Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:02:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SALE SEPT 6] 🚀🚀 AVENTUS 🚀🚀- ANTI FRAUD ANTI TOUTS EVENT TICKETING  (Read 27883 times)
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:03:24 AM

The trust that people are putting on this project is pretty awesome! From the whitelist alone, the cap is almost already reached. There will be a little time left for this ICO for sure. Considering that the public ICO will just start today, this will become of the most successful ICO ever.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:25:38 AM

If at pre-sale 27k ETH has been raished, so more than 14k ETH has been raished from whitelist, iam sure ICO will run very fast

I agree, it seems this ICO trip is very nice and runs smoothly and hopefully what is expected to be achieved. Wink
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:36:31 AM

All I can say is that what's happening with Aventus ICO is simply fantastic! Here is the information I got from the  Aventus project website https://sale.aventus.io/

TOKEN SALE STARTS ON SEPT 6, 12PM UTC

0 DAYS  8 HOURS  27 MINUTES  14 SECONDS left before the public ICO begins, but look at the sold tokens in ETH. Of the 60k ETH maximum cap, 42K is already sold. And the token sale has not been opened to the public yet.
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:28:31 AM

All I can say is that what's happening with Aventus ICO is simply fantastic! Here is the information I got from the  Aventus project website https://sale.aventus.io/

0 DAYS  8 HOURS  27 MINUTES  14 SECONDS left before the public ICO begins, but look at the sold tokens in ETH. Of the 60k ETH maximum cap, 42K is already sold. And the token sale has not been opened to the public yet.

sales in the next seven days? Very likely it will finish less, the hard cap for 60k eth/6 million avt will be realized very quickly, many people are interested to join since news of ticket sales mayweather vs mcgreggor yesterday, aventus is a project that has a future.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:49:38 AM

Aventus's goal is to make it easier for everyone to buy tickets. Let's imagine that it would not be difficult to find where to buy. and with just one click you're looking for something right away. But in order to achieve this, there will be more support. so buy AVT now and we will enjoy success.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:03:17 AM

I've seen other Aventus advisers from different ICOs that have been successfulfull now. I also read their backgrounds and I am really surprised because they are respected people and have contributed much to the crypto industry. I can only say that it is very strong Aventus and it will also be succesfull because of the advisers and of course those of us who trust the purpose of Aventus. Keep it up the good work
NJB18

Activity: 663

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:17:07 AM

I will be a a little more advance in this post. The success is almost within reach. So would it be bad to express my congratulations this early?  Cool The hard cap of 60k ETH is going to appear very soft. The pre-ICO alone almost wiped out all the available AVT tokens on the table. It is good there are some left for the interested public.  Wink
Partizant

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:23:25 AM

I've seen other Aventus advisers from different ICOs that have been successfulfull now. I also read their backgrounds and I am really surprised because they are respected people and have contributed much to the crypto industry. I can only say that it is very strong Aventus and it will also be succesfull because of the advisers and of course those of us who trust the purpose of Aventus. Keep it up the good work

Not only experienced advisors make Aventus a success story. There are many more factors like communicative team, realting to real life project, reliable partners or working Alpha version.
We must not forget the wonderful and growing community either! Almost 6200 Slack members!  Grin

nelmari

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:32:14 AM

sales in the next seven days? Very likely it will finish less, the hard cap for 60k eth/6 million avt will be realized very quickly, many people are interested to join since news of ticket sales mayweather vs mcgreggor yesterday, aventus is a project that has a future.

The seven days allotted is just the time frame of the ICO process, if it will sell out when the public ICO begins then most likely it will not reach the 7 day frame obviously. And yes a lot of people whether they are investors or plainly participants of the Aventus project wants to get a hold of the token itself so hopefully it will sell out quickly.
ioseta

Activity: 190

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:35:58 AM

Not only experienced advisors make Aventus a success story. There are many more factors like communicative team, realting to real life project, reliable partners or working Alpha version.
We must not forget the wonderful and growing community either! Almost 6200 Slack members!  Grin

totally right ! Such a good, alive team and community (:
Last 5 hours to starting AVENTUS ICO and im sure like everybody, it will run so fast and successful.
its really amazing being a participant of Aventus project which has a real future !
Luigi21

Activity: 644
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:04:01 AM

I agree with everything you said, this project probably will finish its sale in one day thanks to all those factors

╔══════╗
zenfuze
╚══════╝
REVOLUTIONARY TRADING PLATFORM
[  The ultimate solution for cryptocurrency trading  ]
[    with built-in connectivity  to major exchanges    ]
████████████████████
████████████████████
████▀█████▀  ▀▀▀████
████   ▀▀      █████
████▄         ██████
█████▄       ███████
██▄      ▄▄█████████
████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████
████  ██████████████
████▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████  ███  ▄▄▄  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████████████████████
████████████████████

Zenfuse is developed to
REVOLUTIONIZE
your trading experience
╔══════╗
trading
╚══════╝
Faliro

Activity: 181

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:25:05 AM

Do we have some information in which exchange aventus will be hosted?
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:49:50 AM

Interesting project.
Now I will take part!
Starting fundraising today?
raymonddaf

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:51:23 AM

can anyone confirm address is 0x8b7B6C61238088593BF75eEC8FBF58D0a615d30c

everything looks correct but want to check a few diff sources to ensure

tanghere02

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:11:40 AM

can anyone confirm address is 0x8b7B6C61238088593BF75eEC8FBF58D0a615d30c

everything looks correct but want to check a few diff sources to ensure

Where did you get the information from anyways if you would like to confirm that those are correct? If I were you, ask this question in the slack channel because devs there are more active than here. Just a few more hours left and it's going to be the ICO, already sold about 45k Eth as of now and 2 more hours to go until the ICO public sale.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:18:50 AM

Another fundraising did not begin ...
And it is written that already collected funds 44k
jorenpo

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:54:22 AM

is it real? the main ico not even started but in the ICO website. they already raised 45k eth. almost 75% of hard cap has been reached before the ICO
maursader

Activity: 509

Disrupt the banking system!

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:57:25 AM

Public token sale starts in 2 hours. I feel so excited like a child on xmas. Cheesy

I hope that not too many whales with exaggerated gas prices will buy in to grab most of all available tokens.
Partizant

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:07:15 AM

is it real? the main ico not even started but in the ICO website. they already raised 45k eth. almost 75% of hard cap has been reached before the ICO

ICO has several phases - pre sale, sales according to the Whitelist and public sale. The interest of the community is huge. In two hours public sales starts. You need to be quick Smiley
Partizant

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:12:48 AM

Aventus Releases First Product Iteration, Blockchain as Persistance,
with First Client Townsend Music’s Tickets Live on Rinkeby Test Net!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: