Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:35:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bully Problem  (Read 6387 times)
zurc (OP)

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

SOKOS.io

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:35:13 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 03:01:22 PM by zurc

Help me guys, I want to get rid of my bully friends but they are my true friends. A while ago I almost cried, my feelings got hurt again they were bullying me and they involved my parents.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Come on!

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:42:45 PM

Help me guys, I want to get rid of my bully friends but they are my true friends. A while ago I almost cried, my feeling got hurt again they were bullying me and they involved my parents.
Do you think they're still true friends knowing that they involved your parents? Wake up dude! I also have bully friends but they never involved my family in such things because its too personal.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
Andrianla

Activity: 331

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:48:44 PM

True friends will not bluff, do not let yourself be lowered, you have pride then become a great person without degrading and disturbing others.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:51:10 PM

If that is a joke then accept the joke unless you also dont give a joke about them. Bullying is just normal for a close friends but one the bullying becomes severe then you should decide as soon as possible before it gets worse
zurc (OP)

SOKOS.io

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:00:58 PM

If that is a joke then accept the joke unless you also dont give a joke about them. Bullying is just normal for a close friends but one the bullying becomes severe then you should decide as soon as possible before it gets worse
It is worse right now. This happens to me everyday but I kept ignoring them by just laughing but the real thing is it hurts so much that they don't even know.

darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:05:22 PM

It is worse right now. This happens to me everyday but I kept ignoring them by just laughing but the real thing is it hurts so much that they don't even know.

Are you being emotionally hurt or are they also trying to hurt you physically as well? Then i guess you should have to isolate your self and separate from them. You know what mate if you are living in those persons that doesnt make you feel happy and contented at life then you should find another one. I also has a few friends in my  circle because i only choose the ones that are best for me but it also doesnt mean that i wont be interacting with them
zurc (OP)

SOKOS.io

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:08:43 PM

Do you think they're still true friends knowing that they involved your parents? Wake up dude! I also have bully friends but they never involved my family in such things because its too personal.
I don't really even know it right now, I kept on thinking what should I do now. Another thing is they are my group mates on thesis.

Aura

Activity: 518
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:13:46 PM

Tell you're friends how you feel about their behavior, maybe they don't see it.
Real friends will stop with their bullying when you tell them.
Otherwise, I'm sorry to say this but you should find new friends.
neuran
Copper Member

Activity: 288
Merit: 0

GYM Rewards, Mine with Your Body!

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 03:14:10 PM

You need new friends. Real friends back each other Up, they do not bully each other. An occasional burn is normal, but when it gets personal and it hurts it is for sure not a thing among friends. Hey do not think twice about getting new friends, it should be a goal of yours. To meet as many people as you can.  I am sure that you will meet far better people down the road.

zurc (OP)

SOKOS.io

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:26:14 PM

Are you being emotionally hurt or are they also trying to hurt you physically as well? Then i guess you should have to isolate your self and separate from them. You know what mate if you are living in those persons that doesnt make you feel happy and contented at life then you should find another one. I also has a few friends in my  circle because i only choose the ones that are best for me but it also doesnt mean that i wont be interacting with them
Emotionally hurt only, I feel happy with them but not that contented. Thanks for your advice, I will think of it.

zurc (OP)

SOKOS.io

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:27:58 PM

I will try telling them. Thanks mate

chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:28:45 PM

Emotionally hurt only, I feel happy with them but not that contented. Thanks for your advice, I will think of it.

Well i have an idea why not try to confront them that you are being emotionally hurt and tries to ask them if they can stop it. If they dont then move on but if they do fhen they really are your true friends because they dont understand your feelings
Aura

Activity: 518
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:39:09 PM

Good luck buddy!
I hope they will understand you.
InsiderOfCrypto

Activity: 193

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:41:12 PM

mammabitcoin2u

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:46:06 PM

1st I thought you were underage (mentioned parents) then I seen thesis so I hope you really mean thesis as in college?

The poster above gave you true advice.  Friends don't hurt friends.  But, it's best to let them know how you feel.  IF it stops great.  IF not yeah those aren't your friends and cut out while you can.

I have 1000 acquaintances, but only a few I call friends. Sorry you felt so bad to post this.  Good luck with sorting this out and maybe finding new friends  Cheesy as well as your thesis!

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
neuran
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 03:56:32 PM

Very Good to see that you are reaching out. You do realize that a lot of the biggest men in history were bullied in some way. Remove these chump from your life and keep on pushing thru!

bebejhen

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:09:51 PM

They are your so called true friends right? So you must know if they are joking or if they mean it. If they are just joking and it hurts your feelings, since they are your true friends you can tell them to stop. Tell them the truth. But if you think they mean it, then its for you to decide whether you let them doing it to you or let the friendship over.
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:28:59 PM

Well I used to bully my friends through jokes but never really involves their parents .
As a friend they should know their limits and they should really think about their jokes I mean yeah I bully some of my friends but I think it is a different kind of things, I mean even the ones that I used to joke is also laughing about it and it doesn't really hurt him because he also knows that it is just a joke.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

neuran
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 06:15:54 PM

Well I used to bully my friends through jokes but never really involves their parents .
As a friend they should know their limits and they should really think about their jokes I mean yeah I bully some of my friends but I think it is a different kind of things, I mean even the ones that I used to joke is also laughing about it and it doesn't really hurt him because he also knows that it is just a joke.

It is good to know your limits. But why bully at all? That is my question. I was never bullied or bullied others, but so my little brother being bullied and it hurted more that fi I was bullied myself

v.dcm

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:45:35 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 08:10:31 PM by v.dcm

Help me guys, I want to get rid of my bully friends but they are my true friends. A while ago I almost cried, my feelings got hurt again they were bullying me and they involved my parents.
True friends don't do those things, there's a difference between jokes and bullying. Just tell them to stop, tell them you don't like how they're being to you (I don't know if you already did that but you need to tell to them how you are feeling). If they are your "true friends" they'll understand and stop being jerks. If not, well surprise they're not true friends at all... Not so difficult to realize when people understimate you lol unless you think you deserve that (but believe me, no one does)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: