Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:01:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XRY] Royalties | Cryptonote | Upto 15% Interest on Deposits  (Read 31052 times)
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:29:12 AM

Indeed, sorry to see that your coin is getting abused for a PND dev.

I would indeed just dump all your coins on them right now, see it as great development funding. It does also offer some good exposure on the long run  Smiley

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
afrotec

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

Coinnoisseur

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:00:15 AM

Hi guys, this video will be of interest: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7Mii6jRkyQ

A YouTube user posted a video talking about XRY as a possible day trade opportunity. The video was posted 2 hours ago, but he also made a video yesterday evening in which he talked about a new crypto he found that he would talk about the next day at 4pm. He dropped enough hints the first video for me to figure it out, and clearly some others have as well. He also says he does not have the ability to pump a coin because not enough people watch his videos.
vladimir21

Activity: 212
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:49:42 AM

gg approx 50.000 usd was lost by noobs.
vladimir21

Activity: 212
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:55:18 AM

Hi guys, this video will be of interest: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7Mii6jRkyQ

A YouTube user posted a video talking about XRY as a possible day trade opportunity. The video was posted 2 hours ago, but he also made a video yesterday evening in which he talked about a new crypto he found that he would talk about the next day at 4pm. He dropped enough hints the first video for me to figure it out, and clearly some others have as well. He also says he does not have the ability to pump a coin because not enough people watch his videos.

Yep this guy pumped up your coin and made bank out of it, made alot of hype talking about this coin will be big etc. When i realized it's sht and that he is actually scamming i sold back at the same price even though i had opportunity to sell higher. Basically he gave out undeveloped/dead coin to his subscribers for his own benefit, i'm unsubscribed now.

Funny thing is he is still receiving ton of likes on his vids and new subs, this guys youtube should be blocked for scamming and abusing newbs.

So everybody report his video as scam.
UserGalileo

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:29:04 AM

Guys, really, there isn't too much to talk about right now.
Have you seen the stats of this coin? It's ranked 1123 on coinmarketcap at the moment of writing. Have you seriously put lots of money in there? If you have, either you're insane or you're gambling. And in both cases your loss would be justified.

I see a lot of potential in XRY, if the dev(s) keeps his word I think nothing will be stopping it from reaching rank 200 on cmc. I've personally put $50 in it, fifty BUCKS. Some hours ago I had something like $700 dollars worth of it, in less then a day, but I haven't touched anything. If it reaches $1, I'll be millionaire. If not, I may have lost 50 bucks.

Invest responsibly, and don't blame if you don't get a x1000 in one day Smiley
OrlandoLasso

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:35:46 AM

Does anyone know how Crypto Coin News predicted it would explode last night?  He dropped hints last night, then it exploded 900% and then he dropped a video about it today after the pump.
OWZ1337

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:09:44 AM

Yep this guy pumped up your coin and made bank out of it, made alot of hype talking about this coin will be big etc. When i realized it's sht and that he is actually scamming i sold back at the same price even though i had opportunity to sell higher. Basically he gave out undeveloped/dead coin to his subscribers for his own benefit, i'm unsubscribed now.

Funny thing is he is still receiving ton of likes on his vids and new subs, this guys youtube should be blocked for scamming and abusing newbs.

So everybody report his video as scam.

youtube insured me that royalties due will be paid out soon Wink weeee

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
cryptopathshala

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

Your True Helping Hand in Crypto World- Join Slack

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 02:25:39 PM

Someone is trying to move 1 Billion coins.  http://xryexplorer.info/#

Why you should stop buying and sell XRY right now

We are a group of blockchain volunteers who are educating users about potential risk wherever its misleading to fellow crypto investors to improve overall experience about crypto industry.

So, Just look at this project as we see innocent people are falling in a trap by watching its low price. Let us explain why we feel is you are paying too much for this coin.

First, thought coinmarketcap do not show current supply, but if you check their block explorer, you get to know supply is 18,450,415,378.40 XRY
Which is 18.45 Billion.

If you multiply supply with current price: 18450415378.40 *$0.001732 = $31,956,119

So essentially you are buying this coin at 31 million marketcap, now ask yourself, this coin always have 0 marketcap data because insufficient details on coinmarketcap. It was never in 1-2 million marketcap coin.

You are buying too expensive coin, its a trap based upon human psycology to buy low price coins and many people dont know this calculation.

No sane crypto person will tell you to buy a coin with only 11 pages on bitcoin forum in these many months to buy at 31 million marketcap.

It will be soon back to 1 satoshi, if you act fast you will save your money if not blame yourself for your half based knowledge.

Why no one will mine this coin and no one should

Current block reward for XRY is 0.1000 , so if you mine with 6 GPU rig which can give you 6 XRY a day. So current earning per day per rig will be : 6*0.001732=$0.010392
So now to make it mining profitable it needs to go to $1.5 per XRY, and for which this needs to get 24 Billion Marketcap. Which is impossible as it would need this to go to 6th price, above NEM.

Now, understand there will be few accounts , mostly new account, try to convince you that it will go up. But use your mind, show this analysis to person whom you trust in crypto and sell as fast as you can.

Once you save yourself or even you were late to sell, you will already have a learning from this and you will do better in future investments.
We are always open for your well being and guidance. You can join us on instagram and twitter with accounts as same name.

I want you all to revisit our post and learn how things work. You will not repeat this mistake, still not sold, than no one can help you.
Let us to be a force against greed and fud, which is doing no good to crypto world. New people should be welcomes and we should educate and not fud and cheat them with these pumps and dumps.

Crypto Pathshala ¦ Blockchain Ninja Warriors-Here  (https://instagram.com/cryptopathshala/)
Helping People to Make Informed Decision
SmokingAce243

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:42:08 PM

Ready to break out again?Huh? Tongue Tongue Tongue
sujoys

Activity: 221

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 04:52:51 PM

Ready to break out again?Huh? Tongue Tongue Tongue
Dont think so. Someone/group played the game to sell high. Seems, almost done. This dump can force the market to correct more. May be again 100lithosi. ; ; ; Make sure to buy deep. Thanks

Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:38:20 PM

Does anyone know how Crypto Coin News predicted it would explode last night?  He dropped hints last night, then it exploded 900% and then he dropped a video about it today after the pump.

I think you're confusing cause and effect. It exploded, because they predicted it would explode. That's how pumpers make money and normies lose theirs.

kordsa

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:27:50 PM

Blockchain is fixed now you can send your coins and dev told on discord that web update, roadmap on website, correct mcap on coinmarketcap and a new wallet is coming.
OrlandoLasso

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:10:14 PM

I think you're confusing cause and effect. It exploded, because they predicted it would explode. That's how pumpers make money and normies lose theirs.

He didn't name the coin when he predicted it though.  Maybe like 2 or 3 people guessed it and it shot up 900% over night.  He wanted to research it first and make a proper video.  When he dropped the video, the price went back down.  He must have seen some sign of it before it happened.
fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 12:31:21 AM

Your Next MoonShot: Guys EMB is reviving, launching great new coin and will swap EMB which is every cheap.
Look at this update:
https://www.chartis.io/announcements/

selling sushistake.com, send offers
OrlandoLasso

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:07:28 AM

Cool.  So it's a rebranding from Ember?  What happens if you own Ember?
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:34:49 PM

Royalties is maybe just waiting to go up. A coin needs some times to go very high. It they go very high too quick, they will go down very quickly too if you see other coins graphical pattern. It needs more attention and funds before getting higher. I think there is a chance for Royalties to go higher. Just look at Dogecoin. It was stuck for some months at 15 and 20 satochis, now it is near 100 satochis.
@rash

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:45:25 PM

UPDATE THE WEBSITE PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE.
Machoooo

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:07:29 AM

IT WILL MOON SOONER THEN EVERYONE THINK

1. MONERO PRIVACY FEATURES
2. INTREST ON DEPOSIT
SmokingAce243

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:45:39 AM

Royalties getting completely delisted on Cryptopia.........how is the coin going to grow if it cant be traded?
Bozwell

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:17:04 AM

The name of the project is quite attractive and suggestive! But what is the money? How will it be of any value?

People now can't buy, sell or move it anywhere else. It might only be temporary but if it goes on too long the coin will die.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: