Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 11:14:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about others altcoin than Bitcoin  (Read 2160 times)
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:58:42 AM

now it's a bitcoin that is very popular and has a very good potential to make a place to invest, because the growth is very fast and the price is increasing and more and more people who use it, in comparison with the coins you have mentioned, but beberpa alt coin have pretty good potential and just good growth, such as ethereum which I think is pretty good and has the potential to generate considerable profits if investing in this coin,
geyayy

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:06:18 AM

For me, bitcoin is an investment as well as the other crypto currencies, or what we call altcoins. If you want to have a long term investment, then you should invest in altcoins. And you want to have a short term, then have a go for bitcoins.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 05:32:42 AM

I am in the process of doing research on the altcoins but to be honest I haven't studied more than 2 alt-coins yet. Here is what I think about those two coins,

The first one XRP which is also called as Banker's Bitcoin and it is based on Ripple net protocol. This coin has a potential in the long run in terms of acceptability but since there is a huge supply of it, I am not expecting it to grow like Bitcoin in terms of price. Even banks can use Ripple protocol without using XRP so there might be slow and steady growth for it as Banks hate volatility.

The second one is ETH which supports smart contracts and I am expecting a growth in A.I and I.O.T sector where huge automation is going to take place and as a financial element, I think ETH has a scope to capture the position in that sector. Anything like automated Airbnb, Uber cab can use ETH to deal with finance.
Bukx

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:44:27 AM

To be honest, I don't see much potential in other coins than Bitcoin. Don't get me wrong I do not say that alt coins are bad but they just won't be accepted on a high scale. Even Bitcoin is not accepted everywhere and implementation costs are high.
Nevertheless I still keep some alt coins but it's mainly for a quick buck.
Same with you, bitcoin is more potential than other altcoin.
So i more believe with bitcoin than other.
i also trade in altcoin but not much amount.
arnux

Activity: 100
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:50:05 AM

Not a big fan of the alt coins or should I say shit coins? Most are premined bullshit and especially now with these air drops which keep on popping up.
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:35:05 PM

Bitcoin is my favourite crypto currency as investment program. But since now too high price, you can try another altcoin as investment. I suggest eth as second choice.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
wellsontheja

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:40:10 PM

I see other coin as alternative to get profit apart from btc, but yeah i don't see potential as big as bitcoin at other coin so i just see it as alternative.
noel2123

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:40:43 PM

Not a big fan of the alt coins or should I say shit coins? Most are premined bullshit and especially now with these air drops which keep on popping up.
you nailed it buddy many altcoin was already premined that make it a shitcoin , I will never invest a single cent with that kind of altcoin , so far the most outstanding altcoin that I think that will likely become a bitcoin someday is ethereum many has already adapted on the technology and I can see a bright future on this coin so I investing a lot with this
Redanim

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:12:32 PM

So many altcoins existing in the whole internet, I use them everyday, ethereum,litecoin,monero and also others altcoins, these altcoins are perspective, stable and giving me profit, there are also existing many scam altcoins about them of course I have negative opinion and attitude. Just need using stable altcoins which already working long time and giving you profit.
Mozdalifa17

Activity: 746
Merit: 509

TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:13:23 PM

alternative coins bring new technology not implemented yet in bitcoin blockchain (smart contract - ETH , decentralization exchange - Wave Tidex and Tor integration with Deep-vault as in Deeponion ..and so on.. ) , further more it is a good chance for trading markets including BTC\ALTs , despite all of that bitcoin still the most acceptable coin around the world .
Thank you
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:29:34 PM

alternative coins bring new technology not implemented yet in bitcoin blockchain (smart contract - ETH , decentralization exchange - Wave Tidex and Tor integration with Deep-vault as in Deeponion ..and so on.. ) , further more it is a good chance for trading markets including BTC\ALTs , despite all of that bitcoin still the most acceptable coin around the world .
Thank you
I compeletly agree with you the real alternative coin is something that can complete bitcoin not as a competitor, it has features which we can't find in bitcoin, when we need more privacy than bitcoin we can go with monero if we need to transfer small amount or to get cheaper fee we can go with dogecoin and other coins with a good concept as you've just mentioned above, but somehow there are too many altcoins out there which has features that are even similar to bitcoin or copy other coins.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:34:59 PM

Hello again....since i want to know what is bitcoin for you...and what you think about anothers cryptocurrencies like ethereum,litecoin,dogecoin,eth classic,zcash,dashcoin,monero,golem and others...
That's why cryptocurrency is really hot right now. Not anyone can afford to buy Bitcoin then they have to look for other potential coins that have many features and use cases that Bitcoin doesn't have. Investing in altcoin is also interesting.
Well I try some of them but the performance was very poor some of them were not popular and even that’s was strange in country and the price was also down when I try it use it in other country so result was zero but bitcoin is totally different than them bitcoin can teach you a lot of things as well as its very popular with high price and transitions are also very fast.
jimn

Activity: 360

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:37:59 PM

There is many valuable altcoins which have great potential, but also there is so many shitcoins and it is really worthless to buy or trade them. We need to study the coins before investing in them, because there is some level of risk always.

████████████████
                           ████████████████████████
                    ████████                      ██████
                   █████                █████       ███████
               █████                 █████████            ███
            ████   █████   ██████████████████████           ████
           ████   █████████████████████████████████          ████
         ███      ███████████         █████████████████         ████
         ██       ███████████        ██████████     ████████████  ███
       ███        ████████████████████       ██       ██████████   ███
      ████      █████████       ██████       ████     ███████████   ██
     ████     ████    ██     ███     ██████████████████████████     ███
     ██       ████   ███     ████    ██████    ███    █████████      ███
   ███      ████     ████████████████████████  ███      ████████      ███
   ███   ███████████████     ███████████████████████   ███   ███      ███
  ████ █████████████   ██   ██████████████████ ███████████   ████     ████
  ████ ███████████     ███████████        ████████    ████   ████       ██
  ████ ███████████     █████ ████          ███████    █████  ████       ██
  ████   ██████████  ████████████          ████████████   ██████████    ██
  ████    █████   ██████   ██████          ████  █████    ███████████   ██
  ████     ████    █████   ███████       █████████████     ██████████ ████
   ███     ████    ██████████ ███████████████████  ███    ███████████ ████
   ███      ████   ██    ██████████████████  ██    ████████████████   ███
   ████     █████████    ████████████████████████ ██████    █████     ███
     ██     █████████      ██    ████████ ████████████     ████      ███
      ███   ████████████████████████████  ████     ███    ███       ██
      ████  ██████████████████████   ████████      ███ █████       ███
       ████ ███████████      ███      █████████████████████      ████
         ███████████████     ████    █████   ██████████████      ███
          ████         ███████████████        ██████████████   ████
           ████         ████████████████     ██████████████  ████
              █████         ███████████████████       ██  █████
               █████         █████████████              █████
                   ██████       ██████             ███████
                        ██████████████  ████████████
                            ██████████████████████
Gaze Coin

BLOCKCHAIN-VR/AR TOKEN 

=
  [Facebook][Twitter][Telegram]
[Reddit] [Steemit]
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:07:55 AM

Well I think there are other altcoin worth noting at and there are others that we can say shitcoins. They are just created just to have something to invest in. There are no actual products and cant be used in real world scenario.
On the other hand, some altcoins can be worth investing in the long run because of its strong fundamentals and actual products. They have a long term vision rather than others who just foresee short term plan. There are laso altcoins that have other use other than bitcoin. It can be for privacy or private use only. I just hope that altcoins can somehow stand with bitcoin side by side. They can be really useful in real life applications.
Other altcoin are simply like kids of bitcoin because bitcoin is trend setter and this coin introduced crypto to the world and more of it altcoin are unknown to the people because they were not given the right advertisement and on top of bitcoin is so much promising as compare to them this coin will not let any other coin to surpass it and bitcoin Is more than a blessing and all are talking about it so forget alt.

Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:15:27 PM

Hello again....since i want to know what is bitcoin for you...and what you think about anothers cryptocurrencies like ethereum,litecoin,dogecoin,eth classic,zcash,dashcoin,monero,golem and others...
That's why cryptocurrency is really hot right now. Not anyone can afford to buy Bitcoin then they have to look for other potential coins that have many features and use cases that Bitcoin doesn't have. Investing in altcoin is also interesting.
Well I think there is very big difference between bitcoin and other altcoin other altcoin are not that much popular around the world and even their transitions are very slow and they are also not anywhere they are very hard to use and some of them have already finished and bitcoin is one of the more strong and powerful with smooth transitions with high price.
Onimushi

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:19:43 PM

Those coins offers a good competition in this market and it is very healthy for bitcoin as you can see. Also those coins are good alternative specially if the bitcoin network is congested for some events like taking snapshot in the hard forks events, etc... Someday one of those coins might replace bitcoin if the problem about tx fees and transaction time is not solved. Because people will be searching for a well deserved alternative.
mehcat11

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:19:47 PM

Some altcoins are scams and i think its a greedy ways of the developers to make money.
And i don't see high possibility that altcoin can replace bitcoin as top cryptocurrency in short time.
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and its price is higher than other coin today. So i think the possibility of altcoin can replace bitcoin is small.
But, i still think that there is no one can predict the future of cryptocurrencies appropriately.
There is some good thread which talk about comparison of altcoin and bitcoin like https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1870316.0
We can read other people's opinions about it to increase knowledge about cryptocurrency.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:30:44 PM

The increase in the value of bitcoin is making it too valuable than all other Altcoins, which is making it look like the altcoins potential is limited.
StockBet.com

Activity: 322

Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 08:00:08 PM

One good potential coin is Overstock.

Read  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2324406

Xtra_Coin

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:17:23 PM

The other coins have a good potential, especially at the etherium. But at bitkoin this potential is much brighter, it is more famous in the world, everyone is pushing to invest their money in it. Bitcoin - the first and most successful crypto currency, it is unlikely that anyone who can bypass it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: