Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:45:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bowhead Health: Personalized Health Platform  (Read 27766 times)
peterlustig

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:32:26 AM

Tokens are selling out faster than expected. BTW how much money your project has raised in total so far.

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
bowheadcommunity

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Bowhead Health - Community Manager

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 04:32:41 AM

Good video and good project, I hope that new investors will bet on the project. Unsold tokens will be burned?

On the potential of unsold tokens we will be releasing a public statement regarding this shortly that we think our current token holders will enjoy.  

There's 4m tokens have to sold on lot 2. And after that there will be 10m in lot 3, and 25m in lot 4.
Can someone tell me the minimum target of Bowhead crowdsale?

That is correct we did not set a minimum target as we have already received funding and believe we could still achieve the projects goals through partnerships.

Pretty interesting project.
Actually could be very successful if big pharma jumps on board.

I noticed you don't even provide 2FA on your tokensale page. Keeps me from investing for now, just too risky...

Thank you for your feedback, we believe that health data is the most valuable data store currently in existence and are looking forward to partnering with research institutions and pharmaceutical companies to bring personalized healthcare to a global userbase.

For security purposes we use a fresh address for each transaction and will ask for a Waves wallet address in further correspondence for crowdsale participants.

If you have any other questions you can reach myself or the rest of the Bowhead Health team in our Slack https://bowhead-slack.herokuapp.com or Telegram https://t.me/bowheadtokensale

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:13:15 AM

bowheadcommunity

You mean, you ll burn unsold token?
the1arty (OP)

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 11:46:52 AM

We got a new video released. The utility of AHT token. Check it out - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeoYOyqOZ00

Good video and good project, I hope that new investors will bet on the project. Unsold tokens will be burned?

thanks for the video link manager. gonna watch this..

BTW how many tokens have been sold?

We have recently released the figures, but automatic bar is coming shortly.
eka888

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:48:01 PM

bowheadcommunity

what is the minimum token sold for fully operation?
loremipsum

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:00:52 PM

First time I registered, I managed to see the remaining tokens. Now, when I try to login again with the credentials I used, I can login but cannot see the amount of tokens left. Also, I cannot buy, it seems I need to register again. Can you please check this?

Also, as Kryptowerk said, it would be a very good idea to provide 2FA. Many people won't invest without it.

the1arty (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 03:52:45 PM

Thanks to CryptoPorfolio!
the1arty (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 03:54:06 PM

bowheadcommunity

We do not have any minimum token sales. The project will be released in any way.
the1arty (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 03:56:13 PM

First time I registered, I managed to see the remaining tokens. Now, when I try to login again with the credentials I used, I can login but cannot see the amount of tokens left. Also, I cannot buy, it seems I need to register again. Can you please check this?

Also, as Kryptowerk said, it would be a very good idea to provide 2FA. Many people won't invest without it.

We are fixing and making an automatic to see the remaining tokens.
If you can not login please try lost password function.

2FA usually ICO use for safe withdrawal of tokens, we do distribute them ourselves to Waves wallet. Thus, in this case, noone can still your AHT tokens..
bowheadcommunity

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 04:02:26 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 06:21:36 PM by bowheadcommunity

bowheadcommunity

We don't have a minimum cap as we are confident that we can still accomplish the project via partnerships and have already been operating for the last 12 months. However, with additional capital we plan to move faster to market.

We are in the process of updating our tokensale website to reflect AHT inventory in near real time and will be releasing these figures to our community periodically. You should only have to register on the website once, for security purposes we use a new address for each transaction. If you still have issues please contact our support team via live chat or message an admin in Slack or Telegram.

We receive your Waves address in further correspondence as an extra security measure.

the1arty (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 09:47:48 PM

Check out the Article and Youtube video from CryptoPortfolio:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOG3XtBOyKs

https://steemit.com/bowhead/@cryptoportfolio/ico-review-of-bowhead-health-usdaht
bowheadcommunity

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 02:41:22 AM

Please read the following official statement on AHT in the event of Unsold Tokens

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/0B2CimLH8gflNMzY0WEFhRlBxSlU

airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:30:09 PM

This interesting project, human lifespan is increasing, but  the body is subhealth, a lot of most of the time or the company in the home, rarely movement, cause the body will be out of some problems, if the product of this project successful, can easily check body, believes that many people will go for this service, that's great.
This is very interesting and amazing project and also it is very seems to be promising to me.  A lot of companies that offered many equipments that can easily help many people interms of medical but this is very different. I hope that this project will continue and be successful.
That's why i joined this canpaign because i know this campaign can be trusted by many investors and it is really pronising. I hope this project will really be successful .
The relevance of everyone in the team is indeed great which really deserves to be trusted. Investors will really get attracted to this knowing that the features and greatness the team and the project have is incredible. I know this project will sooner be successful and it will really help a lot specially in terms of healthcare of everyone in the world.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:27:43 PM

Many people need medical project like Bowhead Health. It can helps alot of patients with chronic diseases. Now is a good time to start for medical blockchain projects and i waiting for successful realizations of this idea.
The continuous spread of diseases all around the world is increasing and this project can create a breakthrough in which it will help anyone anywhere with the use only of internet. Health should really be prioritized that's why I'm supporting this project together with my hope of seeing this successful soon. Goodluck to this project.
the1arty (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 05:31:05 PM

This interesting project, human lifespan is increasing, but  the body is subhealth, a lot of most of the time or the company in the home, rarely movement, cause the body will be out of some problems, if the product of this project successful, can easily check body, believes that many people will go for this service, that's great.
This is very interesting and amazing project and also it is very seems to be promising to me.  A lot of companies that offered many equipments that can easily help many people interms of medical but this is very different. I hope that this project will continue and be successful.
That's why i joined this canpaign because i know this campaign can be trusted by many investors and it is really pronising. I hope this project will really be successful .
The relevance of everyone in the team is indeed great which really deserves to be trusted. Investors will really get attracted to this knowing that the features and greatness the team and the project have is incredible. I know this project will sooner be successful and it will really help a lot specially in terms of healthcare of everyone in the world.

Thanks for your support! We really do appreciate it!
S3cco

Activity: 2041
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 06:43:01 PM

Bitcoin Garden: Makers of the World’s First Blockchain-Integrated Medical Device Launch Second Phase of Token Sale
https://bitcoingarden.org/makers-worlds-first-blockchain-integrated-medical-device-launch-second-phase-token-sale/

Social media links, for those willing to share the news:

https://twitter.com/BitcoinGarden/status/895714443606151170
https://www.facebook.com/BitcoinGarden/posts/1097155940419777
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6301480490692014080

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:41:37 PM

Please read the following official statement on AHT in the event of Unsold Tokens

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/0B2CimLH8gflNMzY0WEFhRlBxSlU

I will be brutally honest. I fail to see how a 5% discount and extended sales are going to "protect those who backed our vision in the early days." If you wish to protect us, burn all unsold coins after August 31st.
deddod01

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:30:37 AM

The project is very nice. The entries will always be kept in the chain, it can be reached everywhere but very aggressive marketing is needed. I need to sell these tools at the door of the closet. I need to develop them very well and develop other devices. I do not know if this will be a moment but it is a good investment for the future

Deborah

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:35:07 AM

The project is very nice. The entries will always be kept in the chain, it can be reached everywhere but very aggressive marketing is needed. I need to sell these tools at the door of the closet. I need to develop them very well and develop other devices. I do not know if this will be a moment but it is a good investment for the future

yes ,Bowhead  every thing is ok but i think contribute token on wave is not good .
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:56:59 AM

How many tokens sold already? And what amount raised already in total? (in USD)
Its looks like a good investmens in future  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: