Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:08:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Practice trading  (Read 9473 times)
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:57:36 AM

Hi, there are some trading sites that offers demo trading. So you could practice trading against the true crypto currencies economic prices. Or you could trade for as low as 0.0005. I think this is the minimum for some trading sites.

Hello im newbie and i dont have any experience as a trader.Can you discuss some solutions for my problem?
Demo trading is a really great thing for you to practice since you are just a total newbie so that you would able to get the fundamentals or basics on trading which at the same time you do learn.Trading cant really be learn on a short period of time thats why you would really need patience and time for you to be able to get the right idea on executing trades and if you do have questions you can always ask on this forum or even simply search on google.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:58:09 AM

Actually to make trading very easy, that is when the cheap price to buy when the price began to rise. But it is certainly not enough, you must be good at analyzing the coin you will trade, you can analyze through chandelstick market.
Agree with you.before buy a coin you need to do a lot of research about the coin. dont believe anyone,because all of people want to pump their coin.just study about the coin, then buy coin that is good and has real life uses.never buy any shit coin that has no future.
Right If a person don't have any information about a coin so he don't need to buy it because when he buy a coin without any information and without study it, I think there has no doubt that he get loss.
hanskan

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:01:17 PM

I used https://www.plus500.com.au in demo mode when i was completely new to trading. With real money the spread and fees are pretty high, well, atleast in the beginning. You can use leverage upto 1:300 and they have like 6 different cryptocurrencies at the moment. But it is a pretty good place to start.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:58:52 PM

Actually to make trading very easy, that is when the cheap price to buy when the price began to rise. But it is certainly not enough, you must be good at analyzing the coin you will trade, you can analyze through chandelstick market.
Agree with you.before buy a coin you need to do a lot of research about the coin. dont believe anyone,because all of people want to pump their coin.just study about the coin, then buy coin that is good and has real life uses.never buy any shit coin that has no future.
Right If a person don't have any information about a coin so he don't need to buy it because when he buy a coin without any information and without study it, I think there has no doubt that he get loss.
Yes some big investors will misuse newbies to invest in shit coins, and they will make money. This is common in altcoin trading. So before buying any coin do some research, or if you have any doubts you can ask in this forum you will get enough information to start your trading. After that invest money. First, you will lose some money but don't get panic losing is the step up success.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:03:21 PM

Try to ask reliable people, i mean those people here that are already veteran in trading. Mostly are hero rank's, also try to watch video's related to crypto currency on youtube. You can also read e books that are free to download on google and the first thing to do is earn bitcoins through working on a ongoing campaign.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:14:23 PM

Create account, invest couple dollars, practice trading! This is far better for learning than paper trading or fantasy trading. You can have fun learning
to trade altcoins with free bitcoin you can earn online, or with investment capital that you are not afraid to lose. This sounds almost like a risk free
learning, cause even if you lose your money, and that is hard to happen cause you can always sell and save some part of your investment, its not
a fortune.
   My advice is actually how I plan to get into trading, for now I have so many wishes with bitcoin and I can not have it all. For me most important is to
choose right site for making trades, I am not sure which one.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:35:23 PM

If you're talking about practicing, then you should really do that, invest some money and start trading and gain some experience.
The best way to practice your emotion and knowledge in trading is to gain experience from real trading account, i'm not suggesting demo account in some platform is not good, but it isnt going to make you received any emotional knowledges.

Try to gain some knowledge and fundamental news about the coins or currency you trading, though it will help you when you're holding your position  Grin
RENATA612

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:26:08 PM

Hello im newbie and i dont have any experience as a trader.Can you discuss some solutions for my problem?

What kind of problems you are experiencing in trading, the problem is less specific, please be clear what you mean
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:50:23 PM

The solution will be to read and study and practice and ask from reliable people who have extensive experiences already. That's what I am doing right now actually. Perhaps, you may start from choosing your best trading platform. Bittrex is the most famous as there are so many coins there. Try creating a bittrex.com account and explore and familiarize the buttons there.
I certainly agree to that, I think try to read some article that related to the bitcoin trading or any kind of trading. In addition to that, try to talk to the people who expert in trading because it will help you to become a wise trader. Lastly, I believe that trading will help you to become millionaire or billionaire in the near future.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:09:29 PM

The solution will be to read and study and practice and ask from reliable people who have extensive experiences already. That's what I am doing right now actually. Perhaps, you may start from choosing your best trading platform. Bittrex is the most famous as there are so many coins there. Try creating a bittrex.com account and explore and familiarize the buttons there.
I certainly agree to that, I think try to read some article that related to the bitcoin trading or any kind of trading. In addition to that, try to talk to the people who expert in trading because it will help you to become a wise trader. Lastly, I believe that trading will help you to become millionaire or billionaire in the near future.
I support your prediction. Bitcoins are definitely going to produce numerous rich people in the near future. Yeah, in order to learn trading efficiently, it is wise to learn it from YouTube. YouTube tutorials are worth watching. Besides reading related articles and news, practicing trading on demo accounts is great option.
AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:31:32 PM

For me it was really good at first to find all information, about where people are investing and try to invest in same coins by myself. After i hitted my mark of how much i needed money in return, i was selling my coins and investing once again Smiley Just practice so at first, after some time you will be able to analyze by yourself when and where to invest and when to sell.

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

kartnite

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:51:16 PM

Unfortunately I don't know of any crpto exchange that provides demo trading accounts like forex trading platforms. This enables newbies trade with play money, and helps them familiarize themselves with the websites features before trying with real cash. It will be nice if the popular bitcoin exchanges add this feature to help newbies.
Hello: you could try this? Simple, but something to dabble with and it won't cost a dime.

Code:
https://demo.hitbtc.com/exchange

@Johnnyan: Welcome to the trading world! I am new, too. And I am going about this like the math problems of first and second grade. Buying low, selling high. And adding a bit of patience in between Smiley And using the rest of the time to comb through this forum and pertinent google searches!
dimonstration

Activity: 2576
Merit: 659

Dimon6969

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:24:48 PM

Yes some big investors will misuse newbies to invest in shit coins, and they will make money. This is common in altcoin trading. So before buying any coin do some research, or if you have any doubts you can ask in this forum you will get enough information to start your trading. After that invest money. First, you will lose some money but don't get panic losing is the step up success.
That was a first step in trading making study first on that coin before you proceed yes it is a big loss if that one dont make a study before buying that coin and trade it. It is a smart way for making study of before anything elae.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:31:53 PM

i am also a newbie in trading and i wolud like to ask do the crypto-currency trading differ from other platform trading like stock trading and forex trading.can we still apply the the technical analysis and other method for trading like candle stick. in my observation the prices of crypto-currency is quite unpredictable and so very volatile unlike stock trading.is there any other tips on how to succeed on crypto-currency trading ?
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:38:17 PM

In our trading simply by reading some articles, then have a comparison between our exchange and others,
Of course this could be one chance for us to get profit

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:14:49 PM

Without any knowledge about the coin futures and specifications, roadmap. It is really waste investing into it because we have to find whether the community is showing any interest towards the projects. Once the project is showing its transparency then we can start investing into it.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:46:14 PM

Try to ask reliable people, i mean those people here that are already veteran in trading. Mostly are hero rank's, also try to watch video's related to crypto currency on youtube. You can also read e books that are free to download on google and the first thing to do is earn bitcoins through working on a ongoing campaign.
Yup there are many hero ranks people who don't even help people here because they want to gain knowledge by their self but there are only few people who can help people here so I would like to say that youtube is the best place to study everything.

If we study crpyto currencies from youtube then I think we can create our own currency as well because as the courses are 100% guaranteed there to learn.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:33:25 AM

The only solution in your problem is action , Taking action to do some researching around the internet and watching some trading guidelines in the youtube channel or any kind of sources in trading with the help of the internet, No one can help you if youu don't make a start in your ownself.
YouTube is not that much helpful in these days because a lot of people are earning from there and reposting a copyright videos then with condition they use SEO therefore the low quality videos which are useless to become on top so people are daily clicking on the first video and 2nd video and these videos are known as fake videos so I would like to say that go for some books online instead YouTube.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:04:48 AM

In the first place, You must study and learn the basic trading here in this industry.
don't rush yourself in a hurry to do the actual trade at once. You must start trade in the exchange at small amount
in the platform. So it may not hurt you as well in your pocket Cheesy
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:10:21 AM

As far as I know no software, bot or something similar could help you to learn trading, you have to experinece it by yourself. First I suggest to learn something about theory by reading, you can even do it here on forum, there are some good threads. Then you start trading with small amounts just to get the feeling and see how it's functioning. And don't expect that you will become successful trader over night and that someone else will tell you how to do it.

malaj
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: