Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:02:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 125746 times)
Jimmi Andersen

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:57:02 PM

wallet isnt launching for me in windows 10 anymore. Gettting a MinGW Runtime Error

Just save your wallet uninstall neblio reinstall and put the wallet in the roamingfolder in neblio. I think that should work. I had a similar problem but I don't know what the error message was.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
dmanicus

Activity: 251

Official

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:59:03 PM

wallet isnt launching for me in windows 10 anymore. Gettting a MinGW Runtime Error

The error message says you're pointing at testnet. Are you doing that on purpose? My guess is that your chain is mainnet, but your config  says testnet.
22justin

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 11:00:38 PM

backed up my wallet.dat , deleted the files from the appdata folder, replaced wallet file, so now downloading the blockchain again, it shows at zero coins, will that change when the network is fully syncd? do I have to restart the app or anything for them to appear?

Looking for the next 10x Small Cap for Q2 2018? $XBY (dApp Platform, New PoSign Algorithm), $SHIFT (dPoS Decentralized Web 3.0 on IFPS) & $BLOCK (Blockchain Agnostic DeX, atomic swaps)
Twitter: @Vancitycrypto
22justin

Activity: 307

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 11:56:22 PM

ok looks like everything running smooth again, the coins show up once you reach that point in the blockchain. I get it how it works now. thanks

Looking for the next 10x Small Cap for Q2 2018? $XBY (dApp Platform, New PoSign Algorithm), $SHIFT (dPoS Decentralized Web 3.0 on IFPS) & $BLOCK (Blockchain Agnostic DeX, atomic swaps)
Twitter: @Vancitycrypto
Capoboss

Activity: 301

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:18:49 AM

The comming 2 days are the best day to buy in.
tech72

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 12:27:39 AM

ok looks like everything running smooth again, the coins show up once you reach that point in the blockchain. I get it how it works now. thanks
https://nebl.io/2017/08/18/how-to-secure-backup-restore-or-transfer-your-neblio-wallet/

But always remember this "BUT each time you generate a new NEBL address on the “Receive Tokens” tab AND each time a new change address is generated due to sending NEBL, you should make a new backup of your wallet.dat"

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
flaxman

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:31:31 AM

The comming 2 days are the best day to buy in.
Why do you think that is so?
atulvatsa

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 03:56:19 AM

Neblio is now available at CoinSwitch. It can be purchased from https://www.coinswitch.co/exchange/btc/nebl/0.1

Buy more than 100 cryptocurrencies at best rates from CoinSwitch. Visit https://www.coinswitch.co
Scooby903

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:35:29 AM

Is there a possibility for the coin to drop and then shoot to the skies in value? Or what do you assume

NEBL price already in skies.. x15 of ICO price.
i wont recommend to jump this ship unless you feel like throwing money.

wait for better opportunity
flaxman

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:29:27 PM

Is there a possibility for the coin to drop and then shoot to the skies in value? Or what do you assume

NEBL price already in skies.. x15 of ICO price.
i wont recommend to jump this ship unless you feel like throwing money.

wait for better opportunity
I have already jumped onto this ship. But I believe in that they will go atleast to the 200$M Market cap some time in the future.
kxdhzqqe

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:34:35 PM

Did not participate in this short show that regret, only silent attention
Kripto.hr

Activity: 350

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 05:19:00 PM

I really have great part of my portfolio in Neblio and love watching it grow but it would be nice to go down under 3$ so I can buy more Wink

tech72

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 10:28:24 PM

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:29:41 PM

Dev just made an annoucement abou the wallets, be sure to upload yours in order to help load nodes to connect when is released. Nebl team is near to release the full version of iOS wallet. Neblio Core Wallets v1.2 released! https://nebl.io/wallets Necessary changes made for the iOS wallet to connect to the network!
tech72

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 12:27:28 AM

Done download the latest wallet.
And done sync.

Time to continue my stacking...  Wink

Zeru.com
}{uNdd

Activity: 266

Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:30:09 AM

wallet updated  , hold and keep stacking ,
looking forward for rasp pi update ,
quite dangerous for stacking in mining rig.
thx

yangnazterp5021

Activity: 191

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:01:38 AM

This ANN doesn't look very reliable. Does anyone know what's going on?
sjeezman

Activity: 127

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:08:16 AM

i just have my wallet.dat file on an usb stic.so i need to do nothing to be in order?
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3272

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 10:08:57 AM

One question, just to know.
Does it Neblio wallet need to be an open for staking or it's just enough to have coins on yourself address?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
GröBkAz

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:46:16 AM

I really have great part of my portfolio in Neblio and love watching it grow but it would be nice to go down under 3$ so I can buy more Wink

one which goes high have a good chance of coming down.. no matter how good a project is...
even bitcoins and ethereum take a beat..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: