Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:25:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】 【ICO LIVE !】 🔥WWAM🔥 - Decentralized messaging protocol  (Read 26963 times)
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:43:00 PM

Only
17.71 ETH invested

Huh

May be they must have a more detail and understandable whitepapper?

We will be working on improvement this week-end. Also please provide details on what is not understable for you ? Because so far it seems like everyone posting here understood what is WWAM about. It's not htat hard to grab the concept at least.
I just think that you need to improve the bounty project too sir (facebook, twitter, video, blog etc)
As far as i know that the bounty campaign other than signature will also make a great impact to the ICO
Just a suggestion  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:50:40 PM

Only
17.71 ETH invested

Huh

As stated in the title, its an anonymous messaging protocol.

Somebody can develop a app like Telegram/Whatsapp etc. and use their protocol, because it secures your message and it will be open source.

A company can secure their communication with their branch offices for example.
dimifi

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 03:18:49 PM

Only
17.71 ETH invested

Huh

We will be working on improvement this week-end. Also please provide details on what is not understable for you ? Because so far it seems like everyone posting here understood what is WWAM about. It's not htat hard to grab the concept at least.
I just think that you need to improve the bounty project too sir (facebook, twitter, video, blog etc)
As far as i know that the bounty campaign other than signature will also make a great impact to the ICO
Just a suggestion  Grin
Yeah im with u mate, improving the bounty campaign can bring some more exposure to the project its sad that nowdays new project spend so little to marketing
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:58:41 PM

Yes a big bounty campaign improve the visibility and help the ico to raise a lot of money. But i think the project deserve to sucess and will raise a lot for sure. The concept is disruptive, maybe few people dont understand all about WWAM but in a large scale its easy to understand and to see the potential of that project.
We have time to reach the 500 eth minimum cap and if things continue like that we will reach it.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:42:52 PM

Only
17.71 ETH invested

Huh

Just a suggestion  Grin
Yeah im with u mate, improving the bounty campaign can bring some more exposure to the project its sad that nowdays new project spend so little to marketing

I think that's a solution. Facebook is not an interesting media for cryptos, but twitter can be interesting if you can make good tweets and give some interesting information on it.

If you can find a guy that make an explanation video on the project, it could be great too, no need to make a complicated one, one example with another project I'm translating : https://youtu.be/dWiB_OMk0Ys
Gwyn

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:55:51 PM

i hope this ICO will go succesfully.Keep it up! thanks sir !
sanojcoin

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:05:25 PM

anonymous connections and messaging getting more and more important especially in these days of censorship and nsa and stuff..

hope it will be easy to setup that everyone around the world can use it
dimifi

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 11:31:09 PM

Only
17.71 ETH invested

Huh

Just a suggestion  Grin

I think that's a solution. Facebook is not an interesting media for cryptos, but twitter can be interesting if you can make good tweets and give some interesting information on it.

If you can find a guy that make an explanation video on the project, it could be great too, no need to make a complicated one, one example with another project I'm translating : https://youtu.be/dWiB_OMk0Ys
Okey i will try to look for one Smiley there is bounty for that or something ? need to registrate for that or just look and send u the video if i manage to found someone wiling to make it ?
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:19:18 AM

Only
17.71 ETH invested

Huh

Just a suggestion  Grin

Okey i will try to look for one Smiley there is bounty for that or something ? need to registrate for that or just look and send u the video if i manage to found someone wiling to make it ?

That's just ideas I gave, I'm just the french translator and I'm not involved in the project  Smiley
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:14:19 AM

Yes a big bounty campaign improve the visibility and help the ico to raise a lot of money. But i think the project deserve to sucess and will raise a lot for sure. The concept is disruptive, maybe few people dont understand all about WWAM but in a large scale its easy to understand and to see the potential of that project.
We have time to reach the 500 eth minimum cap and if things continue like that we will reach it.
Yes, all I can think of is this project is not quite visible everywhere.
I believe, this project always looks very attractive to those who have seen it.
digaran2

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:11:38 AM

this is a very attractive project,we should introduce it to everyone!
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:01:11 AM

Big bounty campaign is a good way to attract potential investors and help to spread the word out, but it is also a double edge sword if you pay high it will affect the price. and considering that many people have been buying and creating new account just to double dip in a bounty is alarming.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:28:19 AM

btw, wwam is listed on https://www.coinschedule.com/ as a GOLD STATUS ICO

this means, go buy and get rich in the future Smiley

nah, it just means that this project is really worth the investment, since it is backuped by many people, which will fruit even more in the future Smiley
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:46:16 AM

Yes its worth investissement. Its gold cause the project has a huge potential, no concurrence and disruptive idea so WWAM can go very far. The project will gain in visibility each day, ico will be sucessfull for sure, if we continue like that the minimum cap of 500 eth will be reached soon ! I keep my token for à long time, in few mounth a lot of people will be here ! Dont miss the ico or you cab regret it !
mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:48:59 AM

this means, go buy and get rich in the future Smiley

nah, it just means that this project is really worth the investment, since it is backuped by many people, which will fruit even more in the future Smiley

thanks for pointing it out, thats are great news for the WWAM project!
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:55:12 AM

What are the requirements to get a gold status on CoinSchedule? Do they review the ICOs or does it depend on volume for example?
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 09:12:25 AM

Only
17.71 ETH invested

Huh

Just a suggestion  Grin

Yes, a twitter campaign and a short explanation video might help to increase awareness for WWAM. The project is very promising and does have enough potential to attract potential investors, once they know about it.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:09:10 AM

Is there a github already available for contributions to the project ?
Like to see and contribute to the project.
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:16:02 PM

Read the whitepaper, but din't get the point. We have Deep Onion, pgp, Telegram ...
What is the special thing at this coin and why should I buy a coin for cryptography which is implemented already in many products?
I am not an experienced man, but if I can't understood the benefit from this, maybe potential investors also don't get the point.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
robocop3

Activity: 375

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:52:52 PM

Yes,now the telegram is safe enough,then why we use your system?
can dev show us the project features compared to telegram and so on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: