Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 09:15:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】 【ICO LIVE !】 🔥WWAM🔥 - Decentralized messaging protocol  (Read 26966 times)
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:25:33 PM

Elkmar

You have right. I looking only interesting project for me. But overvise its must include reasonable cap. Not hundreds millions $
Only big, advanced, ready project can sold for such big money.
look to all big servises, Facebook bought Instagram for 400 millions. But at this moment Instagram has millions users already. Its not was only idea. Any idea dont cost hundreds millions.
If this project rewiew their hard cap, and I ll seen roadmap ill necessarily take part. Because they have good idea.. but dont have any concrete plants...
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:34:39 PM

Some questions about the Rewarding scheme, section 2.1 of the whitepaper.

There will be no generated coins or tokens. The supply will be fixed. [...] The node fee will be adjusted according to the index price of the coin, at a fixed rate of $1 for every 5000 messages

A fixed supply and a fixed price per message. Does that mean there is a maximum number of messages?

The node fee will be adjusted according to the index price of the coin, at a fixed rate of $1 for every 5000 messages.

I don't understand that sentence. How can the node fee be adjustable if there is a fixed rate?

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:29:56 PM

People just using telegram for security purposes.

If wwam achieve more secure communication, it will become huge.

Great project!

YouShallNotPass

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:27:00 PM

People just using telegram for security purposes.

If wwam achieve more secure communication, it will become huge.

Great project!

I am pretty sure has planned this already and is considering global widescale for anonymous messaging.
Considering the fact that more and more people are getting conscious on their privacy. I believe that WWAM could achieve many great things in the future.
YouShallNotPass

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:39:18 PM

Just a quick reminder: ICO will be live approximately 5 Hours from now:

Save the dates

-August 9, 2017 – 20h UTC -> ICO Stage 1 begins

-August 16, 2017 – 20h UTC -> ICO Stage 2 begins

-August 23, 2017 – 20h UTC -> ICO Final Stage begins

-September 6, 2017 – 20h UTC -> ICO Ends
windreamteam

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:04:17 PM

I appreciate the way you promote WWAM Smiley And to speak about your project nobody can say that it's a bad idea. " An anonymous, decentralized and safe protocol that enables instant and delayed communication between two or more users." is more than useful. I hope you will do a good job. ^^
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:11:15 PM

The ico will open very soon, be here dont miss it !
The soft cap is a good things, its like a little milestone, but even without real milestone, if WWMA raise a lot of eth fast the project will be developed faster too.
We have the time to raise a lot, ico end september 6 so a lot of investors can join the project. I'm sure that WWAM have a pretty good future !
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:12:36 PM

very good idea and very interesting project , will keep my eyes on it
wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:26:00 PM

We all know how it can be dangerous to spread all our private informations on the net because we don't really know who and how people can use them. That's why i will defenitively support WWAM  (their vision is good and useful ).
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:31:49 PM

CCEDKaps

But we must to know now, why you need so much ETH raised funds  Huh
And what you do when you ll raised 500 ETh and what you ll do when you ll raised 500k. We must see you plan (and roadmap)...  Huh

We based of a 200$ price for ETH, so 500ETH was a funding goal of 100k$, which is actually not that much at all for a project of that size. We need funds for marketing, hiring people if needed, paying the devs, renting servers and so on and so forth. 100k$ is the bare minimum for that.
Actually the minimal wage in France costs ~1500e a month to a company. So if we work on it full time, and just pay ourselves the minimal wage, it's already a cost of 72K EUR a year (around 85K$).
The more money we raise, the more we can provide. More money will be more marketing, more flexibility to hire skillful people to work on side projects, maybe making the protocol evolve into something bigger and better, building applications for it, and not only for messaging (We can think of an uncensored wiki for example, that's one of the possible application of the protocol).
Rather than planing on wonders, we preferred present to you a roadmap based on the minimal funding goal. Then, when we have an exact number of how much has been raised, we will take the time to refine it with better goals if necessary, and provide you a monthly breakdown on the usage of ICO funds.

The up/down change of USD value of ETH is in fact something to be considered. However everybody should keep this in mind and do his own calculation.

YouShallNotPass

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:45:00 PM

CCEDKaps

And what you do when you ll raised 500 ETh and what you ll do when you ll raised 500k. We must see you plan (and roadmap)...  Huh

We based of a 200$ price for ETH, so 500ETH was a funding goal of 100k$, which is actually not that much at all for a project of that size. We need funds for marketing, hiring people if needed, paying the devs, renting servers and so on and so forth. 100k$ is the bare minimum for that.
Actually the minimal wage in France costs ~1500e a month to a company. So if we work on it full time, and just pay ourselves the minimal wage, it's already a cost of 72K EUR a year (around 85K$).
The more money we raise, the more we can provide. More money will be more marketing, more flexibility to hire skillful people to work on side projects, maybe making the protocol evolve into something bigger and better, building applications for it, and not only for messaging (We can think of an uncensored wiki for example, that's one of the possible application of the protocol).
Rather than planing on wonders, we preferred present to you a roadmap based on the minimal funding goal. Then, when we have an exact number of how much has been raised, we will take the time to refine it with better goals if necessary, and provide you a monthly breakdown on the usage of ICO funds.

The up/down change of USD value of ETH is in fact something to be considered. However everybody should keep this in mind and do his own calculation.

I solely believe that ICO is a great way on funding this project. A softcap of 500 ETH would barely keep the company up and running for a long time so in that case the team need to raise funds greater than this to give more room for development and improvement of the project without financial constraint. It's a win-win situation for the investor and the team itself.
CCEDKaps (OP)

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:41:03 PM

Some questions about the Rewarding scheme, section 2.1 of the whitepaper.

There will be no generated coins or tokens. The supply will be fixed. [...] The node fee will be adjusted according to the index price of the coin, at a fixed rate of $1 for every 5000 messages

A fixed supply and a fixed price per message. Does that mean there is a maximum number of messages?

The node fee will be adjusted according to the index price of the coin, at a fixed rate of $1 for every 5000 messages.

I don't understand that sentence. How can the node fee be adjustable if there is a fixed rate?

The node fee will be fixed on the node that we will host*.

Regarding the hard cap - that's a bit late to change now. Hwoever depending on the success of the beginning of the ICO we will schedule an extended team meeting to update the Roadmap with milestones as the demand is really popular.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:44:03 PM

I'm always interested on take a look on new projects, this one can be a good one. There's a need for anon protocols in this crypto world, we are always under the radar with our messages, maybe one day we'll see WWAM all over the world along with lls etc...

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Johnny Carsonogenic

Activity: 537

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:16:50 PM

I set a few alarms and an alert or two to make sure I'm online in the next few hours. I had a few of these ICO's pass me by because I was not prepared, so today I am ready to go and not going to miss this opportunity. If you are reading this, I can bet we are on the same wavelength.
saifi ida

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:17:11 PM

Good luck ICO I hope ICO runs smoothly. And is there any bounty program in this project and i will be eager to get this coin. thanks so much for the developer this project.
CCEDKaps (OP)

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:29:10 PM

Good luck ICO I hope ICO runs smoothly. And is there any bounty program in this project and i will be eager to get this coin. thanks so much for the developer this project.

Yes there's a bounty program, you can find more details here : http://wwam.io/bounty
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:53:13 PM

The ico is pretty near, be here in 2 hours dont miss WWAM ico, this will be amazing and you all be glad to be à part of this project. A good disprutive project like WWAM deserve to raise a lot of eth, they can do great things with few eth with the WWAM ideas, but they can do even more with a lot of eth.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:05:55 PM

You protocol usage is incentivized by rewards, ok...but what's the real difference between WWAM and other anon protocols, like zkc (a protocol made by decred developers) ?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
gliridian

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:32:36 PM

CCEDKaps

I solely believe that ICO is a great way on funding this project. A softcap of 500 ETH would barely keep the company up and running for a long time so in that case the team need to raise funds greater than this to give more room for development and improvement of the project without financial constraint. It's a win-win situation for the investor and the team itself.

Totally agree. With a goal as big as this I think their softcap is very small. Just imagine the operational expenses when they started to scale up with the additional developers, hiring consultants, facilities, equipment etc. I think the devs are really doing this for passion. Please continue what you are doing devs. I know that WWAM will be there to create new great heights in cryptocurrency world.
gliridian

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:38:03 PM

In my timezone it's very early in the morning. 2:33am to be exact. But I set my alarm 2 hours before the ICO so that I can prepare to buy meself some wwam tokens. Will be sipping coffee as I wait. I believe in what the devs are doing, and that this is their passion work, with that kind of team behind a project. I'll place my bets on it. Will be hodling this for a very long time!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: