Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:38:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XRY] Royalties | Cryptonote | Upto 15% Interest on Deposits  (Read 31056 times)
Machoooo

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:41:36 AM

Someone is trying to move 1 Billion coins.  http://xryexplorer.info/#

Why you should stop buying and sell XRY right now

We are a group of blockchain volunteers who are educating users about potential risk wherever its misleading to fellow crypto investors to improve overall experience about crypto industry.

So, Just look at this project as we see innocent people are falling in a trap by watching its low price. Let us explain why we feel is you are paying too much for this coin.

First, thought coinmarketcap do not show current supply, but if you check their block explorer, you get to know supply is 18,450,415,378.40 XRY
Which is 18.45 Billion.

If you multiply supply with current price: 18450415378.40 *$0.001732 = $31,956,119

So essentially you are buying this coin at 31 million marketcap, now ask yourself, this coin always have 0 marketcap data because insufficient details on coinmarketcap. It was never in 1-2 million marketcap coin.

You are buying too expensive coin, its a trap based upon human psycology to buy low price coins and many people dont know this calculation.

No sane crypto person will tell you to buy a coin with only 11 pages on bitcoin forum in these many months to buy at 31 million marketcap.

It will be soon back to 1 satoshi, if you act fast you will save your money if not blame yourself for your half based knowledge.

Why no one will mine this coin and no one should

Current block reward for XRY is 0.1000 , so if you mine with 6 GPU rig which can give you 6 XRY a day. So current earning per day per rig will be : 6*0.001732=$0.010392
So now to make it mining profitable it needs to go to $1.5 per XRY, and for which this needs to get 24 Billion Marketcap. Which is impossible as it would need this to go to 6th price, above NEM.

Now, understand there will be few accounts , mostly new account, try to convince you that it will go up. But use your mind, show this analysis to person whom you trust in crypto and sell as fast as you can.

Once you save yourself or even you were late to sell, you will already have a learning from this and you will do better in future investments.
We are always open for your well being and guidance. You can join us on instagram and twitter with accounts as same name.

Ok, thanks you. I am sold and this coin make me 10x profit  Grin I am satisfied.

Out heart goes out for those who are still buying and without coming to forum. There is no social royality  Reddit or slack or discord, otherwise we could have saved more people.

We are a group of blockchain volunteers who are educating users about potential risk wherever its misleading to fellow crypto investors to improve overall experience about crypto industry.

So, Just look at this project as we see innocent people are falling in a trap by watching its low price. Let us explain why we feel is you are paying too much for this coin.

First, thought coinmarketcap do not show current supply, but if you check their block explorer, you get to know supply is 18,450,415,378.40 XRY
Which is 18.45 Billion.

If you multiply supply with current price: 18450415378.40 *$0.001732 = $31,956,119

So essentially you are buying this coin at 31 million marketcap, now ask yourself, this coin always have 0 marketcap data because insufficient details on coinmarketcap. It was never in 1-2 million marketcap coin.

You are buying too expensive coin, its a trap based upon human psycology to buy low price coins and many people dont know this calculation.

No sane crypto person will tell you to buy a coin with only 11 pages on bitcoin forum in these many months to buy at 31 million marketcap.

It will be soon back to 1 satoshi, if you act fast you will save your money if not blame yourself for your half based knowledge.

Current block reward for XRY is 0.1000 , so if you mine with 6 GPU rig which can give you 6 XRY a day. So current earning per day per rig will be : 6*0.001732=$0.010392
So now to make it mining profitable it needs to go to $1.5 per XRY, and for which this needs to get 24 Billion Marketcap. Which is impossible as it would need this to go to 6th price, above NEM.

Now, understand there will be few accounts , mostly new account, try to convince you that it will go up. But use your mind, show this analysis to person whom you trust in crypto and sell as fast as you can.

Once you save yourself or even you were late to sell, you will already have a learning from this and you will do better in future investments.
We are always open for your well being and guidance. You can join us on instagram and twitter with accounts as same name.

Ha ha ..with out knowing circulating supply you did math .
It is so obvious that you are trying to spread FUD...

Buy now or cry Later .

NEVER SETTLE DREAM

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptopathshala

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

Your True Helping Hand in Crypto World- Join Slack

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 05:48:52 AM

Someone is trying to move 1 Billion coins.  http://xryexplorer.info/#

Which is 18.45 Billion.

Ok, thanks you. I am sold and this coin make me 10x profit  Grin I am satisfied.

Out heart goes out for those who are still buying and without coming to forum. There is no social royality  Reddit or slack or discord, otherwise we could have saved more people.

Which is 18.45 Billion.

Buy now or cry Later .

NEVER SETTLE DREAM

I new and told you pumpers will come back to say wrong facts, see yourself what their own block explorer says about current circulating supply:

Crypto Pathshala ¦ Blockchain Ninja Warriors-Here  (https://instagram.com/cryptopathshala/)
Helping People to Make Informed Decision
DiscoTim

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:28:58 AM

what does 97% locked in deposits mean to the circulating supply?
cryptopathshala

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 08:14:18 AM

Which is 18.45 Billion.

Ok, thanks you. I am sold and this coin make me 10x profit  Grin I am satisfied.

Out heart goes out for those who are still buying and without coming to forum. There is no social royality  Reddit or slack or discord, otherwise we could have saved more people.

Which is 18.45 Billion.

Buy now or cry Later .

NEVER SETTLE DREAM

I new and told you pumpers will come back to say wrong facts, see yourself what their own block explorer says about current circulating supply:

Many people listened to us and sold, some are yet to see this update. Don't fall in their trap of pumping price back. Dont blame anyone for your loss even if you are not able to understand detailed analysis and sell timely, before it goes to zero.

Crypto Pathshala ¦ Blockchain Ninja Warriors-Here  (https://instagram.com/cryptopathshala/)
cryptopathshala

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 08:17:04 AM

what does 97% locked in deposits mean to the circulating supply?

It doesn't mean anything, with community of only 11 pages, I assume most coins are with Dev only. They are not locked.
Look at billion coins ready to get sold on cryptopia. That is more than 5% of supply, how you can say 97% are locked.
This is a trap.

Machoooo

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:02:59 AM

Life changing opportunity for everyone , Even it becomes 2 cents (0.5% of ATH ) 10x /20 x from here . It is worth taking risk considering exponential crypto market growth .

I AM ALL IN.

MOON OR BUST ..........

oriontf

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:30:02 AM

hi all,

I am a bit of a noob, and have a question.
Why is the wallets and block explorer 5 hours behind? Its as if no new block are coming out ?
I am very interested in this coin, but are a bit confused with whats going on
BILLIONNAIRE BOY

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:34:21 AM

Which is 18.45 Billion.

WTF ARE U TALKING ABOUT U GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO OR WHAT ? WHO CARE I BOUGHT MILLIONS OF ROYALTIES GO AND LOOK THE PRICE NOW U ARE EXACTLY THE KIND OF PEOPLE WHO WERE TALKING BAD ABOUT RIPPLE AND GOT THEY ASS WHOOP WHEN REACH 1 DOLLARS SO SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH COZ CRYPTO MARKET DOESTN RESPECT ANY PHYSICAL LAWS SO STOP TO DO YOUR STUPID CALCULATION IT DOESNT MEAN NOTHING AT ALL EXEMPLE : ripple ,cardano,stellar,status
Tepke

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:51:44 AM

Hello everyone,

I bougt this coin a few weeks ago and I believe in the project (especially on the long run).
See what happens despite the FUD.

The Telegram group for this coin is also a good idea btw.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:00:38 PM

Royalties is a nice coin. But it is very difficult to make profit at the current price as the difficulty to mine it is very hard compare to some coins which give a lot more profits (ETN for example). My laptop can maybe mine only 0.5 Royalties but can mine 1 ETN every day. And 1 ETN is worth 571 satochis... It is easier to buy Royalties after mining ETN than mining Royalties. Royalties at the current price is really cheap. Mining DigitalNote is also more profitable than Royalties.
samsmith16 (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 12:02:20 PM

Slack is dead to me

Please join the discord
https://discord.gg/emdrVQy

Royalties
pays interest on Term Deposits up to 15%!! Yes even Cold Storage!!
segotiwul

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:04:25 PM

The Project moves forward with the same attitude by the team, we want to apologice for the delay of the sale, but you know how the cryptoworld Works.
agiskasep

Activity: 212
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:07:19 PM

sorry i new in mining POS and POW and small question i ask to you.
is this profitable?
what do you mean 15% interest? this is profit perday?
samsmith16 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 12:09:34 PM

This coin has a broken diff algo.

http://www.xrypool.co/#

btw: ultranote copied this coin 1:1 and also has network deadlock: http://pool.ultranote.org/

There was a LOT of testing that went into setting up the diff the way we did.. We set it up like this to help attacks like this... we got it unstuck for a few hours WAY faster then if the diff was left from the rest of cryptonote coins.. it would have been locked for months not days.. the only downside to being able to fix it faster is that without a healthy hashrate longtime.. it makes it easy to have ppl change it back higher faster.. I'm in the works to buy a mining farm right now to have as a backup when the network needs it.. until we get more miners mining..

Now if this forked coin Dev has more research then we did and can prove a better diff.. have him bring it to me.. but if he just forked code without doing his own testing and knowledge of the codebase.. that's on him..

Royalties
Neo1984

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:23:11 PM

if the reward for mining was bigger i would switch my miner to xry, but now you only get 0,1 and that just doesn't pay the bills you know.
vladimir21

Activity: 212
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:27:47 PM

Decided to sell the supply keeps increasing heavily, yesterday at the start 50million then now 75 million. And the coin stays pretty much at same price, which means like new 50million new coins entered. The supply is way too high, and looks fishy. Im out.

Someone keeps feeding and makes alot of money from this
samsmith16 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 12:35:15 PM

if the reward for mining was bigger i would switch my miner to xry, but now you only get 0,1 and that just doesn't pay the bills you know.

Yep and bigger rewards will not solve the multi-pools from coming in when diff is low and leaving when it gets high..

Look at http://www.xrypool.co/#

Their reward is 143 coins and that just brought bigger pools mining and then leaving and that diff they left is crazy huge..

While the returns on mining is not the best right now.. it is also helping to keep the really big farms from mining too long to really lock this blockchain..

Royalties
cdrx

Activity: 441
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:41:39 PM

http://www.xrypool.co/# unlocked!

Block Found: about 7 hours ago

still behind in finding coins, but unlocked. while http://pool.ultranote.org/ Block Found: 3 days ago
samsmith16 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 12:42:51 PM

This cryptonote coin use to get stuck a lot as well.. but they had a good diff.. better then XMR (for smaller coins starting out..) I tried their diff for a few test models but a 90% hash drop took a week to fix.. and the final one I went with was only 5 days for a 90%.. XMR would take months in projected models as I didn't have the time to run real test on numbers like that..

http://explorer.karbowanec.com/en/

Royalties
Neo1984

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:54:51 PM

Yep and bigger rewards will not solve the multi-pools from coming in when diff is low and leaving when it gets high..

Look at http://www.xrypool.co/#

Their reward is 143 coins and that just brought bigger pools mining and then leaving and that diff they left is crazy huge..

While the returns on mining is not the best right now.. it is also helping to keep the really big farms from mining too long to really lock this blockchain..

we would big pools mine this coin if the price is this low, i don't get that.
what do you think about the price movement today? what is causing this spike? Pump & dump or something else?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: