Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:09:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So much bad news. When will it end ?  (Read 6105 times)
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:55:25 AM

Patience people. BTC will not make you rich withing 6 months. If you re not prepared to wait years for this, u re in the wrong industry, this is not HYIP or Diamond mining.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:02:24 AM

Bitcoin will recover after this,maybe after that August 1 speculation everything will be back to normal. Atleast my friends got the opportunity to buy bitcoin last week. We are all hoping now for the continuous increase in value.

Bitcoin will always recover, but the fud and trolling and other drama will never stop. At this point I don't think any trader here even wants it to stop, as this is what gets the market to move big time. Even non traders benefit from these price swings as they are being presented a decent opportunity to buy at lower levels. Regarding after the 1st of August, even after that date things will not settle as we then have to hard fork to mess things up. It may take three months before the hard fork is supposed to kick in, but time moves quick, don't underestimate its potential negative effect on the market.
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:16:54 AM

It has been a negative week in the Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency sector. So much bad news in such a short space of time. Its almost as if the universe wants to teach Bitcoin a lesson. Heres hoping we move past this stage without entering a full blown bear market for another 3 years.

A negative week in bitcoin?? You yourself are negative. Nothing bad have happened. There were lots of people believed that bitcoin price fall very much as we get closer to August 1. Now we see the price at 2500 dollar.
Everything is going very well and there is nothing to be worried about.

The OP is pertaining to that specific week where bitcoin's price is so low that many of sold their bitcoin while they still can. He is not being negative about it, he's just stating facts and wishing us to get past this. I guess you didn't notice when the price of bitcoin went south? it is really a bad week for us and I even converted and sold some of my bitcoin hoping that I can make a profit out of it because I thought that it will still go down.
roll on

Activity: 175
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:25:40 AM

It has been a negative week in the Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency sector. So much bad news in such a short space of time. Its almost as if the universe wants to teach Bitcoin a lesson. Heres hoping we move past this stage without entering a full blown bear market for another 3 years.

It is? No, I think it is becoming normal. Bitcoin is already a successor. Most of the people are panic selling because of the dipping, where those who are calm just waits for that kind of opportunity to buy and invest. No one knows when will it end because it is still kickin' in the market. Now that there are more people awared of the advantages and there are countries that made it legal. No need to worry about dumps, look forward for the pumps.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:33:43 AM

This is nothing new. it is a cycle. there will always be a series of bad and good news for bitcoin. How will you use this news to your advantage should be your concern. you can cry all day because of negative news or you can open a good position on it.
albertvert

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:48:07 AM

Patience people. BTC will not make you rich withing 6 months. If you re not prepared to wait years for this, u re in the wrong industry, this is not HYIP or Diamond mining.

Ya you are correct Man.For bitcoin patience is very much needed to succeed .If you inverse in bitcoin means you must keep you bitcoin for long.One the price reach the moon I.e leak means,you can sell at that time for the very huge returns for your money. For bitcoin their is no end or Termination.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:01:09 AM

The point is bitcoin is successful, and still decentralised, which means it is ALWAYS available for someone to try and take it over since NO ONE is effectively in charge of it. Think about that and the fact it has a 40 billion dollar economy behind it now. Basically the answer to your question about when it will end is NEVER.
Agreed, it will always be decentralized were this is one of the best and unique features of bitcoin.
That's why none of the officials in the government had no authority to control it because of decentralization we had
in bitcoin.
danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:08:37 AM

chill out, relax, Bitcoin is a stable strong coin, and the majority predict it will surge up high in the near future, from last weeks it did recover a little and hopefully in the following days it will start it to go to a higher price,  be patience is a must in here my friends Smiley

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
northstarh

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:10:41 AM

All changes will end on August 1. The results of the hardfork will be announced, which is considered a fateful day for bitcoin, but I think it is the fateful day of the entire virtual currency market. , Because bitcoin affects the whole market.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:30:43 AM

Relax dude.
I believe after august 1st we will see a good news or worst, bad news.
Just hope for the best. August 1st is ahead, just a few more days.

Just be patient. I know everyone is waiting for august 1st to come and see the outcome.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:39:32 AM

All changes will end on August 1. The results of the hardfork will be announced, which is considered a fateful day for bitcoin, but I think it is the fateful day of the entire virtual currency market. , Because bitcoin affects the whole market.

Agree with you mate that the whole crypto currency will be affected in hardfork and we are hoping for the possitive result of that. But i beleived that bitcoin devs are making a step to make bitcoin continue to be profitable because this is one of the best online job which could help lots of people in the world.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:48:56 AM

Nah I don't think this week's prices are due to bad news. Because the prices as of right now are tolerable. Even I tolerated the price of Bitcoin when it got down to 1800 dollars. To answer your question Bad news will not end as long as there are critics and people who have different views with Bitcoin it will not end. Even outside the cryptocurrency world there will be bad news all over, even the media creates bad news in order to have noise in their society that's how it is what we can do is just tolerate it.
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:00:20 AM

A negative week in bitcoin?? You yourself are negative. Nothing bad have happened. There were lots of people believed that bitcoin price fall very much as we get closer to August 1. Now we see the price at 2500 dollar.
Everything is going very well and there is nothing to be worried about.

Bad week? It seems that OP is little bit confused.Its really a good week for bitcoin.Bitcoin price has recovered and now its around $2588.When every one feared that bitcoin price might crash due to fear of hard fork,surprisingly it has recovered.After august 1,it is expected to increase much high.
bitcoindima

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:05:13 AM

it will end very soon Wink
Shiller2009

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:19:34 AM

Bad news will never end, because that there are many ill-wishers who want to destroy bitcoin or someone did not manage to buy coins at a cheap price and starts creating panic.

shimbark123

Activity: 574

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:38:24 AM

I really hope that everything will end on August 1. Because many news that are really bad that really threatens that date, August 1.  But after this split, segwit, fork and every bad news, we can see bitcoin will go to the moon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
sammrheza

Activity: 448
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:54:53 AM

yeah and now btc-e news poop up , will all stolen btc dumped before or after 1 august ? or even will make btc rise to the moon..
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:56:15 AM

Negative people will always find negative news, you have to be positive in life to attract postive news. Bitcoin for me is symbol of positivity, when it crashed to 1800$, I opened my wallet and said to my self it shall rise and it shall rise handsomely, I told everyone the bull run shall begin I am quite positive and look it did indeed happen, your thoughts become things, for me I am always positive on bitcoins and have got some amazing results so far.
ProoLogic

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:08:03 PM

Negative people will always find negative news, you have to be positive in life to attract postive news. Bitcoin for me is symbol of positivity, when it crashed to 1800$, I opened my wallet and said to my self it shall rise and it shall rise handsomely, I told everyone the bull run shall begin I am quite positive and look it did indeed happen, your thoughts become things, for me I am always positive on bitcoins and have got some amazing results so far.

100% agree...I'm very,very new in Bitcoin community,my wallet value is-0,but I deeply believe in Bitcoin and cryptocurrency...
I'll invest my knowledge and much of my time in this great idea...
Bull market will skyrocketing in September...that's my feeling..

"bed news for Bitcoin"- does it affect difficulty?-Does it decrease? ... answer is-NO
It's mean "workers" are steel working hard for next block and it's mean everything for Bitcoin will be OK:)

PoSToken - First PoS Token|Free Airdrop|No ICO
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:35:32 PM

I agree, lets be more optimistic and look at the positive side because whatever happen bitcoin is bitcoin it is more powerful than any coin here, i know that even the price drop it will goes up and soar higher. Positive life will bring you positive future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: