Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:23:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bowhead Health: Personalized Health Platform  (Read 27766 times)
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:06:10 PM

This interesting project, human lifespan is increasing, but  the body is subhealth, a lot of most of the time or the company in the home, rarely movement, cause the body will be out of some problems, if the product of this project successful, can easily check body, believes that many people will go for this service, that's great.
This is very interesting and amazing project and also it is very seems to be promising to me.  A lot of companies that offered many equipments that can easily help many people interms of medical but this is very different. I hope that this project will continue and be successful.
blckhawk

Activity: 1540
Merit: 334

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:21:59 PM

This interesting project, human lifespan is increasing, but  the body is subhealth, a lot of most of the time or the company in the home, rarely movement, cause the body will be out of some problems, if the product of this project successful, can easily check body, believes that many people will go for this service, that's great.
This project seems to me a very amazing project and very interesting to many people like me.  It is important that they have such equipment like this to help many people in medical situation. I believe that this project will become successful and help many people.
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:18:56 PM

Bowhead Health project with health products we wish her success developing dev team projects as well as
with the bounty hunter and also a wiki so that it will provide benefits for all.
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:40:55 PM

As said before, project very well thought out for health area, I believe that will reach the goal until the end of the token sale
the1arty (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 03:51:18 PM

Bowhead Health project with health products we wish her success developing dev team projects as well as
with the bounty hunter and also a wiki so that it will provide benefits for all.

Thanks everyone for a feedback and support. Bowhead Health team does appreciate it!
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:49:06 AM

This is very interesting and amazing project and also it is very seems to be promising to me.  A lot of companies that offered many equipments that can easily help many people interms of medical but this is very different. I hope that this project will continue and be successful.
I agree. One of the reason why I decided to help this project is the accuracy of the group for the said platform. Health is very important for everybody so it will really be helpful to all. I'm looking forward to the continuous success of this project. Goodluck!
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:56:08 AM

I can't wait for the end of ico, I want to see tokens on exchanges, any idea about the market cap of this token when it enters exchanges?

The marketcap will of course depend on the amount raised in the ICO. You can't predict that. Right now about $350K of tokens have been bought, but its only a few days the ICO is running.
So the meaning is the project have really a good progress. It seems that many investors are really invest their money to this project. I can't wait to the time that the project will become successful.
this project is really great and they are doing there best for them to reach there goal to make this project really successful. and i am really thankful that i have joined this campaign.
Just by looking at the hardwork and perseverance of the team, you can clearly see that this project will be successful soon. I'm very honored to be part of this campaig knowing that the main reason of this is raising awareness within the health concerns of everyone all around the world. Goodluck and way to go!
eka888

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:18:16 AM

A question to Devs: is there plan to cooperate with major pharmaceutical companies in the future?
loremipsum

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:03:56 PM

Guys, I see you updated the website! Looks good, but where can we find the amount of tokens sold? Is this information still shown?

Obi2024

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:13:15 PM

Please i need to have the details of the bounty so that i can participate

bowheadcommunity

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Bowhead Health - Community Manager

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 01:42:17 PM

Please i need to have the details of the bounty so that i can participate

Please check the 1st page of the thread it's listed there  Wink https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2047692

bowheadcommunity

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 01:58:58 PM

Guys, I see you updated the website! Looks good, but where can we find the amount of tokens sold? Is this information still shown?

Hello thank you for your kind words! You can still view the amount of tokens available at each price tier by logging into the website.

loremipsum

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:38:10 PM

Hello thank you for your kind words! You can still view the amount of tokens available at each price tier by logging into the website.

So you have to submit your name, etc and register, in order to be able to see the number of tokens sold? You could have this information public I think, like before.

Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:56:25 PM

That's why i joined this canpaign because i know this campaign can be trusted by many investors and it is really pronising. I hope this project will really be successful .
the1arty (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 03:11:56 PM

That's why i joined this canpaign because i know this campaign can be trusted by many investors and it is really pronising. I hope this project will really be successful .

Thank you for your support and trust! We do appreciate it!
bowheadcommunity

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 04:45:27 PM

So you have to submit your name, etc and register, in order to be able to see the number of tokens sold? You could have this information public I think, like before.

Thank you for your feedback, the information is public but you do have to log in to see the exact amount of tokens sold at that the current price bracket. The website is also continually being improved and we will notify the Bowhead community with any updates  Grin

dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:49:11 PM

Thank you for your feedback, the information is public but you do have to log in to see the exact amount of tokens sold at that the current price bracket. The website is also continually being improved and we will notify the Bowhead community with any updates  Grin
Well maybe you only need to post the update here periodically with how many tokens sold at the current time. Because you know for sure, not all the people here are registered, and not registered people love to login first just to see the exact amounts of token sold information. Make it public.

TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:23:19 AM

Yeah. That is also the reason why I joined in this campaign. This project is really promising and I hope thia project will become successful. This project will help many people in the near future.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:01:32 PM

Yeah. That is also the reason why I joined in this campaign. This project is really promising and I hope thia project will become successful. This project will help many people in the near future.
This bowhead health project will really help many bitcoin users in the near future. That's why i know it will really be successful and it will not failed me.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:12:28 PM

This bowhead health project will really help many bitcoin users in the near future. That's why i know it will really be successful and it will not failed me.
Many investors are now focusing to this project because they know what the project will be in the future. This project is very unique in this cryptocurrency world. This is the first time that I saw a ICO that is really focusing to the health of the people.

█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████