Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:36:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SALE SEPT 6] 🚀🚀 AVENTUS 🚀🚀- ANTI FRAUD ANTI TOUTS EVENT TICKETING  (Read 27883 times)
Adykingcity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:56:21 AM

Whitelist applications are being processed. Successful applicants for the whitelist will be notified tomorrow (August 30th) by email.

Please Note: We will not send any contribution address by email. If you receive an email claiming to be from us and it contains an ETH address it is a SCAM

It is important to avoid safety problem during the ICO, such as hacking the website, just like the coindash, hope the team have prepared for the crowdsale.

I agree, there had been a lot of instances that the website was hacked most specially when the ICO just started or in the middle of it and most of it as I have observed were based on Ethereum blockchain too. I hope this won't happen to this campaign for a lot is expecting for the success for this project.
i got many e-mail on behalf of the aventus and also messages from the aventus slack channel
some having eth address for contribution and some having myetherwallet fake website address for free reward and tokens and force to enter the private key but these all e-mails are scam and if anyone do as they said then etherwallet account hacked or send eth at wrong eth address and lost them
so be aware these kind of scam and save your money from these scammers
You should not trust info from anywhere other than the official aventus website, so you do not lose your money
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aventus (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Aventus solution to disrupt ticketing market

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 09:14:34 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 11:56:36 AM by aventus

Whitelist applications are being processed. Successful applicants for the whitelist will be notified tomorrow (August 30th) by email.

Please Note: We will not send any contribution address by email. If you receive an email claiming to be from us and it contains an ETH address it is a SCAM

It is important to avoid safety problem during the ICO, such as hacking the website, just like the coindash, hope the team have prepared for the crowdsale.

I agree, there had been a lot of instances that the website was hacked most specially when the ICO just started or in the middle of it and most of it as I have observed were based on Ethereum blockchain too. I hope this won't happen to this campaign for a lot is expecting for the success for this project.

In order to avoid these dangers, we will give the token sale address through three channels: our #announcements channel on slack, on sale.aventus.io (which will go live during the token sale), and the ethereum naming service. Participants should verify that the address on all three of these sources agree before sending ETH to any address. Any source that says we will distribute the address in a different way is a scam

Partizant

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:07:35 AM

Aventus Token Sale Bug Bounty
 Rewards up to $40,000!

Partizant

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:15:41 PM

White List Update 
 Personal Cap Lowered to 35 ETH  Smiley

SonyEricSon

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:44:39 PM

White List Update 
 Personal Cap Lowered to 35 ETH  Smiley

Is this the minimum or maximum amount to investment dev?

Partizant

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:15:25 PM

Is this the minimum or maximum amount to investment dev?

They have decided to lower the maximum ether contribution that can be whitelisted from 50 ETH to 35 ETH.
finles_ceo

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 10:08:37 PM

Can I contribute in fiat? If not, what currencies you accept?
NewbCoins

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:58:04 AM

In order to avoid these dangers, we will give the ICO address through three channels: our #announcements channel on slack, on ico.aventus.io (which will go live during the ICO), and the ethereum naming service. Participants should verify that the address on all three of these sources agree before sending ETH to any address. Any source that says we will distribute the address in a different way is a scam

Hi Aventus, it apply to the whitelist period also? i'm on the whitelist now. how do we participate in early ico on september 5 thank you
Partizant

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:22:33 AM

Can I contribute in fiat? If not, what currencies you accept?

You can participate in ICO only via ETH
Altcoinster

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:25:04 AM

Nice to see that the thing ares going well while this signature campaign is running. Cant wait for the things, that Aventus is doing and going to script. I just wait for the ICO and then i will buy Aventus, i really like the concept that youre doing while the ico. All the people paying the same price at all the time.
wantangcfftc020

Activity: 308

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:43:54 AM

Half of the available token supply was sold in the pre-sale. We will post a detailed breakdown of the funds raised in the pre-sale on our blog soon. Those who already have participated will not receive any discounts in the crowd sale; everyone will have the same price of 92 AVT per ETH.

I can see about 60% of the total supply tokens will be sold during the crowdsale, and you just mentioned a half of them has been sold out in the pre-sale, and there is only 30% of the total supply available on 6th September to 13th September, that is about 3000000 avt, right?

⦁⚫⦁
     ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊ Trustless Ledger System ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
  S H A R P E  C A P I T A L

▄▀▀▄
                 ▀▄▄▀
                 █
      ▄▀▀▄      █
      ▀▄▄▀     █
      █  █    █
     █    █  █
    █     ▄▀▀▄
   █      ▀▄▄▀
▄▀▀▄    
▀▄▄▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Investing with AI & Machine Learning
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ⦁⚫⦁ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  read our Whitepaper ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bitcointalk Twitter Telegram  Slack
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⦁⚫⦁
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:33:45 AM

Half of the available token supply was sold in the pre-sale. We will post a detailed breakdown of the funds raised in the pre-sale on our blog soon. Those who already have participated will not receive any discounts in the crowd sale; everyone will have the same price of 92 AVT per ETH.

I can see about 60% of the total supply tokens will be sold during the crowdsale, and you just mentioned a half of them has been sold out in the pre-sale, and there is only 30% of the total supply available on 6th September to 13th September, that is about 3000000 avt, right?

I think you are right, there is only 3000,000 avt for this crowdsale on 6th September, so I think the tokens will be sold out in a short time, good luck to you guys.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
Partizant

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:34:59 AM

Cloudpost

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:42:06 AM

It will be even less that 3m AVT, because the part of the public sale is reserved for whitelisted participants. The amount available on 6th of September will depend on how much will whtelisted participants buy.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Partizant

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:13:48 PM

Aventus DApp Competition Spotlight!

We are a little over one week into the Aventus DApp Ideas competition,
and have been thrilled to see so many great entries thus far.
As we approach the September 3rd deadline the Aventus team wanted
to share a few highlights from the competition!

tanghere02

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:56:36 PM

Aventus DApp Competition Spotlight!

We are a little over one week into the Aventus DApp Ideas competition,
and have been thrilled to see so many great entries thus far.
As we approach the September 3rd deadline the Aventus team wanted
to share a few highlights from the competition!

Congratulations in advance and good luck to all those who participated in the competition. ICO is just a few days ahead and hopefully their ideas would be put into good use in the campaign. Wish I was able to join though despite my very busy schedule.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
novodinheiro.com

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:05:19 PM

Excellent project
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:21:40 PM

In five days, we'll see 15 million dollars at https://aventus.io, I'm pretty sure 15 million dollars will accumulate very quickly on this project

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
lkjhg

Activity: 744

Join On COMBO

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:23:56 PM

after the monetha signature campaign is over, I want to support this project.
I have read the whitepaper of this project, and the success of this project is no doubt

thangoffshore

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:37:08 AM

After reading the website and info hear, I'm getting confused.

It seems that who want to be a contributor need to register in something called the white list, indicated exactly the amount he/she want to contribute. Otherwise he/she will not able to attend the crowdsale.

I've looking for 15 mins in the site and could not find how/where to register. Is the white list full and they are not accepting more? Means the crowdsale is literally over, even before it officially start.

Anyone can explain it to me? Thanks in advance.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: