Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:00:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 125712 times)
tech72

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 07:39:14 AM

Once they released their API in Q1/2018, and company start to host their ICO project, NEBLIO gonna moooon.

Akwards* LISK gonna release their SDK too on Q1/2018

And I hope, NEBLIO would be different. Nowadays people use DAPPS platform to create scheme /  ICO for profit. Instead, can they use it as a typical "web hosting" server, without no need to raised  any fund?

NEBLIO should make API or what ever it is the platform that even 12 years old kid can host their application or project. Via drag and drop.

NEBLIO also need to do more marketing, or redesign their web / update their web/pages.

They also can create section for community like DeepOnion. DeepOnion community is hugeeeee. Page1 - page1400 in just 4 months. Thanks to their airdrop.

I hope NEBLIO community will be similar to ONION too.

Can you explain a little bit more why Neblio is good to invest?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD3MlzDvw8k

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hojojon

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

Japanese Community Management and Translation

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 08:26:00 AM

Once they released their API in Q1/2018, and company start to host their ICO project, NEBLIO gonna moooon.

Akwards* LISK gonna release their SDK too on Q1/2018

And I hope, NEBLIO would be different. Nowadays people use DAPPS platform to create scheme /  ICO for profit. Instead, can they use it as a typical "web hosting" server, without no need to raised  any fund?

NEBLIO should make API or what ever it is the platform that even 12 years old kid can host their application or project. Via drag and drop.

NEBLIO also need to do more marketing, or redesign their web / update their web/pages.

They also can create section for community like DeepOnion. DeepOnion community is hugeeeee. Page1 - page1400 in just 4 months. Thanks to their airdrop.

I hope NEBLIO community will be similar to ONION too.

Can you explain a little bit more why Neblio is good to invest?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD3MlzDvw8k

Nice video! Thank you for sharing.
I have high hopes for Neblio.

shapeshiftscam

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:30:44 AM

How much fund did you raise? I see Stratis OP someone said that you raised fund in Stratis and now dump it? I keep this thread very closely.
tech72

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 08:54:52 AM

https://www.facebook.com/groups/303525260097501/ (Bei Facebook anmelden | Facebook) - (35,000 members)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/CryptoCurrencyCollectorsClubPublicForum/ (Cryptocurrency Collectors Club for Beginners) - (41,000 members)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/246479302178538 (Crypto Warriors) - (17,000 members)

We should start making a posting on this group by..

- Explaining in detail what is NEBLIO
- Advantages of NEBLIO than any other dapps coin
- Futures that it offer
- Speculation
- Poll
- Etc

This fb group got lots of whales & new inventor inside of it.

(DO NOT SPAM - HIGH QUALITY POST ONLY!)

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
Brycly

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:49:32 PM

How much fund did you raise? I see Stratis OP someone said that you raised fund in Stratis and now dump it? I keep this thread very closely.

That's a lie, the ICO was done in Bitcoin not Strat
tech72

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 01:11:38 PM

neblio need more bigger exchange for larger pump

Zeru.com
tech72

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 02:55:26 PM

we need that Neblio is tradable on more exchanges.

Therefore please suggest the coin to all exchanges available.

For example Polo offers to suggest new coins via this form: https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

As an example I post here what I wrote in this form as indicator what an exchange wants to know:

What is the name of the coin?
NEBLIO

What is the coin's symbol?
NEBL

Please link to the announcement page
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2048414.0

If the coin has a website, please link it here.
https://nebl.io

If the coin has a block explorer, please link it here.
http://explorer.nebl.io

Please explain why you would like to see this coin added to the exchange.
<insert your word>

If this coin has any significant innovations over other coins, please elaborate on them here.
<insert your word>

If there is no such form available of the exchange you contact, please write a polite request via email or contact form.

Exchanges should get attention of NEBLIO.

Thank you!

Zeru.com
shwin

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:32:13 PM

we need that Neblio is tradable on more exchanges.

Therefore please suggest the coin to all exchanges available.

For example Polo offers to suggest new coins via this form: https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

As an example I post here what I wrote in this form as indicator what an exchange wants to know:

What is the name of the coin?
NEBLIO

What is the coin's symbol?
NEBL

Please link to the announcement page
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2048414.0

If the coin has a website, please link it here.
https://nebl.io

If the coin has a block explorer, please link it here.
http://explorer.nebl.io

Please explain why you would like to see this coin added to the exchange.
<insert your word>

If this coin has any significant innovations over other coins, please elaborate on them here.
<insert your word>

If there is no such form available of the exchange you contact, please write a polite request via email or contact form.

Exchanges should get attention of NEBLIO.

Thank you!

yes we have submitted to majority of exchanges and we are waiting for a reply. Some exchange doesnt return any email. We are currently at position 116 on CMC. After we hit top 100... exchanges will take more look into neblio. As community we can get listed into another exchanges and team can continue development.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:49:45 PM

Every exchange you can imagine the team have submitted already. I don't know why those exchanges take so long to answer the listing application. Hitbtc has answered us but they charged so money to list that came to be insulting. I think the team nebl will pay the fair price to be listed because I have heard that Binance for example is charging $ 150,000 to list currencies and this is very abusive. What are they thinking? Some coins give so much return that is ridiculous what they are doing.
Scooby903

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:03:35 PM

I think this coin has a good future and with good development will also be a lot of enthusiasts to get this coin.

no one is selling during this bloodbath... imagine when the bloodbath will be over and money flow into alts ...

but support is still on the weaker side.. 1 red candle and dump will get started
shwin

Activity: 475

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:48:03 PM

I think this coin has a good future and with good development will also be a lot of enthusiasts to get this coin.

no one is selling during this bloodbath... imagine when the bloodbath will be over and money flow into alts ...

but support is still on the weaker side.. 1 red candle and dump will get started

majority of coins in cryptopia has less support than nebl

check HSR (5 btc support), ODN (14 btc support), MSP (14 btc support) etc (top 5 coins for volume)  and nebl has currently  28 btc as support. So yes buy side is weak but its better than any other coin on cryptopia. Cryptopia doesnt has volume like bittrex and liqui and a lot of buyer didnt buy on cryptopia!

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
dazza22345

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:45:18 PM

Another mention of neblio from Datadash 22:40
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3J4-5sX31E&t=1361
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:19:56 AM

Question... how can you be a dAPP or BAAS platform when you are just a clone of a shitty PoS coin?  You even left libzerocoin on your github lmao... super lazy.
anu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:20:19 AM

NEBL will be very good. It's on the stock market in September. It received a 500BTB investment in ICO. The total number of tokens is 10-11 million. It was declared 125M but not sold. The rest will be destroyed. Also when the wallet is open it pays rewards, like mining. Since the total number of tokens is very low, the price will not be low. NEBL is a project that has its own blockchain and the wallet runs smoothly. Those who missed the ICO should be sorry. I currently would not sell if I was offered $ 1 per NEBL. Because I trust the project and I see its future bright.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████▄    ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████████████
████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▄████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄
█████████████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀    ▀███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RepuX▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
.Decentralized Data & Applications Protocol For SMEs.
▔▔▔▔  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Bitcointalk  ●  Reddit  ●  ▔▔▔▔
▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
.GET WHITELISTED.
Token Sale starts 6th of February 2018
sjeezman

Activity: 127

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:32:40 AM

i would not sell either for 1 dollar /nebl..
because its already 2 dollar.
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:19:50 PM

neblio need more bigger exchange for larger pump
surely it is necessary that the exchange rate can be better, and whether it can be done? I'm very worried about that. and I was already getting restless..

GröBkAz

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:33:40 PM

why not do the staking? and just forget for next 4-6 months
it will generate better results
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:48:04 PM

I do expect some breakdown as support getting weaker and weaker and sell order increasing..
might be good for nebl, for another rally
sjeezman

Activity: 127

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:14:13 PM

why not do the staking? and just forget for next 4-6 months
it will generate better results

ive put my wallet file on a stick and deleted from computer
Capoboss

Activity: 301

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:22:28 PM

NEBL will be very good. It's on the stock market in September. It received a 500BTB investment in ICO. The total number of tokens is 10-11 million. It was declared 125M but not sold. The rest will be destroyed. Also when the wallet is open it pays rewards, like mining. Since the total number of tokens is very low, the price will not be low. NEBL is a project that has its own blockchain and the wallet runs smoothly. Those who missed the ICO should be sorry. I currently would not sell if I was offered $ 1 per NEBL. Because I trust the project and I see its future bright.

I hope you mean $10
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: