Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:25:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SALE SEPT 6] 🚀🚀 AVENTUS 🚀🚀- ANTI FRAUD ANTI TOUTS EVENT TICKETING  (Read 27883 times)
btcthm

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:05:15 AM

and how many aventus collected on the ICO and presale in total?
$20,060,400.
ICO sold out in 7 mins, but only 48% ico price now.

It's only traded in Etherdelta now. We better wait for new exchanges announcement.
There's no point selling below the half of ICO price.
No. Also traded in Mercatox, Gatecoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NewbCoins

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:59:25 AM

and how many aventus collected on the ICO and presale in total?
$20,060,400.
ICO sold out in 7 mins, but only 48% ico price now.

I am very surprised. who and why sold token under price?  such a thing does not make a normal man !
I do not understand the principle. or are it token from the aventus team?
many people are still missing the token of the bounty. where do they stay? at etherdelta    Grin    or still come to us?

Aventus devs collect $15 million. they cannot pay $5,000 even or $20,000 to list on the exchange. He promise it will happen on first week October, but it's a lie. In last update, devs say it will not happen.

Aventus team are thiefs, plain and simple.
NewbCoins

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:11:24 AM

Aventus devs not post here since September 5 either. The ICO is on September 6. They collect the money and three weeks later nothing from them. What kind of ceo runs their company this way?

Aventus its a scam?
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:15:54 AM

where's the update for v2 bounty ?
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:20:47 AM

They said it will happen soon. I hope it does as I am also owed for V2. I do not think AVENTUS is a scam and they will list on other exchanges I am sure. Remember always after an ICO the Team needs to have Time to develop their road-map accordingly. We get very impatient and people in Crypto just want to make x 5 in one month in an ICO and dump, they don't usually care about the project. We have to think more like mainstream investors now and think more for long term gains as opposed to a quick fix and a lambo in one month from time of investment. It just won't happen, so if you are a Lambo hunter you need to exercise some patience and not cry scam scam every time there is some little delay.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
NewbCoins

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:05:49 AM

when devs last post here? once they get all the money they stop to post.

and they keep to say that AVT will list on big exchange first week october. they say it all the time. now they say it will be small exchange. everything is soon. soon. soon. the truth is the devs and partners cannot sell their AVT until lockup over so they not care about the price now.

total scam and theft from the ico investors. absolute terrible project and i am sure the business will fail since aventus lead by incompetent people.
cyber-i

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:04:53 PM

He promise it will happen on first week October, but it's a lie. In last update, devs say it will not happen.

Maybe you better check your calendar. It's not October yet. At least on my calendar it's still September. After the first week of October, if nothing happens, then complain.
NewbCoins

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:10:37 PM

He promise it will happen on first week October, but it's a lie. In last update, devs say it will not happen.

Maybe you better check your calendar. It's not October yet. At least on my calendar it's still September. After the first week of October, if nothing happens, then complain.

did you read Aventus blog this week? devs said no big exchange in october. it was a lie
GoingAround

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:20:52 PM

Aventus devs not post here since September 5 either. The ICO is on September 6. They collect the money and three weeks later nothing from them. What kind of ceo runs their company this way?

Aventus its a scam?

and on other sources such as slack can be they write? or do they not write at all?

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:34:47 PM

i think v2 bounty is released now because i got my AVT bounty for signature bounty received
its confirmed
check your address for bounty receiving. i am sure that you already get your bounty coin for v2 signature camp
other camp like twitter i don't know about that
its price is really good for now and this project is very good and AVT have great future by my point of view so i will hold my AVT tokens as long as i can
best of luck AVT team now i will wait for list AVT at some big exchange and i hope soon AVT will get that
risatrakib

Activity: 823
Merit: 500

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 07:05:57 PM

Thanks a lot Aventus team . I just wanted to confirm that i have received my AVT tokens in myetherwallet . Now just waiting AVENTUS to listed on bigger exchangers like Bittrex , Liqui , Cryptopia ..

NewbCoins

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:07:36 PM

Thanks a lot Aventus team . I just wanted to confirm that i have received my AVT tokens in myetherwallet . Now just waiting AVENTUS to listed on bigger exchangers like Bittrex , Liqui , Cryptopia ..

the thiefs already said they have no plan to list on big exchange at this time. you can't read their website?
idonthaveanametoday

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:13:27 PM

Any idea when this will be added to other exchanges?
SUPERSAIAN
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1255

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:59:53 PM

Aventus is too cheap, you should buy from Mercatox or Etherdelta. Etherdelta have some problems now but in Mercatox you can buy a lot of Aventus below ICO price. Don't miss this chance, it will take-off soon!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cyber-i

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:40:54 PM

did you read Aventus blog this week? devs said no big exchange in october. it was a lie

No, it was not a lie. They explained it on their blog the delay was due to the recent regulatory issues - which is no surprise to anyone who has been following the happenings in the last couple of weeks. And listing on exchanges is not just a one sided decision from the team; the exchange has to approve the listing, and the procedure is rather complicated on the big US-based exchanges at the moment.

I think an even more important thing to focus at the moment is getting some traction with the Aventus token in actual implementations in ticketing business. If they succeed in anything in this regard, the price will grow rapidly... no matter what exchange.
telegdyd

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:48:58 PM

what kind of negative discussions in this topic, is it really that the Aventus is so bad? they looked promising after a quick collection at the ICO

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
NewbCoins

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:14:48 PM

No, it was not a lie.

yes it was lie. the devs said many time here and on slack they will list on big exchange on october. they always say "we are in the final stage and big announcement soon" over and over. now they are supposed to announce new exchange next week, they say it won't happen.

what kind of negative discussions in this topic, is it really that the Aventus is so bad? they looked promising after a quick collection at the ICO

the devs are thiefs thats what happen. they post all the time on bitcointalk until they collect the money. then they won't pay fee to put the token on normal exchange. they even put on gatecoin that has zero volume. look at it.

this sad project will fail because the devs are thiefs and dont know how to run business other than steal money.
longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:43:31 AM

the thiefs already said they have no plan to list on big exchange at this time. you can't read their website?
You can give accurate evidence because they do not cheat anyone and are still actively discussing on the slack channel. I think if you should follow this project more because this is a great project and they plan to grow a lot
Partizant

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:21:10 AM

No, it was not a lie.

yes it was lie. the devs said many time here and on slack they will list on big exchange on october. they always say "we are in the final stage and big announcement soon" over and over. now they are supposed to announce new exchange next week, they say it won't happen.

the devs are thiefs thats what happen. they post all the time on bitcointalk until they collect the money. then they won't pay fee to put the token on normal exchange. they even put on gatecoin that has zero volume. look at it.

this sad project will fail because the devs are thiefs and dont know how to run business other than steal money.

They are working on the project. This is the most important for me as an investor at the moment. I look forward to a Public Beta (Q4 2017) and production lunch in Q2 2018. These are the most important dates.
You are apparently expecting a quick listing on the big exchange and selling tokens. If you are looking for a quick return, why are you investing in startups (ICO)?
Cloudpost

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:31:30 AM

No, it was not a lie.

Please don't make such statements without evidence. Aventus team is working hard to move forward and develop the project. Current price is indeed very low, this is the combination of factors, one of which is China regulations, lots of Chinese investors had to sell all AVT tokens after token sale because of these regulations (very big amount of AVT for some estimations).

Positive factors that might influence the price really soon:
- New office in London
- Expanding of Aventus team with new developers
- Listing on bigger exchanges
- Updated  (or even new) site
- Beta launch
- Trial ticket sale

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: