Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:21:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Practice trading  (Read 9474 times)
chizcake

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:59:11 PM

Actually if you are a newbie in trading it is really difficult to understand so you must read more and research alot about trading.Practice trading is not free so you need to invest,you can register in binance and try to check there website for more info.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:45:50 AM

Actually if you are a newbie in trading it is really difficult to understand so you must read more and research alot about trading.Practice trading is not free so you need to invest,you can register in binance and try to check there website for more info.
We have this saying that "practice makes perfect" and yes I believe in it, but if you do practicing trading well I guess you would alot your savings or investment for a lose trading. Yes, practice trading is not free, you have to take the risks of gamble your money, but on the other hand, it has some sort of good thing because at least you experience how to trade right.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:42:59 AM

Hello im newbie and i dont have any experience as a trader.Can you discuss some solutions for my problem?
DO NOT TRANSLATE LIGHTING AND SELLING NEWS
The trading concept (buy or sell) is based on rumors or sources of confidential information that exist in the securities industry, which can also be used in the TradeCoin market. However, to avoid risk, you should not be a trader based only on the rumors or the mass market.
In addition to your blog will have 1 item predicted coin for you, you have to actively learn more information sources or forums about the coin that you are looking to invest.
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:45:26 AM

Hello im newbie and i dont have any experience as a trader.Can you discuss some solutions for my problem?
Single half a case, market manipulation(Pump and Dump). This is the host activity that changes the value of the Altcoin
The mode of operation of this scam involves two cycles. The most seasoned, they buy cheap altcoin, then, they start spreading rumors to increase the trading volume and value of Altcoin. After Altcoin has reached a desirable price, they will start the second cycle by selling out, even dumping, causing the market to fall.
To avoid being a victim of this trick, you always need to set goals that you want to achieve, for example 25%. In case you can not check daily transactions, it is best to place a limit order. A limit order is executed when the price reaches the limit.
rext

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:45:54 AM

When trading in the electronic money market, you need to pay attention to the following:
Consider buying a coin Altcoin is pumping.
Learn to understand Bitcoin (or any) chain.
Learn to understand the relationship between Bitcoin and an altcoin.
Learn to understand the candle stick. It provides important information, which can not be found in other charts.
Limits of profit and loss, no greed and absolute discipline
Learn the technical analysis. This plays an important role in capturing the market.
Do not trade if you suffer from insomnia for a transaction. Always ensure your concentration.
Syakir1989

Activity: 172
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:57:30 AM

are you interested in trading? I suggest you do not trade before your knowledge is maximized, because I am afraid you will feel dizzy and frustrated if lost, I think you should read some articles that explain about the trade and you ask for help to someone who has experience to Help you better understand about trading, after you feel capable and ready to accept all the risks that you will face then start trading, may you succeed with your first step.
therulemaster

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:55:39 AM

There are TONS of people asking me about how do I become a trader, how do i trade smoothly without any problem,my answer is experience. In the past , i did make some stupid mistakes that i can't even understand how can i get that. Been through some mistakes will teach you how to against it in the future.
OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:02:00 AM

There is a big problem with practice trading that mimicks the real market, especially if you're investing larger amounts. And that is that your buy and sell orders will influence the market and other investors, especially with low volume coins that have high volatility. If you're just pretending to buy/sell coins, then these actions won't have these very real effects on the market that they should.

Imagine a coin with a $5k daily volume that goes up and down 20% at a time. If you put a practice trading account of $1mill into this coin, you could turn it into a theoretical $100 mill in a month or so. In reality a single $5k buy order would send the price soaring higher, and a single $5k sell order would tank the coin. So in reality your profits would be more like $500 if you're lucky (without effecting the market too much).

These effects aren't so pronounced with high volume coins. Usually any coin in the top 30 won't be effected by your actions unless you're a giant whale. I recommend you practice trading with only high volume coins to get a better estimate of your abilities, as it's easy to gain false confidence in your abilities from low volume coins.

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:22:42 PM

Well I think studying first is the best way to start trading. If you think that you've learned enough, then try it but brace yourself for the possible loss you must have a fortified emotion before going to warzone. Well you must know what will happen to you because it is a gamble you don't know if you are gonna win or loss. Because bitcoin is very unpredictable. Just learn everything first from your friends, google, youtubes and of course there are so many things that you can learn here in bitcoinyalk.
Gambling is not good because it is having risk if you are not able to play well then it is not good for you just stay with investment, trading is also not children play mate before this you will have to know how and where you should trade only then you will be able to trade with proper timing and proper strategy. I know bitcoin has a lot of sites so it will guide you about bitcoin trading and then you will get in bitcoin trading with a lot of profit.

You have a point dude dont ever try to enter in trading industry if you dont have enought knowdlege about basic procedure of trading every single move you do are risky in only second you can loss or win. Maybe start only with a small capital then practice or make familiar with the trading platform after you gain knowdlege proced to big capital and try to earn a profit.
But that is precisely what many people do, they think they are going to be able to earn a fortune at trading without any knowledge, in a way they are treating trading no different than gambling and as you may guess they get similar results, they may get lucky once in a while but your losses are going to surpass your profits and eventually you will lose all your money if you are not careful.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:34:20 PM

Well I think studying first is the best way to start trading. If you think that you've learned enough, then try it but brace yourself for the possible loss you must have a fortified emotion before going to warzone. Well you must know what will happen to you because it is a gamble you don't know if you are gonna win or loss. Because bitcoin is very unpredictable. Just learn everything first from your friends, google, youtubes and of course there are so many things that you can learn here in bitcoinyalk.
Gambling is not good because it is having risk if you are not able to play well then it is not good for you just stay with investment, trading is also not children play mate before this you will have to know how and where you should trade only then you will be able to trade with proper timing and proper strategy. I know bitcoin has a lot of sites so it will guide you about bitcoin trading and then you will get in bitcoin trading with a lot of profit.

You have a point dude dont ever try to enter in trading industry if you dont have enought knowdlege about basic procedure of trading every single move you do are risky in only second you can loss or win. Maybe start only with a small capital then practice or make familiar with the trading platform after you gain knowdlege proced to big capital and try to earn a profit.
But that is precisely what many people do, they think they are going to be able to earn a fortune at trading without any knowledge, in a way they are treating trading no different than gambling and as you may guess they get similar results, they may get lucky once in a while but your losses are going to surpass your profits and eventually you will lose all your money if you are not careful.
trading may look nothing if they may not study on it yes we can be able to make some profit but you may always take a lot of opportunity to earn more , experience also may result on how you are able to learn for about trading.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:11:39 PM

I always calculate the amount I need to spend for my loss and the amount I can earning from an order. After calculated careful many times and consider careful, I only invest when I am sure my target can reach and give me more profit than the loss x1.5

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
citizenerased92

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:28:35 PM

Do not go for margin trading unless you know exactly what that is and have enough experience in trading. The markets are very volatile you can end up losing all your money in an instant so be careful Wink
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:36:27 PM

We have this saying that "practice makes perfect" and yes I believe in it, but if you do practicing trading well I guess you would alot your savings or investment for a lose trading. Yes, practice trading is not free, you have to take the risks of gamble your money, but on the other hand, it has some sort of good thing because at least you experience how to trade right.

I think Bitfinex used to have demo trading for the platform view but it has nothing to do with practice trading. The best trading style is the real one that you pay with your own money. This way you be very serious.
samtarly

Activity: 196

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:16:18 PM

There are TONS of people asking me about how do I become a trader, how do i trade smoothly without any problem,my answer is experience. In the past , i did make some stupid mistakes that i can't even understand how can i get that. Been through some mistakes will teach you how to against it in the future.
Even experienced trader still face such losses, at a times of this kind of big correction and it's getting longer than we all expected even those traders for years can't do something about it but rather faced the losses they are getting but an experienced trader will always hold onto its investment and wait for its normal price to resume.

The Crypto Idiot

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 10:37:37 PM

Learning just the basics takes a serious number of hours of studying (reading, watching videos, researching) and without that you are not going very far. On top of that you need to practice and in my own experience you only do that  with real money. It is probably a good idea to do paper trading for a while (but be honest with yoursefl about your results, entries, outs, losses, etc. Otherwise it's totally pointless and you won't be kidding anyone apart from yourself, I should know about that one).

After you are done with your paper trading try getting a small amount of fiat and choose a platform with low minimum transactions so you can start very small and risk the minimum. Without experience don't trade on margin (It is my believe that in most cases trading on margin on a market as volatile as crypto is very, very, very, very risky. I believe that because I did it and I lost like the idiot I am, but I least now I know).

Then go to a fortune teller and get some tips. Or you can throw darts  at a bunch of logos and trade whatever you hit. I personally am going for the lottery ticket approach, just grab ten or twenty coins at random and see how it goes. Probably better than using that money to buy Thai Lopez's course on something you can learn for free on the internet.

Then again what do I know? I'm a certified idiot.

Good luck, you will need that as well.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:51:33 PM

You may want to try the Fantasy Fund.  it's a promising ICO that aims to deliver our trade competition without real assets. I think you will be able to learn how to trade an event get some reward from it.

Whatever ico it is, as newbie you have to be a good observer and a listener first. YOu don't actually have to choose the easiest ico to invest in. You can actually already start in the biggest and most known coins. You are already doing the first step by th way, asking questions. To add knowledge other than experience, you also make some reasearch to get strategies.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
spiderm4n15

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:34:20 AM

Bitcoin is a fairly new technology that is currently being tested in the real world scenarios. As any other tech, it may take off or it may fail.

It may sound like a good idea to buy with all you have because Bitcoin's past volatility has made many people filthy rich, but it has also made many people equally poor.

When you are 26 years old with no kids and no wife you can afford to lose 50% of your wealth. But it's more painful with a family and mortgage that hangs around your neck
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:12:50 PM

Do not go for margin trading unless you know exactly what that is and have enough experience in trading. The markets are very volatile you can end up losing all your money in an instant so be careful Wink
One should be really very careful with the investments he or she is making in crypto coins because we never know when these coins are going to dump and if your re out of luck and the dumping coin is altcoin that too some shitty one, your re going to face a great loss. To avoid all these situations, one should do proper research before making any kind of investment whether it is the form of trading or investing.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:45:43 PM

What are you doing if you study a course.  It means it's like to enter a college,  a little hard and easy for some. Knowledge might be a good virtue and anyway it maybe a smart and wise.  A big research you might undergo to your questions. If you think websites like HitBTC or Binance are useful try other things like YouTube streaming you may find a demo trade and a dummy coins.

Futureblnr

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:13:42 AM

As you're a newbie then try to check out this service https://bestrate.org/
I guess that it will be easy to understanf firt time)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: