Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:04:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Practice trading  (Read 9483 times)
Oo ako to

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:54:59 AM

Just start with a small amount and experiment. To be honest, those chart and candlesticks are not reliable because it won't assure you a successful so don't waste your time on studying that. Just based on your research of the coin and their progress to get a winning trade.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:07:04 AM

What site i can use,to i can practice and learn how to join traidin??

i found a good site which you can practice and learn on trading. you can visit on bitmex.com. you register first in bitmex then you can visit on here testnet.bitmex.com then you can start to trading. but unfortunately i am not trying this because i think you need to practice with real balance and you don't need to have big balance to start. you can start deposit $10 to buy bitcoin and then send the bitcoin you bought to poloniex or bittrex and you are ready to practice trading. but before you decide to buy one coins, you need to search and analyze the coins maybe you visit in coinmarketcap.com to see the list of the coins and only choose top twenty which you think you can make your first profit. good luck.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:07:16 AM

I am also in the process of learning more ideas about trading. My trading experiences are not that good. I want to improve it as fast as I can to avoid some mistakes.

But I've learned that in trading, we must observed our patience when the alts are down. Grin keep holding. That's the best attitude that i must overcome.

2hot2handle

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:22:24 AM

There are a lot of topic from this board that you can read and make a reference on how to trade you can also use google and youtube for tutorials and inputs from expert trader. You can easily find everything you need in the internet just look for it bro.

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates
████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████
★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
JPMoron

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:17:28 AM

It is not easy to practice trading,
the bots or simulation are not enough,
the real responses are different.

If you want to practice only this way:
learn TA Chart;
Do it,.... just do it
willmunte

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:28:26 AM

Hello im newbie and i dont have any experience as a trader.Can you discuss some solutions for my problem?
You should look for perennial trader  if you want to learn from experience. They know how to recognize risk and when to invest.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:19:41 AM

we need to learning and practice in every day to have skill in trading and the most important thing we have a time to do this because to keep practice and learning, we should spend not just one hour but many hours. so if you decide to learning trading then you need to read, watch, and keep practice in minimum two hour a day until you can easily to analyze the coins and place the buying and selling order. without learning and practice then you can not be a pro trader. i believe every pro trader spend their time in front of their computer, studied and learning from many source so we should learn like them too.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:39:30 AM

Now there is a lot of exchange site where you can trade. Bitcoin exchange sites:
-A                                            -C                                       Gemini                                     -R
Airbitz                                       CEX.IO Bitcoin Exchange          Ghash.io                                    Ripio
ANX (Hong Kong company)            Changelly                            -H                                            -U
B                                              Circle (company)                   HashCash                                   Uphold
Bitcoin Center NYC                       CloudHashing                        HitBtc                                      -V
Bitcoin exchange                         Coinbase                              Guobi                                        Veem
Bitfinex                                      Coincheck                           -L
BitInstant                                   CoinDesk                              Libertyx
Bitstamp                                    Coinfloor                              -Q
BTC China                                  -G                                       Quadruga Fintech Solutions
BTCX                                         Gatecoin

Digital currency exchange sites:
-A                                  -G                      -L
ANX                                 GDAX                 Liberty Reserve
-B                                    Gold Age            -O
BTC-e                              -H                      OKCoin
-C                                    HashCash           -S
CoinDesk                           Huobi                  ShapeShift
Coinfloor                           -K                      -X
-D                                    Kraken                Xcoins.io
Digital Monetary Trust

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Nonakryse

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:51:18 AM

Try training on a simulator before you enter the "real market", some recommendations are:

https://www.forex.com/en-us/open-forextrader-demo-account
https://www.fxcm.com/uk/forex-trading-demo/

these brokers offer virutal money for you to train and try different techniques out. Once you have trained on these platforms for a couple of months, you'll be able to go into the real market and feel comfortable enough placing real bets. Don't directly invest your real money into trading! It's like jumping into the sea without having learned first how to swim (spoiler - you'll drown).

And remember that even though FX markets share some characteristics with crypto markets, crypto markets are still the most dangerous one's (unstable).
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:44:04 PM

Try training on a simulator before you enter the "real market", some recommendations are:

these brokers offer virutal money for you to train and try different techniques out. Once you have trained on these platforms for a couple of months, you'll be able to go into the real market and feel comfortable enough placing real bets. Don't directly invest your real money into trading! It's like jumping into the sea without having learned first how to swim (spoiler - you'll drown).

And remember that even though FX markets share some characteristics with crypto markets, crypto markets are still the most dangerous one's (unstable).

It's good to learn how to trade from a virtual account first. You could get it from etoro, Iq option and there are many other such like these. Even they provide you a mobile app for your trading. From here, you should learn about the price movements, what could influence the movements of the price, and how much time it takes to recover to ATH from it's bottom. But remember, when you already use a real money, All thing you've learn could be different. So never get too greedy on trading. In crypto currency, Hold for long term was a better way for investment.
Huan Pres

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:28:34 PM

I'd left Forex trade after found crypto world and I thinking the same about both have share similarity in some points:-* Kiss Kiss Kiss
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:46:41 PM

i found a good site which you can practice and learn on trading. you can visit on bitmex.com. you register first in bitmex then you can visit on here testnet.bitmex.com then you can start to trading. but unfortunately i am not trying this because i think you need to practice with real balance and you don't need to have big balance to start. you can start deposit $10 to buy bitcoin and then send the bitcoin you bought to poloniex or bittrex and you are ready to practice trading. but before you decide to buy one coins, you need to search and analyze the coins maybe you visit in coinmarketcap.com to see the list of the coins and only choose top twenty which you think you can make your first profit. good luck.
Yes different sites are there from where one can do learn trading, but i think the actual learning can be done through practical trading. If a person want to get some experience he need to have some practicle trading, for this should try  to invest a small amount of money in trading because investing big amount of money can be risky for him, and he without good experience he can lose a big amount of mopney.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:18:48 PM

I'd left Forex trade after found crypto world and I thinking the same about both have share similarity in some points:-* Kiss Kiss Kiss

Of course these two has similarities because both involves trading, I've met few forex trader that venture our here in crypto and they said that crypto is better than forex.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:30:36 PM

Just start with a small amount and experiment. To be honest, those chart and candlesticks are not reliable because it won't assure you a successful so don't waste your time on studying that. Just based on your research of the coin and their progress to get a winning trade.
Practically speaking, yes its true to just start with a small amount of investments and experiment it. And continuous learning is also needed continuous reading, and studying the principles of the trading in btc is must. Though, those chart and candlestick aren't realible, sometimes we needed those too to some information we need to know.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:36:20 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 11:38:14 PM by richminded

You can really practice your trading skill thru major exchanges like poloniex and bittrex and also i suggest to spend small amount of your money as your starting fund. But i think you should start studying about trading or how it works because it's easy to buy and trade on any exchanges but the hard thing is to analyze how the market works, study to use some indicators for you to fully understand the trend of the coin.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:39:07 PM

Practically speaking, yes its true to just start with a small amount of investments and experiment it. And continuous learning is also needed continuous reading, and studying the principles of the trading in btc is must. Though, those chart and candlestick aren't realible, sometimes we needed those too to some information we need to know.
Entering this world of trading of btc requires knowledge and experience to become a winning trader. First and foremost, your entering this btc forum because you are already know some properties and characteristics of btc, but that idea you have isnt that enough to become winner. Many websites and other sources are all can be access available in internet. But i believe that your winning piece in trading is your experience on dealing with it. But it was so risky, so read and read more, gain more knowledge and prepare yourself for your turn to trade.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:13:17 AM

There are so many places from where you can learn the basics of trading. The best option out of all is to join this forum. Apart from this, you can also read the articles related to that of trading. Moreover, the best way to learn trading is to do the things practically. Till the time, you will not step into the actual world of trading you will not be able to learn this thing. You need to learn things well.
Dobmader

Activity: 165

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:22:41 PM

Hello im newbie and i dont have any experience as a trader.Can you discuss some solutions for my problem?

At first you need to study and learn before go to the actual trading, you should know how risky trading is, and make sure that your money that you want to trade is you can afford to lose. Don't put all your money in your first time to try trading.

As much as studying and learning is important I think 95% of what you'll learn will actually be from trading and experience, if you have a small amount of money you can afford to risk then I would actually start trying to trade almost instantly, just remember, buy low and sell high.
Yeah it is very important to have the bitcoin and it is very important to get the information about the bitcoin, I am having the bitcoin and I am using the bitcoin as the side source of the money, I like the bitcoin and the power of the bitcoin will be more than this, I hold the bitcoin for the long time and I will be the lucky for the bitcoin use and the income of the bitcoin will give me the happiness.
death69

Activity: 1204
Merit: 545

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:05:11 PM

I think that you ned to have a good capital to start learning how to trade. About $5 is enough for you to start trading. You can start to trade on bittrex or poloniex. However, small exchange may be more suitable for you. Liqui is a good example because they have many good coins for starters. Remember to take part in courses on the internet or in the real life to obtain more skills and knowledge in trading
carolineschmidt316

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:14:54 AM

Yes, you can actually make money on Forex. However, when you enter the Forex industry it's important to know the technical terms and information about the market, once you understand them it will be easier for you to trade and earn at the same time. I came across this article about Foreign Exchange market which i find very informative to share
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: