Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:20:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] STUFFGOGO - P2P Mobile Marketplace | Token Sale Ended | Thank you!!!  (Read 50965 times)
bhobafett

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:45:47 PM

My expected price is still not in the market so I will hold this coin for a few more months, maybe. But I'm hoping that it will be listed in a much better exchange with a good price.

Accumulate Bitcoin. The bottom is in or near it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:55:23 PM

They are planning to launch App on or right nefore BtcMiami!
Really perfect timing and place to spread the word.
And of cource the news that they would br a sponsor there! http://btcmiami.com will make me dancing right now!
I`m waiting for the app!

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:42:54 AM

My expected price is still not in the market so I will hold this coin for a few more months, maybe. But I'm hoping that it will be listed in a much better exchange with a good price.

SGG will take time to reach into ICO price stage. If I am not wrong the ICO price was 5000 SGG per 1 ETH. That is 0.0002 ETH per SGG. According to Today's market, price is already 1/4th of ICO price. Dev announced, at least 1 exchange will enlist SGG and he promised of last week. A whole new week is here and No one saw Dev in here or in slack. Such a bad PR as always. And correct me if I am wrong, I do not see SGG logo on sponsor's page of btcmiami. Any one ?
Aerys2

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 09:36:08 AM

Hi guys, some news !

Vlad T:
Ok, quick update. Exchanges - we have 7 in pipeline pending that should happen any day now, unfortunately didnt happen last week - coss.io, gate.io, paradex.io (working on partnership, they are launching this month to provide in-app eth/btc/sgg exchange), kucoin, liqui, mercatox (paid listing), novaexchange (paid listing)

Currently woring exchanges:
https://etherdelta.com/#SGG-ETH
https://decentrex.com/#SGG-ETH
https://idex.market/eth/sgg

Paytopia wants ~$40k for listing, we are undecided on it,  whether it will provide enough value for the price at this moment, this is not a small chunk of money for us, buying months of development and promotion

Negotiating with HitBtc, since their price is totally obscene for us, but the exposure and traffic are really good.

We discovered issue in IPFS private network implementation, and working on a patch right now - targeting for miner release in next 1-2 days.

Thank you for staying with us during this development phase!

Last thing - we had to turn off Slack completely since workspace somehow kept running and spreading spam.

One more thing: working with Moe Levin on good placement for BTC Miami sponsorship for advertisement of app launch. Working on ad materials for that as well.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
malekbaba
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:21:20 PM

if you do not know about today's deals visit and check the market depth. Unique market depth I have ever seen.

BTW price is moving, dev posted few updates and I hope we will at least see SGG on at least one decent exchange, better than ED, at least. And you will not get the chance again to buy at this price. A lot of things are happening soon. I do not think of moon or pump, I prefer solid slow steady growth
multibit

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:54:55 PM

Dev are doing great job this is impressive to see the update what is going on I think so this platform will become next big thing. This is good to support this project it will bring great benefits for all true believers of this revolution. I hope hold of this coin is better to sell into panic at low price.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:52:17 PM

if you do not know about today's deals visit and check the market depth. Unique market depth I have ever seen.

BTW price is moving, dev posted few updates and I hope we will at least see SGG on at least one decent exchange, better than ED, at least. And you will not get the chance again to buy at this price. A lot of things are happening soon. I do not think of moon or pump, I prefer solid slow steady growth
Price is still too low and way under ICO price.
Hi guys, some news !

Vlad T:
Ok, quick update. Exchanges - we have 7 in pipeline pending that should happen any day now, unfortunately didnt happen last week - coss.io, gate.io, paradex.io (working on partnership, they are launching this month to provide in-app eth/btc/sgg exchange), kucoin, liqui, mercatox (paid listing), novaexchange (paid listing)

Currently woring exchanges:
https://decentrex.com/#SGG-ETH
https://idex.market/eth/sgg

Paytopia wants ~$40k for listing, we are undecided on it,  whether it will provide enough value for the price at this moment, this is not a small chunk of money for us, buying months of development and promotion

Negotiating with HitBtc, since their price is totally obscene for us, but the exposure and traffic are really good.

We discovered issue in IPFS private network implementation, and working on a patch right now - targeting for miner release in next 1-2 days.

Thank you for staying with us during this development phase!

Last thing - we had to turn off Slack completely since workspace somehow kept running and spreading spam.

One more thing: working with Moe Levin on good placement for BTC Miami sponsorship for advertisement of app launch. Working on ad materials for that as well.

Well these are good news indeed. I hope they will get btc Miami sponsorship.
Those exchanges where token is listed, they are all decentralized exchanges, i would like to see token listed on exchange such as liqui.
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:07:26 PM

SGG is pretty low at the moment so that I think this is worth to invest into this project. When good news will out price will jump to more high this platform will be revolutionary change so keep hold.
Akboi

Activity: 686
Merit: 501

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:47:25 PM

I think they talked to a scammer, Hitbtc listing fee can't be 30 BTC. Anyway, what's other exchange, if not Hitbtc?
Livecoin? Liqui? Or something small that we didn't even hear its name? How will they maintain volume there?

Lolz. Guys never post if you do not know or know very least. Learn first and then you will have rights to speak up. HitBTC will Charge 5BTC+5BTC in token value for 1 month and 75BTC for a year. Now calculate yourself. It seems you can know a bit more about the listing fee here,  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2378223

HitBTC is relatively large exchange, I am not talking about quality though. And in crypto, no one actually can't guarantee , nothing is impossible here

Never trust a guy like this, his account was stolen and spamming Turkish forum for whole month. Never trust a guy whose can't even keep his passwords safe. Why are you still here malekbaba? Go back to your cave, clearly you have no idea about internet.
Some people try to scam these fools and you let them, you are funny dude. Now go to other threads and spam there, don't write here if you don't know anything about exchange listings.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:17:57 PM

I think I believe what the team says about listing on HitBTC, to get listed on Binance you need 40bTC, that is a very huge price to pay for listing when you can add your tokens for free on EtheDelta, I believe the end is coming to most of this centralised exchanges if they don't evolve
BitcoinVSfiat

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:52:30 PM

Is this marketplace even going online anytime? When will thy launch and we can use it to sell something? I want to sell too many things for BTC and ETH but I couldn't find a good marketplace. If StuffGoGo launch well it has a huge potential.
sirat01

Activity: 202

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:04:08 PM

price is too low. investor loss their money. Stuffgogo developers should work to development
Aerys2

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 03:39:11 AM

Hi guys, you can check the last StuffGogo news here :

https://www.stuffgogo.com/en-us/news/

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:42:22 PM

Hi guys, you can check the last StuffGogo news here :

https://www.stuffgogo.com/en-us/news/

Thanks for the notification)
I knew and beleive that there would be news in the future land at least we have some more proofs of communication from our Dev!

Tha main news would be in the nearest future as they planned to launch MVP of StuffGoGo into the app stores in the middle of January 2018!

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
malekbaba
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:07:27 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 07:17:09 PM by malekbaba

Damn. Dev fails to provide anything. He promised us new exchange and nothing came up. Investors at least deserve some updates but it seems no one cares. Very professional and bad PR, I must say. Can't even find the token listed on coinmarketcap.com, the team to me seems to be busy not doing nothing, the price is very discouraging to ICO investors and that was what attracted the high level of FUD the project suffered.
radokan

Activity: 291
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:43:00 AM

Where can I find updates regarding this project?
Kenrich

Activity: 320
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:47:18 AM

you can find neweat news from STUFFGOGO  official team , https://www.stuffgogo.com/en-us/news/
now the price of STUFFGOGO  is low ,you can buy cheap tokens then cownd-sale.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:55:13 AM

Can't even find the token listed on coinmarketcap.com, the team to me seems to be busy not doing nothing, the price is very discouraging to ICO investors and that was what attracted the high level of FUD the project suffered.
radokan

Activity: 291
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:29:20 PM

you can find neweat news from STUFFGOGO  official team , https://www.stuffgogo.com/en-us/news/
now the price of STUFFGOGO  is low ,you can buy cheap tokens then cownd-sale.
Thanks but there are not important updates in my opinion nothing about project itself only removal from slack and similar.
smiletyson

Activity: 661
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:30:10 PM

Can't even find the token listed on coinmarketcap.com, the team to me seems to be busy not doing nothing, the price is very discouraging to ICO investors and that was what attracted the high level of FUD the project suffered.

they didn't even apply to get listed in coinmarketcap. they don't get listed in any exchanges except etherdelta. no volume there. this coin looks like a dead baby.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: