had already some patents about its new approach! But what about the realisation of this? will be very odd to dump this great idea after the steps they had made! May be the team wants to make all the work and go in the exchanges with already working product, othervise I can`t explain this huge delay from the end of the ICO to the now!

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
cannycassiopeia

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:33:44 AM

When will SGG coins be list in the markets? Many are still waiting for this news dev.

I'll be active when the bull market comes back
smiletyson

Activity: 661
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:18:55 PM

When will SGG coins be list in the markets? Many are still waiting for this news dev.

why do you wait? to dump? if you want to buy this token you can buy it from etherdelta but if your only intention is to dump this token then you need to wait more. i don't think any exchange accept this token in short term.
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:00:38 PM

hi devs and managers, are you going to do something about your project? the price is extremely low.. i feel sorry for the investors. don't make them think that they did a huge mistake by taking part in this ico. we are waiting for some changes, please.

ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:07:55 PM

I think if they wants to dump the coin, one could be able to dump at etherdelta, it is still being traded there. I doubt the motivation of the  project team, however, they have competitors that came after them and could better in coming  years if they do not try to take the challenge. Low price can improve in a short while after project do something

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:08:22 AM

I think if they wants to dump the coin, one could be able to dump at etherdelta, it is still being traded there. I doubt the motivation of the  project team, however, they have competitors that came after them and could better in coming  years if they do not try to take the challenge. Low price can improve in a short while after project do something

you are absolutely right, my friend. everything depends on them.. they don't do anything, so their coin costs nothing.. unfortunately i didn't see that coming. i can't understand the policy of doing nothing...

malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:13:22 PM

What a rubbish dev and team ! Fortunately I have sold all of my SGG I received from bounty and made a profit. The beginning was good and convinced a lot of people including me and their bounty program went well to. We had no issue to get paid from the dev. May be they were not ready to handle that much money. May be they had no real plan. Hope investor will get back their investment soon. I am leaving it here
Boseda

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:19:55 PM

You can already trade SGG on etherdelta. Its volumes are not so high though...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: