Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:20:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XRY] Royalties | Cryptonote | Upto 15% Interest on Deposits  (Read 31056 times)
redouane-moonen

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:25:40 PM

I must apologize to you all and I need to explain my current status as a Royalties developed.. I have helped out since per-ico and per-launch.. I was not the only Dev but many of my ideas that I had personally developed from years of projects I worked on and never used on them went into Royalties.. So I had more then just a monetary interest in seeing Royalties succeed... However I was slowly becoming the only dev working on things.. The ICO funds went to getting us listed on the exchange, servers and early development (servers and other cost now come out of my pocket)... At the sometime that my work was becoming only a donation to the project.. this latest crypto boom happened.. being a dev in the space since 2012, experience with multiple code bases and many platforms puts me in a small group of ppl in this realm.. The offers started coming in bigger and bigger from teams needing help... seeing I could put my family into a better financial place I was unable to continue to turn some of these offers down.. I never meant to go radio silent on you all.. time just slipped away with my head deep in things..

While my role in Royalties has been placed on pause for the past few months.. I have not walked away from the project.. I have full intentions of completing all that I planned for Royalties.. it just will take a bit longer then we all thought at first..

Thank you all for you continued support!!

i think that it would be great if the website or just something else gets a update like very fast!

if there is anything than can be done it will boost the coin.

its so sad. this coin looks death for most of the people but was once 2 dollar. i invested a lot back in the days and now its all gone.

we all want the best Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sandy018

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:29:14 PM

Is XRY dead?
Seasonic

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:51:39 PM

I must apologize to you all and I need to explain my current status as a Royalties developed.. I have helped out since per-ico and per-launch.. I was not the only Dev but many of my ideas that I had personally developed from years of projects I worked on and never used on them went into Royalties.. So I had more then just a monetary interest in seeing Royalties succeed... However I was slowly becoming the only dev working on things.. The ICO funds went to getting us listed on the exchange, servers and early development (servers and other cost now come out of my pocket)... At the sometime that my work was becoming only a donation to the project.. this latest crypto boom happened.. being a dev in the space since 2012, experience with multiple code bases and many platforms puts me in a small group of ppl in this realm.. The offers started coming in bigger and bigger from teams needing help... seeing I could put my family into a better financial place I was unable to continue to turn some of these offers down.. I never meant to go radio silent on you all.. time just slipped away with my head deep in things..

While my role in Royalties has been placed on pause for the past few months.. I have not walked away from the project.. I have full intentions of completing all that I planned for Royalties.. it just will take a bit longer then we all thought at first..

i think that it would be great if the website or just something else gets a update like very fast!

if there is anything than can be done it will boost the coin.

its so sad. this coin looks death for most of the people but was once 2 dollar. i invested a lot back in the days and now its all gone.

we all want the best Smiley

Hi Dev, you should list the coin on Coinsmarkets.com to make the coin live until you are ready to pick it up. It cost almost nothing to list coin in Coinsmarkets.
macross1999

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:43:01 PM

Hello Everyone

I had a question and was looking to see if anyone may be able to help.

I have some xry on cryptopia and was trying to with draw it to the windows wallet app but on cryptopia they are asking for a
payment id.

In the desktop there is no payment id under the receive part of the wallet but you do see a payment id on the send part of the app.

Any ideas?

UserGalileo

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:29:11 AM

I'm a web developer and I know what you mean, I've been there a fair amount of times. Also, from your latest (and only) video on youtube, one can tell which kind of person you are, so don't worry. If a person had put thousands of dollars in a definitely not so popular coin, it was a gamble and cannot blame you.

I like your project and I can see a big potential, much more than with other inflated coins. I hope you won't give up (doesn't seem so!), and if you needed some help on your website, feel free to knock.
samsmith16 (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 10:35:35 PM

First Happy New Years to you all!!

Thank you for all the PM's to volunteer your help on this project!!

I will be putting together a plan forward and will reach out to you all..

Royalties
pays interest on Term Deposits up to 15%!! Yes even Cold Storage!!
@rash

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:05:48 AM

Hi Devs and all.
Happy new year.
i have bought some xry. I'm a xry fan.
what do think if we have a telegram group. i think that shows we are still alive.
i think that is a good idea to help the project. isn't it?
i will send you this massage until you answer Jamison!! I really really believe in xry project.
come on guys.
thank you all.
MrPostal

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:53:11 AM

Need to rebuild your team and this coin!!!! With a few changes and the current mood of the market right now, you are in a great position to do amazing things!!!!!  Good Luck and Happy New Year!!!
SilentPurple

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:14:49 AM

I have xry on cryptopia and was trying to withdraw it to the windows wallet but on cryptopia they are asking for a payment id. when I generate a new xry address, it gives error. Royalties(XRY) Address Error! Failed to generate new address. what can I do?
sedpouya

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:52:24 PM

happy new year guys
come on xry
lets update your road map and your site
MrPostal

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:39:34 PM

happy new year guys
come on xry
lets update your road map and your site

I agree, need to update and get some PR going.  Twitter, Telegram, or Youtube channels like Altcoin Buzz.  Love the privacy transaction part of this coin!!!!
MrPostal

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:00:39 PM

I have xry on cryptopia and was trying to withdraw it to the windows wallet but on cryptopia they are asking for a payment id. when I generate a new xry address, it gives error. Royalties(XRY) Address Error! Failed to generate new address. what can I do?

Not sure.  Wallets probably need updating.  When EMB coin went crazy upswing on trading, Cryptopia had to shut it down because they had an integer problem with the wallet.  It really killed the momentum they had going.  Hopefully we will have everything ready to handle big orders.  I would just leave on the exchange for now until you get confirmation from the team.
Mr. Art

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:03:23 PM

up to 15% interest on deposits ?
what does this words mean ?
is this just like staking

x23a1s

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

kiramine.com

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:58:48 PM

Hey samsmith and royalties community,

nice to see you back.

For sure we support your project and will re open our Royalties Pool.

I set it up again to support the network.

Will give a short update here when pool is ready to mine again.

xry.kiramine.com

greetz

alex from kiramine team
padda

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:52:59 AM

thank you DAV we  hope xry will get its original price under its honest and dedicated team
Drags007

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:42:25 PM

Can we get some hashing power? going on 3 days without a block found.
MrPostal

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:26:43 PM

I'm a web developer and I know what you mean, I've been there a fair amount of times. Also, from your latest (and only) video on youtube, one can tell which kind of person you are, so don't worry. If a person had put thousands of dollars in a definitely not so popular coin, it was a gamble and cannot blame you.

I like your project and I can see a big potential, much more than with other inflated coins. I hope you won't give up (doesn't seem so!), and if you needed some help on your website, feel free to knock.

I hope they take up your offer on the website update!!!  We had a great day yesterday and climbing!!  If we hit 50,000 daily volume we would be  listed on coinmarketcap.com as one of the top gainers of the day!!!  We NEED WHITE PAPER on the site and updates!!!!  Every day in Crypto is like a month!!!   Hope to hear from developer soon!!!  Good luck guys and gals!!!!
Drags007

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:51:01 PM

Someone is trying to move 1 Billion coins.  http://xryexplorer.info/#
MrPostal

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:10:54 PM

Someone is trying to move 1 Billion coins.  http://xryexplorer.info/#

If 98 percent is locked in deposits how is that possible with an 18 billion cap?
Drags007

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:17:19 PM

Someone is trying to move 1 Billion coins.  http://xryexplorer.info/#

If 98 percent is locked in deposits how is that possible with an 18 billion cap?

There is no way 98% is locked up anymore. not sure how to pull that value.

I take that back this could be someone trying to deposit or withdraw from the deposit system.

there are only about 141,343,591 on the exchange right now. so that fits with 98%

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: