Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:10:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bowhead Health: Personalized Health Platform  (Read 27761 times)
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:31:21 PM

15hrs left to closing Bowhead ico.
So can someone tell me how much AHT tokens are successfully sold?

The counter is not showing live statics only the team knows how much being sold. There is still more than 18 hours left till get finish of this ICO so people have chance to buy this token during this crowdsale.
bowheadcommunity

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Bowhead Health - Community Manager

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 03:34:45 PM

Cannot log in after my registration....

Just sent them an email...

Hello,

Thank you for your interest. If you used capital letters during the registration process please login using the same formatting. If you still have issues please pm me.

bowheadcommunity

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 03:53:41 PM

How is this different than ptoy? Is there a comparison table somewhere perhaps? Thanks a lot.

Thank you for your question! Bowhead is the world's first medical device ICO. The device will be capable of analysing biometric data, dispensing personalized supplements and medicine, as well as giving you 100% control of your medical data.
Users will be rewarded for the leasing of their anonymous health data.

I would suggest reading our whitepaper for a full understanding of our platform and device https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/0B2CimLH8gflNMzY0WEFhRlBxSlU

lucky80

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 04:17:08 PM

How is this different than ptoy? Is there a comparison table somewhere perhaps? Thanks a lot.

Thank you for your question! Bowhead is the world's first medical device ICO. The device will be capable of analysing biometric data, dispensing personalized supplements and medicine, as well as giving you 100% control of your medical data.
Users will be rewarded for the leasing of their anonymous health data.

I would suggest reading our whitepaper for a full understanding of our platform and device https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/0B2CimLH8gflNMzY0WEFhRlBxSlU

Can you predict how fast bowhead device will penetrate to south east asia..... especially my country
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:20:58 PM

AMA – Bowhead Health – Led by David Puckey: https://www.cryptocoinupdates.com/ama-bowhead-health-led-by-david-puckey/ Cool
bowheadcommunity

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 08:13:48 PM

Worlds first medical device ICO ends in 14 hours. Receive 30% of the fees from anonymous health data, which we believe to be the most valuable data in the world.

luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:26:07 PM

Worlds first medical device ICO ends in 14 hours. Receive 30% of the fees from anonymous health data, which we believe to be the most valuable data in the world.

Does the site automatically update the number of tokens sold? Because it is still in the 2 lot, reached the minimum goal?
bowheadcommunity

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 08:34:11 PM

Does the site automatically update the number of tokens sold? Because it is still in the 2 lot, reached the minimum goal?

Thank you for your question. We manually verify each transaction as one of our security protocols, so we currently update our AHT inventory every Monday. An official announcement with total total funds raised will be made shortly after the end of the Bowhead ICO.

luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:08:48 AM

Thank you for your question. We manually verify each transaction as one of our security protocols, so we currently update our AHT inventory every Monday. An official announcement with total total funds raised will be made shortly after the end of the Bowhead ICO.

Oks .. thanks for the prompt service. I hope you have completed the 2#Lot
Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 687

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:56:38 AM

Oks .. thanks for the prompt service. I hope you have completed the 2#Lot
Congratulations on a successful ICO, the lot 1 was completed and if it completes the lot 2 as well then this project
has raised over 2 million dollars based on my estimate. But anyway, we will wait for their announcement, I hope the announcement
of exchange will follow.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:45:24 AM

Congrats to the success of the ICO hope that the lot #2 is also sold out.
wish it was listed on the exchange other than waves dex.

Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:51:51 AM

Congrats on this successful ICO how much funds has been raised till now. I hope you got enough funds to keep developing this nice project and low supply of tokens will make it more precious in future.
DedGin

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:07:00 PM

Grats on the success  of the Bowhead ICO!   I think this will help many people all over the world. The question on which exchangers you will be  listing is very interesting. Tell us about your plans.
benjy33
Legendary

Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:42:25 AM

Grats on the success  of the Bowhead ICO!   I think this will help many people all over the world. The question on which exchangers you will be  listing is very interesting. Tell us about your plans.

Of that it is now to wait to see that such a project presents us, we hope that it goes ahead wind to see that so far goes, I think that very far and I hope Wink
amir24

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:21:17 AM

Why this project no prove that bowhead device is working before taking money from investors?
You say you make device AND use blockchain but we do not see device to even work first.

This project saying: we build project to talk to aliens and now we use blockchain. But we no know if aliens exist!

I wait to see if bowhead device work and after proof to me I will give money. But I know it is 1 year before we know IF device working
Boseda

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:33:43 PM

Why do you recommend Waves plugin for Chrome? Can we use Waves Liteclient as well to get our tokens?
redhack
Legendary

Activity: 1860
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:03:17 PM

Why do you recommend Waves plugin for Chrome? Can we use Waves Liteclient as well to get our tokens?

Is this gonna be only WAVES chain coin or dual chain? Lately WAVES based coins have no development, I think stay in Ethereum chain would be better. WAVES need to develop their product, dex is unusable now. Exchanges can't list WAVES based tokens easily. Bowhead can't launch in big exchanges if they stay in WAVES chain.
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:08:05 PM

How will tokens be accessible?
https://tokens.bowheadhealth.com/ doesn't show a login panel anymore.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
Boseda

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:05:44 PM

How will tokens be accessible?
https://tokens.bowheadhealth.com/ doesn't show a login panel anymore.

You should have received an email from them. Check your spam folder too, because mine was there... in this email you'll get all the infos about tokens distribution.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:02:07 AM

ICo finished. What about any public announcement for us? What about exchanges?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: