Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:11:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can money lose with Bitcoin??  (Read 1270 times)
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:24:21 PM

I think bitcoin is very potential to replace the original money in the future, because bitcoin is digital, almost does not require production costs, unlike the original money that pretty much cost production. but in reality there are still many poor countries that still do not understand about bitcoin, or low education about bitcoin, so it will still take a long time, until bitcoin can replace the original money

Jovl

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:13:37 PM

It might happen in the future. Bitcoin now is widely spreading throughout the world,all countries who will replace bitcoin as their currency or money will really be considered as richest countries in the world it has a very high value which loses the value of money.

joseph ca

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:26:51 PM

Money is Rothschild and Bitcoin is Satoshi Nakamoto...Bitcoin will be a future money and how about cash???will people use cash at future time???
Yes, in future,it will now bitcoin is not yet so very stable unlike cash, and it is not yet easy to replace it.
VINCEAKTN

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:34:16 PM

it would be, why?

First, You can send and receive Bitcoins anywhere in the world at any time. no day off, no bureaucracy, no limit. users are in full control of their money. Next, There is no charge to receive Bitcoins. Many wallets let you control how much it costs to pay for transaction costs when it is spent. And then, Bitcoin users are in full control of their transactions. traders can not force undesirable costs as can happen with other payment methods. No personal information related to Bitcoin transactions. It has a strong protection against identity theft. Bitcoin users can protect their money with backups and encryption. Last,Anyone can verify and use in real time all information about Bitcoin money supply because it is available on the block chain. No one can control or manipulate the Bitcoin protocol like that of secure cryptography. This allows the core of Bitcoin to be trusted to be completely neutral, transparent and secure.To sum up, bitcoin gives us more profit than cash. It is not possible that cash can be eliminated with bitcoin
kralnewb

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:35:49 PM

Money is Rothschild and Bitcoin is Satoshi Nakamoto...Bitcoin will be a future money and how about cash???will people use cash at future time???
Yes, in future,it will now bitcoin is not yet so very stable unlike cash, and it is not yet easy to replace it.
Money invented here first before bitcoin, so how come you think that money would lose to a newcomer technology? Even if you say in the future, we can't tell what is exactly going to happen in the future only we speculate because we have some visions.
MommyElsa

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:28:43 PM

It depends in the situation in the future, if the nation accept the sudden change of technology probably cash will no longer be use but if others may not accept fully the digital currency maybe it can be use still i a very limited aspect.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
koeb88

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:35:07 PM

will people use cash at future time???

This is a very difficult question! Many countries try to introduce only card payments, but most of the people, like to be independent and cash is some kind of freedom. So it will be very hard to abolish cash in future. I think it will be used anyways for small daily payments. Bitcoin is to complicated right now to fulfill this role. And bitcoin is also traceable and not really a freedom.
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:39:48 PM

Actually bitcoin is the future money but I don't think that bitcoin will "replace" cash, they will be used both instead since online shopping is a trend bitcoin can easily be adopted by netizens but how about the people who can't go along with the flow of technology? I believe these people will still use money it will be like an urban and rural's money.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Yankeestyle

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:26:55 PM

Bitcoin clients can ensure their cash with reinforcements and encryption. Last,Anyone can check and use progressively all data about Bitcoin cash supply since it is accessible on the square chain. Nobody can control or control the Bitcoin convention like that of secure cryptography. This enables the center of Bitcoin to be trusted to be totally impartial, straightforward and secure.To total up, bitcoin gives us more benefit than money. It isn't conceivable that money can be dispensed with bitcoin.
sourjain

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:29:02 PM

both money and bitcoin have their pros and cons a new system is need to be evolved out of bitcoin for future.
Thiptiout

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:55:37 PM

if Molls , amazon and great markets accept bitcoin no one need to exchange bitcoin into cash .

Yes you can loss some of money but can’t loss all (Depend on your smart )
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:16:59 PM

I lose with Bitcoin but not a big amount.I lose 260$ in crypto currency three months ago.But i am not very disappointed because i recover my money by Bitcoin investment.Now i just involved only Bitcoin investment.
Yes it is not to get worried about even if you have lost some money in the bitcoins. This is because there are many more methods available for the sake of recovering your losses.

I had some somewhat near 3k dollars when I was to buy some Btcs in a scammer site but it was possible for me to use the rest of the Btcs I had in my online wallet to earn some money via the trading method and now I do trade with the cryptocurrencies often after learning the skills properly.

klim75

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:07:50 PM

I think cash will still be used in the future. Currencies have long been used by the general public. In the future, bitcoin will become more popular and more users. So I think in the future money will remain in wear and bitcoin will have many users in the community
zircon

Activity: 117

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:13:16 PM

if the internet can cover all around the world and most of countries accept cryptocurrency, I think Bitcoin can replace cash's role in the economy.

nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:24:31 PM

Money is Rothschild and Bitcoin is Satoshi Nakamoto...Bitcoin will be a future money and how about cash???will people use cash at the future time???

The money will always persist because it is controllable and the authorities want the full control over the society. They can achieve that kind of the control with the regulations of the centralized currencies that everyone are using. Centralized currencies are deeply connected with powerful people that are on powerfull positions and there is no way that the money as such will cease to exist because of the decentralized currency that is existing for the last couple of years.

Bitcoin, although it has very good perspective, needs to be improved in many ways for the people to be aware of its usage. Not many people are believing in the Bitcoin because of the fluctuations that are causing the instability of this famous crypto coin. I hope that the future will bring the merging of centralized and decentralized money and that some kind of balance will be brought by the new system of the payment in the future.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:36:37 PM

Money is Rothschild and Bitcoin is Satoshi Nakamoto...Bitcoin will be a future money and how about cash???will people use cash at the future time???

The money will always persist because it is controllable and the authorities want the full control over the society. They can achieve that kind of the control with the regulations of the centralized currencies that everyone are using. Centralized currencies are deeply connected with powerful people that are on powerfull positions and there is no way that the money as such will cease to exist because of the decentralized currency that is existing for the last couple of years.

Bitcoin, although it has very good perspective, needs to be improved in many ways for the people to be aware of its usage. Not many people are believing in the Bitcoin because of the fluctuations that are causing the instability of this famous crypto coin. I hope that the future will bring the merging of centralized and decentralized money and that some kind of balance will be brought by the new system of the payment in the future.
Well i think everything goes up here is only depending on the right or maybe wrong decision of the people who really use the money if the arrond is experienced enoughf to do productive or maybe profitable ways in bitcoin i believe that money is not going to loose it will maybe multiply or become tripple because bitcoin has many opportunity's and it is now really the best way to invest our money and we can gain a huge return from our investment.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: