Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:29:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】 【ICO LIVE !】 🔥WWAM🔥 - Decentralized messaging protocol  (Read 26963 times)
CCEDKaps (OP)

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:09:14 PM

YouShallNotPass

Why you posted pictures, if you are not a dev?
I asked you about mobile device. Where you find this information? Dont mislead please, read whitepaper

Chill, the man is just trying to help  Wink

That question has been answered more times than I can even think of. What exactly is unclear for you ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sserugh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:10:40 PM

If everything turnes out the way the plan is, this protocol will be hated around he world by legislators who whishes to contol peoples conversations. Perfect!👍🏼
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:14:00 PM

CCEDKaps

I want to understand. You ll also have mobile apps? Or you planning releasing adnroid and ios apps? Cause its more demand now
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:14:50 PM

Yes govenment may hate it, but people will love WWAM even more. A lot of people will use it, with the explosion of blockchain WWAM can be ln the front Side of the market and a huge amount of people can use it a lot of Times.
I wait with impatiance the launch of the platform, im glad with the ico i can patiente and see the project growth more and more. Take your two eyes on it, dont miss your chance.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:28:39 PM

I hope you will release the code on Github so we will all be able to integrate it in aal kinds of apps.
The future will need more an more privacy tools.
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:35:49 PM

Yes govenment may hate it, but people will love WWAM even more. A lot of people will use it, with the explosion of blockchain WWAM can be ln the front Side of the market and a huge amount of people can use it a lot of Times.
I wait with impatiance the launch of the platform, im glad with the ico i can patiente and see the project growth more and more. Take your two eyes on it, dont miss your chance.
Yeah just like bitcoin before, the government will not like bitcoin too much because its a decentralized currency and the government will not be able to control it. But STILL bitcoin has got a lot of value from its users around the world.

WWAM will probably be in this kind of situation too
drbarber

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:48:45 PM

So far looks like a really well thought out platform. There's too many anon messaging coins out there that do very little or have absurdly slow progress in their roadmap but your roadmap looks pretty feasible. Would like more detail in the white paper but I do like that you're choosing to engage in different messaging platforms though. The supply seems pretty huge though but might work well with the type of platform you're trying to create. Looking forward to see more developments and a successful ICO!
CCEDKaps (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:57:00 PM

CCEDKaps

I want to understand. You ll also have mobile apps? Or you planning releasing adnroid and ios apps? Cause its more demand now

WWAM is a protocol. Anyone can build an application on top of it. If anybody wants to build a mobile app he'll be able too.
YouShallNotPass

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:01:59 AM

YouShallNotPass

Why you posted pictures, if you are not a dev?
I asked you about mobile device. Where you find this information? Dont mislead please, read whitepaper

Chill bruh. Haven't seen your post. Why I keep posting images is because it's far more eye-catching rather than filling this thread with plain words. New comers would easily know what's going on the thread rather than read about it from top to bottom, so please mind your own job.

And regarding your question the dev have the ability to answer this one, for this requires more technicalities. I know the basic that mobile implementation is possible but the execution part is where the dev come in.
Trrrt

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:19:40 AM

Yes pictures is good to show something, its faster than reading sometime for easy information.
WWAM will be a protocol, thats its the best part, so if someone who want to build anything with this protocol he is free to do it. We can see a lot of good application. WWAM will be a very huge project with massive application !
CCEDKaps (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:50:12 AM

I hope you will release the code on Github so we will all be able to integrate it in aal kinds of apps.

It's an 100% open-source project Wink
YouShallNotPass

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:54:30 AM

It's an 100% open-source project Wink

If this goes out so well and giant tech corporations would embrace the project I am pretty sure we would be on the moon in no time.
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:57:39 AM

I agree and feel a secure encrypted protocol is something needed by nearly everyone insight of our friends in business of spying on our communications aka Big Brother. I thought highly enough of the project to make a small investment in the ICO from my myetherwallet.com. Good luck to the devs. When will the coins be distributed?

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
PewPewGoesTheDuck

Activity: 200
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:00:59 AM

Good luck with your ICO. I strongly believe this technology needs to be made and used for many applications. Hopefully they hit there minimum and get this app out the door.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:14:52 AM

CCEDKaps

WWAM is a protocol. Anyone can build an application on top of it. If anybody wants to build a mobile app he'll be able too.
"We will provide a simple desktop client" , "A Windows instant messaging desktop client using the WWAM protocol, will be available at launch"

So do you intend not to develop this desktop client and leave it with its basic functions? and let someone to develop it?
Trrrt

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:37:53 AM

An app with WWAM protocol would be nice for sure, but maybe we will have to wait to see that.
We have to finish the ico then the team will launch the protocol and people can developp soft around the WWAM protocol. An app could be very cool and usefull, but i think more ideas will come !
Its 100% open source so all can use the WWAM protocol to develop something.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:40:48 AM

Contribute to ICO and grab your 15% Bonus. Approximately 6days and 21 hours remaining. Visit http://wwam.io/ico to contribute

Finally WWAM ICO start to contribute , I would like to grab the 15% bonus, I'm just waiting  my fund get ready and invest WWAM ICO, hope 6 days is enough for me to prepare my $$$
CCEDKaps (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:52:51 AM

CCEDKaps

"We will provide a simple desktop client" , "A Windows instant messaging desktop client using the WWAM protocol, will be available at launch"

So do you intend not to develop this desktop client and leave it with its basic functions? and let someone to develop it?

Our main goal is to provide a working and stable protocol, not a specific client. Of course, the spare time what is not used working on the protocol itself will be used for working on side projects using the WWAM protocol including chat clients for various OS.
sserugh

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:58:28 AM

Do you have a plan to get Market the protocol to the general public, och do you want this to grow in the cryptoworld firstly?
Johnny Carsonogenic

Activity: 537

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:09:30 AM

CCEDKaps

Our main goal is to provide a working and stable protocol, not a specific client. Of course, the spare time what is not used working on the protocol itself will be used for working on side projects using the WWAM protocol including chat clients for various OS.

At first, I thought it was app specific, but hearing that the aim is a protocol that will overlay onto a multitude of clients making this a root of many things to come.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: