Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:17:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO FINISHED]🔥Crystal - Revolutionary project for everyone🔥  (Read 48656 times)
Wandrew

Activity: 351
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:58:50 AM

Any actual news regarding the Crystal Clear platform? Will you stick to the roadmap and launch the project in May 2018?
This week we do not plan any news. As you saw, we stick to roadmap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joshwaan

Activity: 148

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:43:59 AM

Very nice good to hear Smiley
jooj

Activity: 650
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 11:24:07 PM

Any actual news regarding the Crystal Clear platform? Will you stick to the roadmap and launch the project in May 2018?
This week we do not plan any news. As you saw, we stick to roadmap.

I think you don't have any news at this time due the holidays. but whats the next step on CCT road-map?

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:21:01 AM

Crystal clear interesting projects, for the price of his drastic rise cct wah who join this project, get steady results. fingers crossed ahead of his more successful.

Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:02:55 AM

Crystal clear interesting projects, for the price of his drastic rise cct wah who join this project, get steady results. fingers crossed ahead of his more successful.
a nice big projects, hopefully in the future this project later will run smoothly to achieve success. good luck.

fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:57:29 AM

Can someone tell me if there was news or something that caused this massive price spike a few days back?

Now price is looking much better than what it did a month ago.

I thought this project was fizzling out, but either there has been some marketing, something happened . . if it was a pump and dump it would have returned to former price . . but it didn't

Well, either way, I'm glad that it has grown.

Be cool to know if there was some fundamental reason why.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:21:38 AM

a nice big projects, hopefully in the future this project later will run smoothly to achieve success. good luck.
Crystal clear project a very good and interesting, and definitely a lot of investors who are interested let alone with the support of a team of reliable and honest, good luck and smooth.

financial_analyst21

Activity: 136
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:15:56 AM

Can someone tell me if there was news or something that caused this massive price spike a few days back?

I thought this project was fizzling out, but either there has been some marketing, something happened . . if it was a pump and dump it would have returned to former price . . but it didn't

The news that caused the spike was the inclusion of CCT in the Investbox platform. You can accrue an income of 10% daily if you stake your CCTs there.

I am staking my CCTs there since 3 days ago and everything seems to be working fine. The important thing to note is that the CCTs that are staked are compounded every day.

Greek Accountant and Translator/Moderator Specialized in Banking/FinTech/Accounting/Investments ICOs
Previous Work  (https://goo.gl/Kx2Ysm)
#CapsLOck

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:52:35 PM

The news that caused the spike was the inclusion of CCT in the Investbox platform. You can accrue an income of 10% daily if you stake your CCTs there.

I am staking my CCTs there since 3 days ago and everything seems to be working fine. The important thing to note is that the CCTs that are staked are compounded every day.

is investbox legit? arent they gonna take our CCT if we stake there? and do you know how this work? though you have a 10% daily, at what number days are the tokens locked for staking?
financial_analyst21

Activity: 136
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:00:34 PM

is investbox legit? arent they gonna take our CCT if we stake there? and do you know how this work? though you have a 10% daily, at what number days are the tokens locked for staking?

I don't think they will take your CCT. They are locked for 1 month and then you can withdraw them. You can also cancel at any time.

Greek Accountant and Translator/Moderator Specialized in Banking/FinTech/Accounting/Investments ICOs
Previous Work  (https://goo.gl/Kx2Ysm)
Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 04:43:10 AM

looks like the price of CCT will be back to 2k satoshi, this is bad because everyday the price continue decrease  Undecided
dev has to do something to keep the price from falling back, and investors are not disappointed
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:23:45 AM

looks like the price of CCT will be back to 2k satoshi, this is bad because everyday the price continue decrease  Undecided
dev has to do something to keep the price from falling back, and investors are not disappointed
we must trust the team that they will work to improve the price again. and now it is true the price is down and far from ico prices. but the price will increase at any time

alex75

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:30:18 PM

looks like the price of CCT will be back to 2k satoshi, this is bad because everyday the price continue decrease  Undecided
we must trust the team that they will work to improve the price again. and now it is true the price is down and far from ico prices. but the price will increase at any time
DEV ГABHO,ecли нe мoжeт pyлить cвoeй мoнeтoй,пpocтo мoшeнник.
alex75

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:39:52 PM

ПPИBET цeнa нe бyдeт 2к caтoши oнa вepнётcя нa cвoи 260-560 caтoши,DEV пpocтo зapaбoтaл игpaя нa нac в ИHBECTБOКC,гдe apгyмeнты,чтo мoнeтa дoлжнa имeть cтoимocть тoй цeны чтo ceйчac пpeдcтaвляeт,твитep нe paбoтaeт,фeйcбyк нe paбoтaeт,нaзpeвaeт oднa мыcль,чтo DEV мoшeннник!!!!

alex75

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:19:17 PM

Well Perfomance by CCS. CCT Shocked Whole CCS Community Price stable at $2.3 ..
Dev Can you explain ? CCT price will be stable after month..??
i mean to say .. CCT price Rising Because of YoBit InvestBox... Right..!
After month The Price of CCT will being At around $2 .??
If Yes Then CCS Played Very Well .. I hope CCT will be add on huge exchange soon.
Good LUck!
DEV HA apгyмeнтax,чтo мoнeтa былa coздaнa в INVESTBOX,былa твoя идeя и ты oтвeчaл зa cвoи дeйcтвия,пo цeнe oт 0.0001-0.0002,кoгдa былo oглacкa нa тoт мoмeнт.HA дaнный мoмeнт ты oбязaн oплaтить инвecтopaм пo этoй cтoимocти 10%,нa тoт вклaд чтo был cдeлaн вo вpeмя oглacки,и ты нe имeeшь пpaвo cнизить цeнy мeньшe пo кaтopoй бpaли инвecтopы,нa этo ecть нa дaнный мoмeнт yгoлoвнoe дeлo,чтo твoй инвecт в кoтopый влoжили люди cpeдcтвa ты нe мoжeшь вepнyть,этo и ecть MOШEHHИЧECTBO ,чтo и тeбe гpoзит в бyдyщeм ecли нe выпoлнишь oбязaтeльcтвo пo фaктy.cлeдим зa твoим пpoдвижeниeм дeйcтвиями,cпacибo
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:41:15 PM

CCT Huge Pump was temporary. it's price back to his Old position.
CCS team should do something for this project.
s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:45:52 PM

CCT Huge Pump was temporary. it's price back to his Old position.
CCS team should do something for this project.

the pump is just because of the hype on yobit investment plan.
now the price is going down because many investor cashout their profit.

Tellek Garing

Activity: 854
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:52:33 PM

I guess only a temporary increase so the team need to prepare something for the price to go back in ico price and better growth
alex75

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:01:57 PM

I guess only a temporary increase so the team need to prepare something for the price to go back in ico price and better growth
я нe cчитaю чтo кoмaндa вepнёт цeнy 0.0002,т.к eй нyжны были нaши влoжeния для пoдapкoв нa нг.
alex75

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:10:39 PM

ecли кoмaндa пpoeктa зaнимaлacь пpoeктoм и oтвeчaлa нa вoпpocы и пpoдвигaя пpoeкт,пoчeмy 29 cтpaниц в иx фopyмe?oни пpocтo пoдapкoв xoтят,a мы им oплaчивaeм зa иx кoпeeчный пpoeкт,кoтopый пocлe нг 2018гoдa нe бyдeт интepeceн,ecли DEV нe зaймётcя в плoтнyю,cпacибo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: