Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:30:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So much bad news. When will it end ?  (Read 6101 times)
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:01:08 AM

Bad news must always be there to make the system going cause if it is only the good news that flows round then something is missing. The bad news is for a little while and later the good news will come back on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andaresta

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:26:28 AM

All that there must be bad and negative news, I will just watch samoga news ended by itself. And there is good news that makes me smile.
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:40:25 AM

It has been a negative week in the Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency sector. So much bad news in such a short space of time. Its almost as if the universe wants to teach Bitcoin a lesson. Heres hoping we move past this stage without entering a full blown bear market for another 3 years.

WEll cryptocurrencies are a very good sweet headache and if they are trying to teach bitcoin a lesson then lets see in a few more years who will have the last laugh.

it's a bad week? Great time to stockpile more crypto! Traders are buying

The feels bro, The trollbox on some exchangers are as alive as ever. Grin Grin

Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:32:34 AM

It won't end. There would always be a bad news. It is a cycle, when the bitcoin's value decreases, traders will buy bitcoin until the supply gets somehow low, and then the demand for bitcoin will increase as well as the price. This is just a continuous cycle bitcoin would always face these problems.
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:48:26 AM

I think that bitcoin is only going through some development phase and there would be some problem but overall Bitcoin is doing a great job as it's value has increased so much and it had handled fork pretty good.Of course there are some bad news and there will always be bad news.And many investors like to have some bad news as it might fluctuate and they can make profit.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:54:14 AM

I think that bitcoin is only going through some development phase and there would be some problem but overall Bitcoin is doing a great job as it's value has increased so much and it had handled fork pretty good.Of course there are some bad news and there will always be bad news.And many investors like to have some bad news as it might fluctuate and they can make profit.

I agree and there will always be good and bad news in the world of bitcoin. It can't be better days always. That's why bitcoins price fluctuates too because of the good and bad news brought about by people also.
Bittoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:02:12 AM

There will be always some bad news but that doesn't necessarily mean that you should be concerned. There are also good news but bad news sells better. And if the price goes down, use the opportunity to buy more crypto. In the end, it will go higher (hopefully).

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:09:38 PM

There will be always some bad news but that doesn't necessarily mean that you should be concerned. There are also good news but bad news sells better. And if the price goes down, use the opportunity to buy more crypto. In the end, it will go higher (hopefully).
That's part, since there are pro btc and some were not. We were not contented that's why we always see something that needs to to develop which is good sometimes but have disadvantages when confilcts attained.
Man never satisfies. What a poor nature we have got of condemning and criticizing the present situation and always wishing for something more glorious and worthy! Life is all about light and dark, other than that it has grey shade also. I will always stand by BTCs' side, no matter what the situation will be.
Alice Nuttal

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:08:03 AM

I get cool when I recall that in a short term Bitcoin is always an extremely stressful thing, although in a long-term it is profitable.
poisonivy77

Activity: 231

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:59:05 PM

It has been a negative week in the Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency sector. So much bad news in such a short space of time. Its almost as if the universe wants to teach Bitcoin a lesson. Heres hoping we move past this stage without entering a full blown bear market for another 3 years.

it is true that there is no certainty that this cryptocurrency world will never end but as long as it is alive and is still working do what you have or what can you do, there is no room for uncertainties use all the opportunities to learn while at the same time earn. don't think that this too shall end we never but it is now on peak so lets take this as an advantage.

dedet

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:24:51 AM

all bad news will come to an end when we respond positively and most importantly what we do must be positive and we must work hard to realize our dreams. bitcoin is the best

ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:35:41 AM

Such bad news come frequently related to bitcoin.But good news is that it exists only temporarily.Every time,when bitcoin price falls in such situations,soon it rises and gets settled in a new price higher than its previous price.Since bitcoin is a decentralized currency uncontrolled by any one,such price dips are unavoidable.This week too after reaching ATH price of $5000,bitcoin price fell almost 20% to $4000.that price dip was a great chance for people waiting to buy.But soon it recovered to $4400 today due to huge buy wall.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:39:41 AM

Every time bitcoin drops, it goes back up to even higher than it was before the crash Every time it goes down or I hear bad news I want to buy more.
Yes it does. But i dont see there is any bad news. Because the value has only been rising.
I dont see it go down to like 100 dollars, its still above 2000 dollars worth.
Bilbo Baggins

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:40:35 AM

The instability of bitcoin is the part and parcel of what makes it so attractive and a great investment opportunity.

With every that involves investments, it will have it ups and downs, recently it had more ups than downs, long may it continue Smiley
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:41:46 AM

Relax dude, the bad news will be ending soon we know due to the bad news about the bans of ICOs in China had made all of digital coins went down, but the bad news will be end soon be signed by the price of digital coins started goes up again right now, it is mean good news is coming and the price of digital coins will become more expensive than today.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:42:38 AM

Those negative news are positive news for some people to quickly stock up as the price drops. However, you blew so much alarm on the negative news as if there is too much negativity surrounding bitcoin. We have had more positive news and moreover, anything that doesn't come with such news will be too good to be true and you should stay away. With so many bitcoin users coming in and with the huge market cap, you shouldn't think there won't be more but it is all still good as it is normal for development.
zekeshawn

Activity: 254

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:04:42 AM

News like these is part of the market that is why professional trader always read news about crypto because this is also an indicator whether a coin will pump or dump.
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:27:00 AM

I think the bad news will always be there, because if there are bad news then certainly there are also good news. That is why I prefer long term rather than short term because at least the negative effect of the bad news won't affect that much of my coins in the exchange sites.
nrvasquez

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:29:34 AM

yes. I think this is a normal thing. the more successful you are, the more you want to drop, as well as bitcoin. this has happened with bitcoin in the past and I think it's only temporary, maybe some day or another bitcoin will return to normal.

Delicat

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:33:42 AM

bad news happened everywhere, for country currency, the government will stabilize it. well, this is the price comes from crypto freedom where the people decide what it worth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: