Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:40:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SALE SEPT 6] 🚀🚀 AVENTUS 🚀🚀- ANTI FRAUD ANTI TOUTS EVENT TICKETING  (Read 27883 times)
longminh123

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:10:41 PM

What is wrong with this project? I thought the price will be high after it was listed on bitfinex, but recently I can see the price is below the ICO price, that is really strange? Caused by the bounty hunters?
price is up by 42% just today checkout on coin marketcap
its really awesome that the bitcoin fork segwit2x is suspended and al the alt are now going up
AVT price is now up to 3$ now but still have time to buy more
and when the coin list on bitF it was up and crossed 4$ once i think it will again cross 4$
more exchanges are coming with AVT and more announcement in this month and the next
so just be paitent and keep holding your AVT its gonna big 
Yup. AVT's investment right now is quite reasonable because I am sure the AVT price may reach 0.001BTC this year and upcoming new exchanges will probably list AVT and I am confident Bittrex will be the new exchange of AVT and Prices will go to the moon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:19:15 PM

What is wrong with this project? I thought the price will be high after it was listed on bitfinex, but recently I can see the price is below the ICO price, that is really strange? Caused by the bounty hunters?
its really awesome that the bitcoin fork segwit2x is suspended and al the alt are now going up
and when the coin list on bitF it was up and crossed 4$ once i think it will again cross 4$
more exchanges are coming with AVT and more announcement in this month and the next
Yup. AVT's investment right now is quite reasonable because I am sure the AVT price may reach 0.001BTC this year and upcoming new exchanges will probably list AVT and I am confident Bittrex will be the new exchange of AVT and Prices will go to the moon
The devs of Aventus do not say they will list this token in new large exchange in this year. If they are in legal trouble, Aventus token will not add in any exchange until next year. Therefore, though you can buy Aventus token at current price, but you must to remember, nothing guarantee the Aventus token will list on large in this year Wink

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:17:48 PM

The devs of Aventus do not say they will list this token in new large exchange in this year. If they are in legal trouble, Aventus token will not add in any exchange until next year. Therefore, though you can buy Aventus token at current price, but you must to remember, nothing guarantee the Aventus token will list on large in this year Wink
yes you are right AVT is not gonna list on any big exchange in this year afterall
but in 2018 i hope i will be list on 2 more big exchanges. its only my prediction
AVT is a very good token i think its current price is very cheap because of its future demand and supply
investors are taking interest in this project but many of him waiting for more developments and news
Partizant

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:15:33 PM

Aventus | Q&A with Alan and Annika - Teaser

Last week we asked you guys on our Facebook page
what questions you wanted Alan and Annika to answer.
Here is a little sneak peek of the Q&A, which will be released on Thursday:

gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:40:35 AM

Nice to see the Q&A video from the aventus dev team, I can see the dev progress is smooth and I feel very safe to hold my avt coin in my wallet. I hope there will be monthly Q&A report or video like this to all the investors.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Partizant

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:05:47 PM

Aventus Weekly Update #9

Hello everyone. As most of you already know, we are posting the blog a day early this week.
But the earlier, the better! This week’s blog is a little bit different, because we wanted to take the time to discuss
our hiring strategy and really emphasize the importance of hiring the right team.
There are some updates as well. This is what’s being covered today:...

Read more on Aventus blog

Partizant

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:30:21 PM

Our Q&A YouTube video with Alan and Annika is now live!

Antiqua

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:18:45 AM

yes you are right AVT is not gonna list on any big exchange in this year afterall
but in 2018 i hope i will be list on 2 more big exchanges. its only my prediction
AVT is a very good token i think its current price is very cheap because of its future demand and supply
investors are taking interest in this project but many of him waiting for more developments and news
missing sometime to come here
i still hold some of token and i realise price still not going well compare to ICO price
dunno what happen, i will read back to get more info about this

Partizant

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:20:13 PM

We can now announce that the voting module
has been released on the mainnet!

mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:35:23 PM

We can now announce that the voting module
has been released on the mainnet!

so voting module released on main net
i have tried to open it on man aventus website https://vote.aventus.io/ but it says
Oops! It looks like you do not have MetaMask installed. Please install MetaMask to use the Aventus protocol voting module.
without metamask its not working and did not use meta mask yet
and my point of view AVT project is moving in the right direction
price is 2.45$ right now but one more thing that from AVT ico time BTC holders get a lot of profits
and in this time period btc ruined our investments also AVT price is little then its ico price
i think we should hold this token until AVT final phase work start. i hope it will be huge in the very end of 2018
RitaDiOro

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:31:55 PM

I think everybody is waiting for 2nd big exchange listing (which is the best alt exchange so far). I'm waiting too and holding my AVT patiently Smiley No idea when it might happen though.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:34:34 AM

I think everybody is waiting for 2nd big exchange listing (which is the best alt exchange so far). I'm waiting too and holding my AVT patiently Smiley No idea when it might happen though.
As it's on a really big exchange right now, I wouldn't expect a heavy sustainable increase of the price just for listing. There have to be some positive announcements, then the price will increase long term for sure.
Partizant

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:23:45 PM

Blockchain ticketing solutions provider Aventus
has hired Babashola King as its new blockchain backend developer.

King previously worked within the financial technology industry and spent 10 years
with Leo Fund Managers building proprietary portfolio management systems.

pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:12:19 AM

I hope the AVT can be listed on Binance since I can see a lot of new coins are listed there and the trading volume is big enough.
tranle789

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:00:32 PM

I hope the AVT can be listed on Binance since I can see a lot of new coins are listed there and the trading volume is big enough.
Binance is not the best choice but this is an attractive exchange for investors and their developers should list AVT on Binance as I am sure if listed on Binance the AVT price could go to the moon
Partizant

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:19:10 PM

Partizant

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:18:10 PM

Aventus Weekly Update #10

This week is the 10th weekly update we’ve published and we’ve got a lot to celebrate!
Our new team members have incredible experience and knowledge and we’re excited to present them to you.
We also feel like it is time to address the rumours surrounding our Twitter followers and set the record straight....

Read more on Aventus blog

CowboyKiller

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:57:29 PM

Binance is not the best choice but this is an attractive exchange for investors and their developers should list AVT on Binance as I am sure if listed on Binance the AVT price could go to the moon
It look like as the new trending to list ICOs token recently. As far as I know, when the large exchange have many rules to add new altcoin, token, that is the time of new exchange or developing exchange as Bitnance.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:07:30 PM

It look like as the new trending to list ICOs token recently. As far as I know, when the large exchange have many rules to add new altcoin, token, that is the time of new exchange or developing exchange as Bitnance.
yes binance is very good exchange but binance also very restrict about adding new altcoins
they have to do a lot of investigation about adding new coin and the team also have to struggle with that
but a project like aventus > aventus should be no prob to list the coin on binance exchange
i think AVT will soon to be added on more exchange with large volume
i think right now exchange is not the first priority for aventus team they are focusing on the project and making this project successful.
for a successful project their will be no prob to list that token on the exchange
Partizant

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:26:57 PM

Our weekly YouTube video is up!

Do you want to know more about the exchange listings?
Watch it here:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: